40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2014, 03:42 AM
RE:
This is amazing, a big thanks to all those who have contributed and those who will tell their opinion on this Post.
02-13-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: [GET] Rich Dad Poor Dad
(02-12-2014 02:51 AM)windblife Wrote:  I'm also reading his books now.

Quote:and that offer better advice than a fable about a never-proven or revealed "Rich Dad."
lol I looked for infomation about his "rich dad" many times but no result. I sometimes wondered if his "rich dad" is real :D
You want to know about Kiyosaki? See this from John T. Reed, a long time real-estate guru critic:
http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html
02-13-2014, 07:02 PM
RE:
Code:
http://pagesix.com/2012/10/10/rich-dad-bankrupt-dad/
02-13-2014, 07:19 PM
(02-13-2014 06:56 PM)racyc Wrote:  
(02-12-2014 02:51 AM)windblife Wrote:  I'm also reading his books now.

Quote:and that offer better advice than a fable about a never-proven or revealed "Rich Dad."
lol I looked for infomation about his "rich dad" many times but no result. I sometimes wondered if his "rich dad" is real :D
You want to know about Kiyosaki? See this from John T. Reed, a long time real-estate guru critic:
http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html
I read this topic a few days ago, and now I lose my faith about Kiyosaki and his books :(
02-14-2014, 01:15 AM
I always wanted to read this book just to see what's with all the hype around it , but when i did a little bit of research i found all these articles proving that the author is a complete FRAUD , so i just let it go !

I can't waste my time reading 100s of pages of advice from someone who doesn't even make use of it , it can't make me motivated . Practice what you preach !!!

One of my best reads on this success story type books is "The millionaire fastlane" by M.J de marco , i guess it's already shared here , anyways i highly suggest you check it out .

Thanks,
64.gif
02-14-2014, 01:54 AM
RE:
First of all, a sincere thanks to everyone for the great discussion taking place.
Now I want to specify that this is not, at least as I understand it, a Bible, but an inspirational book.
Now that the author is or is not a businessman completely reliable, it can be discussed, but as there are detractors, I could quote to you those who appreciate it, but they all agree in the fact that this book it's well written, that its concepts are easily assimilated and that has a strong motivational power.
02-14-2014, 02:02 AM
(02-14-2014 01:15 AM)slimshadyLP Wrote:  I always wanted to read this book just to see what's with all the hype around it , but when i did a little bit of research i found all these articles proving that the author is a complete FRAUD , so i just let it go !

I can't waste my time reading 100s of pages of advice from someone who doesn't even make use of it , it can't make me motivated . Practice what you preach !!!

One of my best reads on this success story type books is "The millionaire fastlane" by M.J de marco , i guess it's already shared here , anyways i highly suggest you check it out .

Thanks,
I agree with what you are saying, Kiyosaki never went far enough to show others. But then again he always said that he wrote his books like an entrepreneur and not like an author.

If it wasn't for Kiyosaki I wouldn't have kept looking and found M.J De Marco.

If it wasn't for M.J De Marco I would be aiming just to be a super affiliate (there by limiting myself) like the kind of tunnel vision that WSO gurus want you to focus on.

If it wasn't for Tony Robbins I wouldn't changed some of my behaviors, and when I was ready, found Kiyosaki.

Even thou Kiyosaki filed for bankruptcy, his wife Kim is still educating? with Rich Woman:

http://www.richwoman.com/
02-16-2014, 01:32 PM
RE:
are his books worth reading?
02-16-2014, 05:17 PM
(02-16-2014 01:32 PM)blackjife Wrote:  are his books worth reading?
I would say borrow one ore more from the library, as I did, or maybe find it online and start skimming thru them. If you find the concepts that he presents are unfamiliar to you, they may be of some value. But if like me, you already know the concepts and value of "passive income", "toll positions", and how the plumber next door might have a higher net worth than the Ph.D. living in the ritzy part of town, your time might be better spent elsewhere....

71.gif