62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2015, 09:52 AM
[GET] Premium Udemy Course Free for the next 24h
First of all, many thanks to everybody who has supported my actions in this forum over these 4 months.
Secondly---> [color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=small][size=10]New NLP Strategies for visionary and knowledge companies and for individual usage from one of the NEW YEAR'S CHALLENGE champions on [/size][/size][/font][/color][url=http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fudemy.com%2F&h=5AQEVhHiG&enc=AZN8jDyoPl4dLa7Jj3ZFerVAokzMRV3MD8zeJSOGIC008WL1EFMLjwl_1fyt6hhOMlDOP20E​3Yf7yPJqounQTeIVY08CHFDK0-kx9omfRFD8yAHXR3mfwU68AagLtvjj55dZbcuHQ2Y9du2ggih-Q6Cf-n-rPdqTH4JHY4Fu1vzNWw&s=1 \t _blank][color=#3B5998][font=Helvetica][size=small][size=10]udemy.com[/size][/size][/font][/color][/url][color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=small][size=10], identified as a Top Udemy Instructor.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=small][size=10]
For the next 24h – This Premium Udemy course is FREE[/size][/size][/font][/color] [color=#141823][font=Wingdings][size=small][size=10]à[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=medium] How to Create Ideas that Sell – NLP Secret Strategies Revealed![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=medium]What’s the discount? -$299 !!![/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=medium]Here is the link ready for you right now -[/size][/font][/color][url=undefined]https://www.udemy.com/inside-nlp-for-business-organizational-entities-strategy/?couponCode=BusinessNLP[/url] [color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=small][size=10]

Here are a few realist benefits of this course:

1. Transferring fast skills to practice a personal and an organizational/entrepreneurial strategy for creating innovative ideas. Everything you will meet in this course is 100% original in design and delivery.

2. Step-by-step practical guiding for personal and professional use

3. Concrete examples and action plans + great resources highly connected with the course topics

4. Amazing (as you will discover) collaboration within instructor-students, students-students. Some of the students even created professional collaborations within the course

5. Bonus: Follow-up, 1 h of collaborative Skype meeting/coaching related to implementing this course. And a free webinar which will happen in the following weeks with all the students enrolled and interested in practicing the strategies in this course for their own benefit.

6. Bonus: Certificate of Accomplishment signed by me, NLP Trainer and Author and Gamification Behavioral Designer

[/size][/size][/font][/color][color=#141823][font=Helvetica][size=small][size=10]Jump in! Get this Premium Udemy course for FREE. This coupon is available for the next 24h only![/size][/size][/font][/color]
03-18-2015, 10:08 AM
RE:
I went blind trying to read the above... but this is the link:
[code] https://www.udemy.com/inside-nlp-for-business-organizational-entities-strategy/?couponCode=BusinessNLP [/code]
03-18-2015, 10:09 AM
RE:
Well, at least it could be a bit appreciated...I just clicked copy and paste from my Evernote text.

Enjoy the course!
03-18-2015, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2015 10:52 AM by JohnMajors.)
RE: eh
i've seen this kind of posting before. didn't you even look at your post after you posted? or did you see it was unreadable but didn't care? makes me wonder about the quality of your courses. i don't mean to sound ungrateful for your share because i'm not. it's just so sloppy and careless imho. maxreps for the share.
Angry [quote='AlinaTudorache' pid='1189336' dateline='1426637390']
Well, at least it could be a bit appreciated...I just clicked copy and paste from my Evernote text.

Enjoy the course!
[/quote]
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
03-18-2015, 01:08 PM
RE:
Thank you Alina for the effort and the will to share your knowledge. Much appreciated
38.gif
03-18-2015, 04:08 PM
RE:
I agree with JohnMayors: The original post is just to sloppy! The link does not work so look at the next reply.
03-18-2015, 10:35 PM
RE:
thanks hereyougo! rep'd

5.gif