80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-28-2014, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 03:55 PM by CyberPunk.)
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.22 - 64bit - Cracked by CyberPunk
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.22 - 64bit - Cracked by CyberPunk

If you are looking for the 32bit version, you can find it here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-CyberPunk

Please Note: With ALL versions, you must have at least the "Microsoft .NET Framework v4" installed! I recommend just getting the .NET Framework 4.5, as it is backwards compatible and the best version to install if you dont already have the Frameworks.

Again, newbies to SENuke.. The "download pre-created hotmail email", the "portal", and the auto spin ====> DO NOT WORK! You must have a legit version to use them!

--------------------------[CHANGELOG]-----------------------------------

SenukeXCr Version 3.2.22 Release, Released 7/23/2014

Ticket 2828 - Account profile name is empty
Ticket 2862 - When spinning articles over 5,000 words
Ticket 2867 - Add ShaniBPO Captcha service
Ticket 2868 - Global and monthly search results in Niche Research not working

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5869

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:
Installer:

Enjoy!

SPECIAL: I will give all wpCJ customers a custom backlink list for use in Scrapebox or whatever. I have gigs and gigs of URLs. I will send you a list of URLs that I have successfully posted to in the past. I will send 10k URLs list.
07-28-2014, 04:37 PM
RE:
thank you so much finally
07-28-2014, 06:25 PM
RE:
Thanks bro . Just waiting for you
07-28-2014, 09:32 PM
RE:
thanks for share
07-29-2014, 02:42 PM
RE: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.22 - 64bit - Cracked by CyberPunk
(07-28-2014 04:06 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.22 - 64bit - Cracked by CyberPunk

If you are looking for the 32bit version, you can find it here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-CyberPunk

Please Note: With ALL versions, you must have at least the "Microsoft .NET Framework v4" installed! I recommend just getting the .NET Framework 4.5, as it is backwards compatible and the best version to install if you dont already have the Frameworks.

Again, newbies to SENuke.. The "download pre-created hotmail email", the "portal", and the auto spin ====> DO NOT WORK! You must have a legit version to use them!

--------------------------[CHANGELOG]-----------------------------------

SenukeXCr Version 3.2.22 Release, Released 7/23/2014

Ticket 2828 - Account profile name is empty
Ticket 2862 - When spinning articles over 5,000 words
Ticket 2867 - Add ShaniBPO Captcha service
Ticket 2868 - Global and monthly search results in Niche Research not working

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5869

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:
Installer:

Enjoy!

Hi CyberPunk

Sorry , I dont understand again about how to use your crack File.
I install the Installer Link , then ...
download the crack , + Klik on those icon dwld

I then klik senuke icons to run .
but show up

Box with blank email and pass.

can you please help me? Dont understand your new crack version

Regards
Gunawan
30.gif
07-29-2014, 02:45 PM
RE:
Copy and Paste! Copy the files I give you, and paste them in the SENuke folder. Say "yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite them. Then run SENuke like normal. Enter in ANYTHING for the username/password to login!
07-29-2014, 04:50 PM
RE:
hi,i am not sure what is my problem .........i am getting problem when i am trying to verify captcha service .everything i get error massage ................ actually i am trying to use it in my VPS ....................... Not sure what is the issue ................

Can you guys help me to solve this issue .
07-29-2014, 07:35 PM
RE:
(07-29-2014 02:45 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  Copy and Paste! Copy the files I give you, and paste them in the SENuke folder. Say "yes" when it asks if you want to overwrite them. Then run SENuke like normal. Enter in ANYTHING for the username/password to login!
Helo Cyber Punk

Really Sorry again. It doesnt work.
I already do as your instruction. I am using VPS 64 Bit. when I try to run the Senuke, it shows box (Registration - cracked by Cyberpunk). I filled the email and passwords with Anything for username/passwords to login - just as you said. Just end up with showing box Title Unhandled Error.

Really Sorry. I dont have any idea what is happening.
Help

Gunawan
07-30-2014, 04:54 AM
RE:
Make sure you have the .NET Framework 4.5
Make sure you don't have a firewall or something blocking SENuke from "attempting" to connect with it's server.

To make it portable, you install SENuke using their installer. Then copy the SENukeX folder from your appdata/local and paste it to your desktop.. That is how I have made the "portable" version every time...
07-30-2014, 03:25 PM
RE:
(07-30-2014 04:54 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  Make sure you have the .NET Framework 4.5
Make sure you don't have a firewall or something blocking SENuke from "attempting" to connect with it's server.

To make it portable, you install SENuke using their installer. Then copy the SENukeX folder from your appdata/local and paste it to your desktop.. That is how I have made the "portable" version every time...
Bos. Im really suffering. It still cant work. Or how about if you tell me about the tutorial of cracking it.
Honestly it really desperate me. Because i try already many ways following yours instruction . Still fail Sad .

need help
from the deepest of my heart
gunawan
58.gif

39.gif