5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-26-2015, 01:03 PM
RE:
Thanks guys!

I repped everyone above this post +5 for their comments so far! You guys get it and make me proud!

EXCEPT NoGood and Mr. Irrelevant above!
Biggrin

I gave NoGood +10 for posting the the additional info about the share.

I got all this stuff when I downloaded the share too! I am still not sure it was worth $3 though! Biggrin
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-26-2015, 01:14 PM
RE:
Rep Added for review and saving my harddisk ...
02-26-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 01:45 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
(02-26-2015 11:29 AM)roybatty Wrote:  Have you seen Quasar's posts? Even when the guy insults you he does it with style.
Look at the use of different size of font and colors.
The perfect distribution of paragraphs.
He finishes the post with yellow letters.
Any hidden meaning?

Yeap. we got a lot to learn from this guy.

Thanks RoyBatty!

"If you had seen what I have seen ... attack ships on fire off the shoulders of Orion!"

Know this quote? (You should with your avatar!)

NO ... there is no hidden meaning. Remember "Oddball" (Kevin Sutherland's character) from Kelly's Heroes? (The movie?)

He liked shooting tank shells at the Germans filled with paint so they made big, pretty pictures.

This is my deal too - colorful, pretty and big pictures! Biggrin
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-26-2015, 05:29 PM
RE:
thx for share op backup mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/q3fswljyqdrs/Ridiculous_Mob_Off.7z
02-27-2015, 03:36 AM
RE:
I won't take time to download this after reading Quasar review. Thanks for taking time sharing and reviewing :)
39.gif
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.
02-27-2015, 03:47 AM
RE:
Code:
http://offlineplrvault.s3.amazonaws.com/MobileMarketingEasySystem/Ridiculous-Mobile-Offer.zip
02-27-2015, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2015 01:34 PM by jonnya00.)
RE:
Dude, that review was so epic. Love it. I repped you as much as my limited repping ability could. Props for saving people from this garbage.
03-01-2015, 07:46 AM
RE:
(02-26-2015 01:28 PM)Quasar Wrote:  
(02-26-2015 11:29 AM)roybatty Wrote:  Have you seen Quasar's posts? Even when the guy insults you he does it with style.
Look at the use of different size of font and colors.
The perfect distribution of paragraphs.
He finishes the post with yellow letters.
Any hidden meaning?

Yeap. we got a lot to learn from this guy.

Thanks RoyBatty!

"If you had seen what I have seen ... attack ships on fire off the shoulders of Orion!"

Know this quote? (You should with your avatar!)

NO ... there is no hidden meaning. Remember "Oddball" (Kevin Sutherland's character) from Kelly's Heroes? (The movie?)

He liked shooting tank shells at the Germans filled with paint so they made big, pretty pictures.

This is my deal too - colorful, pretty and big pictures! Biggrin
So who's Kevin Sutherland? Is he Donald's lesser known brother?

Seriously though...yeah, one of your better efforts.
03-01-2015, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 08:38 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
(03-01-2015 07:46 AM)solar33 Wrote:  
(02-26-2015 01:28 PM)Quasar Wrote:  
(02-26-2015 11:29 AM)roybatty Wrote:  So who's Kevin Sutherland? Is he Donald's lesser known brother?
(02-26-2015 11:29 AM)roybatty Wrote:  Seriously though...yeah, one of your better efforts.
Hahaha!

Thanks!

This is what is commonly referred to as a brain fart! (Yes, I have them too.)

The funny thing is that I love both Donald and Kiefer (Mr. 24.) Donald was funny as hell in Kelly's Heroes. But everything he does is better when he's in it.

I rarely miss anything on the idiot box but I sure miss 24, and watched Season 8 again just a couple of weeks ago - one of the best TV series ever. I had forgotten how great and intense Season 8 was. It takes about 3-4 days to see all of just one season.

But are you familiar with the quote from the movie and character - Roy Batty? I paraphrased it and it's not exact, but it's pretty close to what he said, and it is iconic now.

58.gif