42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 11:25 PM by taras.)
[GET] Rich Dad Poor Dad
[Image: 51lZMzNOwrL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
I'm not sure if it has been shared before, all I know is that this book is on my desk and I read it whenever I need a motivation

Rich Dad Poor Dad
By Robert T. Kiyosaki
Anyone stuck in the rat-race of living paycheck to paycheck, enslaved by the house mortgage and bills, will appreciate this breath of fresh air. Learn about the methods that have created more than a few millionaires. This is the first abridged miniature edition of Rich Dad Poor Dad. The full-length edition has sold millions as a New York Times bestseller. As proven by the runaway success of The Secret and like titles, changing one’s thinking to influence one’s fortune sells big, and forms the basis of rich dad’s advice. Learn to think like a rich dad and let your money work for you!
Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/96808171/file.html
02-12-2014, 12:34 AM
RE:
mr kiyosaki filled for bankruptcy recently, i wouldnt trust his advice
02-12-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Rich Dad Poor Dad
(02-12-2014 12:34 AM)reaboss Wrote:  mr kiyosaki filled for bankruptcy recently, i wouldnt trust his advice
The fact that he filed for bankruptcy does not mean that He 's in Bankruptcy.
Even Donald Trump has filed for bankruptcy, but I think he still has a lot of money that could be enough for 5 generations.
Probably the next Kiyosaki's book might be "How to File Bankruptcy and remain rich"...LOL
02-12-2014, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 12:48 AM by Jbain.)
Great book, highly recommended. This is the book that changed my whole perspective on life.

@reaboss People in business file for bankruptcy not because of ill health or unemployment related issues, but instead as a strategic business move.
02-12-2014, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 02:05 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
I don't need to download this - I trashed it long ago.

Repped you for the effort though - thanks!

\\Review//

Kiosaki has written a motivational fable here - no argument. Only, he did not write it! An accountant he had an association with wrote it - beginning-to-end.

So, the first part of the book is where it ends and starts coming apart - this is a "feel good" book much like the The Secret and lots of other "feel good" books.

After you get past the first part of the book, you are led to real estate and, more importantly, real estate investing, as the real crux of the book.

Only, as pointed out, this guy is broke, and comparing him to Donald Trump is laughable. Arrogant but hugely successful Trump has forgotten more about making money than Kiosoki has ever known - or will ever know.

I have seen this guy speak in person when he started in the 90s - seen his late night informercials - and read all his books.

There are lots and LOTS of better books out there - written by people that have managed to get wealthy and stay that way - and that offer better advice than a fable about a never-proven or revealed "Rich Dad."

If you want to read a motivational fairy tale, this is worth reading - one time. After get past the first couple of chapters, you find the guy is pretty full of sh*it about how to actually get rich and stay that way - unless, of course, you want to invest in real estate.

My Grade for this:

2 / 5 stars.

Worth reading - but just one time. In the lexicon of great business or motivational books, this one is well below average. There are LOTS better motivational parables available written by people that really do know what it takes to become and stay wealthy - and every bit as motivating. Like I said, I tossed this fictional work long ago, and have never regretted it.
74.gif
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-12-2014, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 02:09 AM by cashcowboy.)
RE:
I don't know about being a great business book but this book is needed and should be mandatory (if public education weren't stacked for the 1%'ers) to open the youngsters eyes to what kind of system you are really up against in this corrupt world. Like New York Hotel Heiress Leona Helmsly once let slip out, "We don't pay taxes, taxes are for lthe little people". Yes, get your loans go the college, get your car, your house, your credit cards, trade your time for modest money, pay your taxes and your loans until you die so the rich can live in luxury and laugh...READ IT!

Thanks for the copy I was looking for one.
02-12-2014, 02:05 AM
RE:
Always wanted to read this, thank you very much. Max Reps added
BBHF members,Thank you for all you do for us. :-)
I always give Rep points to the person I download from.
Heart BestBlackHatForum.com
02-12-2014, 02:21 AM
(02-12-2014 01:56 AM)Quasar Wrote:  I don't need to download this - I trashed it long ago.

Repped you for the effort though - thanks!

\\Review//

Kiosaki has written a motivational fable here - no argument. Only, he did not write it! An accountant he had an association with wrote it - beginning-to-end.

So, the first part of the book is where it ends and starts coming apart - this is a "feel good" book much like the The Secret and lots of other "feel good" books.

After you get past the first part of the book, you are led to real estate and, more importantly, real estate investing, as the real crux of the book.

Only, as pointed out, this guy is broke, and comparing him to Donald Trump is laughable. Arrogant but hugely successful Trump has forgotten more about making money than Kiosoki has ever known - or will ever know.

I have seen this guy speak in person when he started in the 90s - seen his late night informercials - and read all his books.

There are lots and LOTS of better books out there - written by people that have managed to get wealthy and stay that way - and that offer better advice than a fable about a never-proven or revealed "Rich Dad."

If you want to read a motivational fairy tale, this is worth reading - one time. After get past the first couple of chapters, you find the guy is pretty full of sh*it about how to actually get rich and stay that way - unless, of course, you want to invest in real estate.

My Grade for this:

2 / 5 stars.

Worth reading - but just one time. In the lexicon of great business or motivational books, this one is well below average. There are LOTS better motivational parables available written by people that really do know what it takes to become and stay wealthy - and every bit as motivating. Like I said, I tossed this fictional work long ago, and have never regretted it.
I agree with this. He makes a lot of money selling books. How many versions of the same book can you put out? Well, as many as you can come up with apparently. Why does he remind me of the WSO forum? lol

Still good motivation if you're new to business especially if you are still stuck with public school conditioning.

Anyway, you guys want some hard core in your face business and marketing advice and motivation that will last you the rest of your lives? I'll be creating threads in a bit for Pena and Felix (don't know those names? Shame shame). And like I've been saying from the start. GET THE OLD COPYWRITING STUFF AND LEARN IT! You couldn't pay for that kind of education even if you wanted to. It's money.
02-12-2014, 02:25 AM
(02-12-2014 02:02 AM)cashcowboy Wrote:  I don't know about being a great business book but this book is needed and should be mandatory (if public education weren't stacked for the 1%'ers) to open the youngsters eyes to what kind of system you are really up against in this corrupt world. Like New York Hotel Heiress Leona Helmsly once let slip out, "We don't pay taxes, taxes are for lthe little people". Yes, get your loans go the college, get your car, your house, your credit cards, trade your time for modest money, pay your taxes and your loans until you die so the rich can live in luxury and laugh...READ IT!

Thanks for the copy I was looking for one.
I highlighted the truth you just spit out there. That is exactly what public schools and the majority of college curriculum are designed for. They are slave factories.
02-12-2014, 02:51 AM
RE:
I'm also reading his books now.

Quote:and that offer better advice than a fable about a never-proven or revealed "Rich Dad."
lol I looked for infomation about his "rich dad" many times but no result. I sometimes wondered if his "rich dad" is real :D
37.gif

57.gif