73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-02-2014, 12:50 AM
RE:
Guys, sorry for not getting back sooner, there has been a lot of work to do on the launch and as soon as the dust settles from the. I'll get test versions of the all the software made available for all members. I've got an elite version ready to go and just need somewhere to upload it to. Just need the time to sit down and get everything sorted, thanks for your patience :)

Cheers

Rob
10-02-2014, 03:18 PM
RE:
Many thanks to our OP (@JohnnyShadow) and especially to the most generous and understanding of product owners, Rob (@stealthymarketer) and reps to both as well.

For those who can't wait until Rob is ready with his offer and want to download now - here are all the files, including the videos, in two downloads.

Quote Master and Cartoonizer (184MB)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/HGGYWYRQ/QuoteMaster_and_Cartoonizer.rar_links

Social Sniper, Wait and Reply and Traffic Master (75MB)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0FC7G8GJ/Social_Sniper_-_Wait_n_Reply_-_Traffic_Master.rar_links

Let's use these so that we can stop leeching off of Rob's bandwidth.

Side note - my first response to reading the OP was, "Jeez, Johnny, don't give out the direct links." And then I was unhappy that the share was to items we couldn't use because of license requirements ("Jeez Johnny, get it cracked first!")

But as I read through the thread and Rob jumped in I realized that the great interaction with him probably wouldn't have happened if Johnny hadn't just jumped in with what he had and got the ball rolling.

So you are still THE MAN Johnny Wink
10-02-2014, 07:59 PM
RE:
ok but need a license or be broken
10-03-2014, 03:20 AM
RE:
Here you go guys here's quotemaster elite and a key creator http://automatedtoolkit.com/bbhf-quotema...rial-copy/

Sorry for the delay, my launch totally took over I'll also be adding Cartoonizer to that page.

Have fun :)

Cheers
10-03-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
I don't use this product, but if you come up with anything I need, I would certainly love to buy from you and support you. Thx for the great communication.
80.gif
10-03-2014, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 03:45 AM by stealthymarketer.)
RE:
You are welcome guys, please let me know that the activations are going ok. I didn't create an installer, just extract and run from a folder on your hard drive. Any probs, just give me a shout. I'll be signing off soon, but will check in when I can.

Cheers

Rob :)

Forgot to add the licenses are mailed to the email address you provide.

:)
10-03-2014, 04:09 AM
RE:
Kudos and thanks to Johnny Shadow and of course to Rob (stealthymarketer) for your kind gesture. Doing things like this means much support for you in the future :) Reps added
10-03-2014, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 04:14 AM by stealthymarketer.)
RE:
You are welcome VNR406 and thanks, there is always a better way of doing things, Zen is cool :)

It's my plan to start putting some free bots together for you guys too...I've liked what I've found here, I like the community and would like to contribute to it :)

Cheers guys
10-05-2014, 07:40 AM
RE:
thanks Rob, yes this is the best community I know
I want to study your Automated toolkit website,interesting.
(10-03-2014 04:11 AM)stealthymarketer Wrote:  You are welcome VNR406 and thanks, there is always a better way of doing things, Zen is cool :)

It's my plan to start putting some free bots together for you guys too...I've liked what I've found here, I like the community and would like to contribute to it :)

Cheers guys
FREE digital business CARD! https://iacoposannaz.odgi.net/LEAD
10-05-2014, 08:14 AM
RE:
Super star! Thanks for sharing.
18.gif

41.gif