8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-26-2015, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 11:20 AM by Quasar.)
[GET] RIDICULOUS MOBILE MARKETING OFFER! HOW RIDICULOUS IS IT? CHECK IT OUT!

Sales page:

Direct Ge.tt link:

Direct Zippy link:

\\Review//

Wanna see how you can easily and totally screw up years of listbuilding effort and toss away all the money you spent to get your list?

I never thought Dave Cisneros was one of the brightest bulbs in the pack, but this proves it. I have followed him for a long time - not because he was particularly good, but because he always outworked everybody. He made up what he lacked in brainpower with hustle.

It is easy to deduce what happened with this pitifully bad product. At least he gave it an appropriate name: Ridiculous offer. This fits perfectly.

He made a couple of videos that were bad enough he was just going to toss them. Then one of his wise-a.ss buddies said:

Toss this shit to your list! They will buy a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g!

BIG mistake!

What was likely an immature prank and a dumb wager will cost him dearly. This is how your can piss your list off with just one email - after years of building it. What is more important, you piss-off the people that are the most critical segment of your list - the buyers.

And you do all of this crap for a whopping $3 a shot!
Biggrin

Go ahead and download this piece of crap. I have gotten lots better stuff from him that was FREE. At a staggering $3 price tag, you know this has to be pitiful for me to trash it like this.

About the only thing you might do with this is completely rework the PowerPoint slides, add a decent backing track, then get someone to do the voiceovers who doesn't make you cry from laughter or boredom - like the clowns in the existing videos do.

Everything that is possible to get wrong is being done wrong in this "product." The six-page PDF is also nothing I would ever put my name on.

My grade: -1 / 5

This is useless because it will take more time and man-hours to completely retool everything than it does to create new videos and rewrite the PDF from square one. This is a shame - it's is a major brain fart from (what was) an above-average marketing guy.

The ONLY lesson Dave is teaching here?

Don't do stupid shit like this if you want to keep the people on your list. You don't take chances with the most valuable asset your business owns - the buyers on your list. It is an idiotic thing to do on every possible level.

Your reps are the way you give thanks for my time to save you from crap like this!

You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-26-2015, 09:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 09:24 AM by Sasquatch.)
RE:
Thanks Quasar for the share and review. Reps +

So bad it gets a minus 1? That must be really bad. Biggrin
02-26-2015, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 09:29 AM by aminoacid.)
RE:
Maybe it's time to stop posting crap products or put them into a special section here. I'm sick of these [biiip] ... most of them are WarriorForum members.

We all need quality products.

STOP POSTING SH*IT.
02-26-2015, 09:46 AM
RE:
(02-26-2015 09:28 AM)aminoacid Wrote:  Maybe it's time to stop posting crap products or put them into a special section here. I'm sick of these [biiip] ... most of them are WarriorForum members.

STOP POSTING SH*IT.

Hey >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<!

First, who the f*ck are you?!

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT AND WOULDN'T KNOW A CRAP PRODUCT FROM A GOOD ONE IF IT BIT YOU ON THE AS.S!

And you don't have a clue about what you "need" because you DO NOT have the required number of brain cells to have a conscious thought!

I won't waste anymore words with a know-nothing noob with just over 100 posts in two years!

So - GO F*CK YOURSELF!

Any opinion - A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G - you think you know carries about as much weight here as the very tiny, insignificant piece of shit you are!

You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
02-26-2015, 10:30 AM
RE:
Don't people know not to go against Quasar
43.gif
02-26-2015, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 10:50 AM by Draxler.)
RE:
(02-26-2015 09:28 AM)aminoacid Wrote:  Maybe it's time to stop posting crap products or put them into a special section here. I'm sick of these [biiip] ... most of them are WarriorForum members.

STOP POSTING SH*IT.
.. So you want us to post these products in Another Sub-Section of the forum and not the section that's specifically named "WSOs BSOs JVzoo and Early Bird Products" ?!

Whats next? A Special REQUEST Section for all the Sh*t Products? Or Maybe a Special GB section for Shi*ty Products? .. Gives us more golden nuggets sire

If you pull your head out of you a$$ and look carefully, There's a section for quality products that doesn't have these petty WSOs.. it's the VIP EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOADS.

BTW, We DON'T NEED QUALITY PRODUCTS - PEOPLE WHO WANNA STUFF THEIR HARD-DRIVES WITH COURSES NEED THEM .. TRY TAKING ACTION FOR A CHANGE? YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE SOME MONEY.
02-26-2015, 10:50 AM
RE:
LMAO! Thanks for the heads up Quasar, max reps added. :)
02-26-2015, 11:29 AM
RE:
Have you seen Quasar's posts? Even when the guy insults you he does it with style.
Look at the use of different size of font and colors.
The perfect distribution of paragraphs.
He finishes the post with yellow letters.
Any hidden meaning?

Yeap. we got a lot to learn from this guy.
02-26-2015, 11:47 AM
RE:
Thanks and Reps to the OP,

Actually the ridiculous offer seems to be part of the Mobile Marketing Easy System that he is offering for free on the site, obviously loaded with affiliate links or links to his own products. Just in case anyone is interested on taking a look at it here is a mirror of the whole thing:

Mobile Marketing Easy System - http://mir.cr/1N3VUPWJ

[Image: 5prAoD8.jpg]

Cheers!
[url=http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-COLLABORATION-BBHF-Private-Torrent-Tracker][/url]
*img size on sig http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Must...ture-Rules
02-26-2015, 11:59 AM
RE:
Did you know it was shit before reading his review or you were going to download because it was shit with cherry topping?

STOP POSTING SH*IT.
72.gif
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!

57.gif