54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2012, 12:03 PM
RE:
All these WSO's lie to you on how "easy" it is to rank a video. Most,if not all,show their video ranking on page one for another wso they are promoting... with less than 10,000 results.
To gain PR, it takes time... about 4 to 6 months to get to PR3/PR4.
All these steps below are fine... I'd not do #10... instead create other YT channels and leave
comments on your main one. The more likes,embeds, subs, etc the better.

Step 1 – Signup at affiliate networks.
Step 2 – Select a product.
Step 3 – Collect the top keywords from Google keyword tool.
Step 4 – Download and save images related to the product.
Step 5 – Create a movie.
Step 6 - Edit your channel settings.
Step 7 - Upload the videos.
Step 8 – Optimize the videos.
Step 9 – Get the backlinks package from fiverr for the channel.
Step 10 – Start leaving comments on other videos of the same product for more internal backlink

Use blogger.com sites,as Google loves their own properties... in fact the more you use Google owned sites,the better.
12-21-2012, 12:22 PM
RE:
Yes,you can get a video on page 1 within an hour... however it will fall within a few days. It's because it is "fresh" and gets ranked fast.
If you plan on marketing on YT... you have to think long term and be willing to upload fresh videos every week. If you upload videos on of your CPA of the week and then do nothing else it will not break into page one.
Find an "evergreen" CPA and add a video every few days or a week... YT watches if you actively participate with your channel.
I have videos on page one for over two years... and that is by participating on the channel every week or so.
Again... marketing on YT is a long term process...
For an example, I set up a new channel in August... uploaded 30 videos, backlinked, pings, etc.
August, September, October, November... it was ranked PR N/A.
The first week of December,my channel jumped to PR3 and the videos moved up the ladder on the Google pagerank ranging from PR1 to PR 5.
Now I'm making good money from this one channel.
If I had do it over... I would suggest this...
When buying views.. don't buy more than 2,000 for any one video. I bought views for a couple of videos (25,000 views each) and they got sandboxed. The ones with 1,000 or 1,000 purchased views made it on page 1 of Google.
So take it easy... it's better to get likes,comments, subs, etc.
12-21-2012, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 01:32 PM by wackiin.)
RE:
Far as ranking #1 on youtube its easy ive outranked alot of other video"s for tough keywords that have been there awhile Google is a different beast some i get to rank some i do not and no i havent read this guide because ive got 10000 youtube guides and there all the same learn the main stuff yourself then exp to find the tweeks that work.

And far as Sandboxed you must be unlucky ive got videos that have been up 5 months that Ive bought over 80k veiws but you need more then veiws.

54.gif