67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2014, 12:55 PM
RE:
I have updated the original post to include a link to the installer.
07-23-2014, 01:06 PM
RE:
Shit I went to update my old copy and it says 3.2.22 is newest, just released. Will the crack work on the newest? I'm pretty sure the answer is no, but never hurts to ask, unless Quasar is in da house....lol...... d*** I've been laying off the scene and senuke for awhile, my copy (from CP here of course) is 3.1.50.
07-23-2014, 03:37 PM
RE:
cyberpunk sir can you provide me senuke crack for 32 bit window with setup plzzzz
07-23-2014, 05:54 PM
RE:
plz update to 3.2.22 bro, thank you so much,
07-23-2014, 06:53 PM
RE:
CyberPunkt - Today senuke releases new version - 3.2.22 - can you update crack to the newest version ?

Thank's a lot bro for your work!
56.gif
07-23-2014, 10:12 PM
RE:
Unhandled error, Proxy authentication required, how do i fix this?
07-24-2014, 12:12 AM
RE:
Dont use proxy or buy soft ;)
07-26-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.21 - 64bit - Cracked by CyberPunk
(07-21-2014 08:21 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.21 - 64bit - Cracked by CyberPunk

From now on I will be providing the cracked files only. You will need to run the setup wizard or updater to the version, then copy these files in the directory. You can make your own portable version by copying the SENukeX folder to your desktop (or anywhere else).

Please Note: With ALL versions, you must have at least the "Microsoft .NET Framework v4" installed! I recommend just getting the .NET Framework 4.5, as it is backwards compatible and the best version to install if you dont already have the Frameworks.

Again, newbies to SENuke.. The "download pre-created hotmail email", the "portal", and the auto spin ====> DO NOT WORK! You must have a legit version to use them!

If you intend to use a program regularly or use them for profit (SEO for clients, etc) you should buy it!

--------------------------[CHANGELOG]-----------------------------------

SenukeXCr Version 3.2.21 Release, Released 7/02/2014

Ticket 2846 - Generating Titles from Google Suggestions
Ticket 2855 - Forum needs removing as it's set up for regbot complaints
Ticket 2857 - Error when downloading from Ezine Articles.
Ticket 2848 - Projects started by scheduler should not steal focus

Fixed success rates for Social Network, Word Press, Forum Profile, PDF and Social Bookmark

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5851

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

*Added installer link.

Enjoy!

Hello Dear Cyber Punk

I dont get what your explanation above. I have extract the crack file. then what to do? please explain in simple words. I am a new bie.

thank you in advance
Gunawan
07-27-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2014 07:42 PM by CyberPunk.)
RE: [GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.21 - 64bit - Cracked by CyberPunk
(07-26-2014 01:07 AM)sechwa Wrote:  Hello Dear Cyber Punk

I dont get what your explanation above. I have extract the crack file. then what to do? please explain in simple words. I am a new bie.

thank you in advance
Gunawan

There are 2 files provided, SENuke.exe and wnfvobceim.dll and BOTH of them must be copied over the original ones in the original SENuke install directory.

To make it clearer to the most basic computer users: The 2 files provided are already cracked. The ones in the original install directory are not cracked. So we of course have to replace the non-cracked ones with our cracked ones. Then the program will run as we want it to :) To find the install directory, right click the SENuke shortcut on your desktop and choose "Open File Location". It will open up a folder, and it will be in your user's App Data directory. (Example: C:\Users\CyberPunk\AppData\Local\SENukeX).

I use WinRAR to handle zip/rar files (and many others). In whatever you use, select the two files I give you and drag and drop them into the SENukeX folder (the original install directory where 'open file location' took you to). It will ask if you want to overwrite the existing files, say yes.

There are default user/pass info entered already. If you change it, it can not be blank. So you must enter something for a email and password! It does not have to be an email as I used 'CyberPunk' on many of my releases. Again, I have login info already there, just saying they can not be blank or you will get an error.

You must also have the latest .NET framework (Google it and download it from microsoft).

NOTE: This is ONLY for 64bit version. So if you are on 32bit, it isn't going to run! If you are on 32 bit then you should not even be reading this :)

--

Those asking about the update. Arifsha has cracked both the 32 and 64 bit versions. He has followed my video tutorials and guidance and has learned how to crack SENuke. I am not sure if he does the DLL himself, but he gives me credit. Since he followed my guidance, his cracks shouldn't be any different than mine. I haven't personally inspected them, but they seem like he gets in A and passed the class, based on comments :) I think he first missed the security timer, but fixed it after that.

I will still kick out the occasional release, but may not do it if I notice he already has. Some people may still prefer to use only my cracked versions, so I will still give occasional updates so they aren't left in the stone ages.

You can find the latest version, cracked by Arifsha, here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...-CyberPunk

Enjoy
07-27-2014, 08:20 PM
RE:
hello ,i got a problem from captcha setup ................death by captcha or captcha sniper is not working .............. How do i solve this problem ?
35.gif

22.gif