74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-03-2013, 09:07 PM
RE:
I wouldn't bother with this.
It's presented as a loophole and is not more than an autoblog plugin.
The question is not if G is going to catch you but when it will happen,
and then you risk all your properties.
This is a very short term "solution" based on throwaway domains.
The training was already shared with different names, and is also
very risky, they are selling an empty lemon after squeezing all the juice.
The only valuable item here is the silo architecture and there is plenty
of better and free info around.
I won't waste neither time nor money on this.

Moses
10-03-2013, 09:31 PM
RE:
People like Viperchill say this is worth getting and he doesn't promote many products, so I went ahead and got it. Only it doesn't work at all at the moment :-)
I don't think they expected it to be so popular.

I submitted a support ticket because I couldn't access the training and the bonuses in my members area. It took them 28 hours to respond and then they just created a second account for me that is fully loaded (upsells and all) and a second license. So basically, they gave me $100 because I couldn't access the training videos :-)

I get the feeling they are drowning in support issues, but once it gets going, this should be pretty good.
10-03-2013, 11:52 PM
RE:
(10-03-2013 09:31 PM)belgianguy Wrote:  People like Viperchill say this is worth getting and he doesn't promote many products, so I went ahead and got it. Only it doesn't work at all at the moment :-)
I don't think they expected it to be so popular.

I submitted a support ticket because I couldn't access the training and the bonuses in my members area. It took them 28 hours to respond and then they just created a second account for me that is fully loaded (upsells and all) and a second license. So basically, they gave me $100 because I couldn't access the training videos :-)

I get the feeling they are drowning in support issues, but once it gets going, this should be pretty good.
Everything is working fine now. Can finally get started
10-04-2013, 12:05 AM
RE:
Why not use Wordpress Robot? Is this seo zen hosted by them? Or is it a WP Plugin you have total control over?
10-04-2013, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 01:39 AM by phracktl.)
RE:
Thanks for the share, it was interesting watching the marketing, even if the plug-in is a no-go afaiac. Looks like he's trying to emulate F. Kern going forward.

Moses is bang on: "they are selling an empty lemon after squeezing all the juice." - but I dont blame Becker/Cass for pushing it now. He's got the 'SEO guru spotlight' atm, and having built it, its quite right to milk the list. Its just business, nothing personal.

Still, buyer beware. Id be wary of this plugin just handing SEO campaigns on a plate to them through the back-end. (good way to crowd-source niche picking). Not that Becker could do much with it anyway, as his example sites and searches are all truly zero-comp and low rent. Even source wave is a wreck (although deliberately, imho - for obfuscation). But then, he got his IM chops from the bluffers at OMG.

I think a much better "siloed autoblog" could pretty easily be done by even an inexperienced im'er with other tools, which would also offer greater flexibility. But, as the pitch says would cost 10 times as much. Still, thats why they cost 10 times a much. And would require a bit of configuration and sorting workflow. So this is definitely one aimed for newbs, the deperate and those who still hanker for push-button profits...
12.gif
10-04-2013, 07:05 AM
RE:
My 2 cents worth is all in all looks likes and acts as a great little tool if utilized properly All in all for what it does I feel it is an all it's a ok

JA Cool
10-04-2013, 08:39 AM
RE:
just wanted to mention, that this is all included in the group buy of source dynasty.
And that group buy is really worth every penny and awesome.
10-04-2013, 09:04 AM
RE:
I've seen a few silo plugins before but most of them were either out of date or didn't work well. Can anybody recommend any good ones?
(10-04-2013 07:05 AM)JonAnthony aka The Cook Wrote:  My 2 cents worth is all in all looks likes and acts as a great little tool if utilized properly All in all for what it does I feel it is an all it's a ok

JA Cool
Hey JA, just wanted to say thanks again for that awesome source dynasty GB. It's a breeze with you, reliable updates, fast downloads and a cool FB group. Cheers!
10-04-2013, 09:08 AM
RE:
Hi Guys,

I am here to give a heads up to Jon and congratulate him for his awesome offer on Source Dynasty group buy! Go check it out, I am sure that you will love it!

Thanks Jon!
10-04-2013, 09:18 AM
RE:
Thanks or this awesome share!

Have you guys seen Souce Dynasty group buy offer from this guy? It is awesome and has a ton of value ... I have to say that it is a no brainer...
25.gif

48.gif