28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2019, 05:08 AM
RE: [GET] RTM Journals
(05-25-2019 08:44 PM)The Jumper Wrote:  And it costs a whooping 20,000Euros...I think it's worth buying.

Ha ha, I detect sarcasm here. 20K!... well he need ssome way to pay the bills as he's stated many times that he doesn't trade anymore.
05-27-2019, 10:18 PM
(05-26-2019 05:08 AM)abovebelow33 Wrote:  
(05-25-2019 08:44 PM)The Jumper Wrote:  And it costs a whooping 20,000Euros...I think it's worth buying.

Ha ha, I detect sarcasm here. 20K!... well he need ssome way to pay the bills as he's stated many times that he doesn't trade anymore.

Really, where did he mention, he doesn't trade anymore?
05-28-2019, 04:47 AM
I can't remember exactly where it is but it's stated in this thread somewhere RTM - Supply and Demand

or it could have been this one or both
Price is Everything

Anyway these are both long threads but if you're even remotely interested in RTM this is required study material.

The problem with the Forex niche as with other make money niches is people don't want to do the work. They just want a strategy or system that pumps out money with no effort. Reading a strategy and testing is NOT effort. Researching and studying based upon time tested principles IS effort and highly rewarding.

I've been in this industry for nearly 8 years now and I can tell you 99% of what's available is absolute BS. How do I know? because I was the guy who didn't want to put in the effort, I wanted a money machine, but eventually I got wise and started to research and study and it was the best decision I made.

TRUST NO ONE in this industry (even me), go and find out for yourself, put in the effort and if you've got what it takes yoou will have success.
06-07-2019, 05:04 AM
Kindly shared by dbg at http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...the-Market .
06-07-2019, 12:08 PM
thanks for the links :)
49.gif

38.gif