76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2020, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 12:08 PM by Lumos.)
Question RE: [GET] Plandemic Documentary The Hidden Agenda Behind Covid 19
@Scanvenger:
This is from the same channel as the debate video about mask wearing...and it is also over an hour long.

My curiosity after seeing these posts goes like so=>
Many, many folks have already accepted that mask wearing is BS and that vaxxing is at the very least quite toxic and may be a root cause for autism, deaths, and other undesirable outcomes - so why does this stuff need to be debated endlessly anymore ??

By now, anyone who still trusts that there is some imaginary goodness in either thing has guzzled down that koolaid and will not be open-minded enough to any debate result UNLESS it is pro-masks and/or pro-vaxxing.

So, are these debates just covers for lengthy stuff that is pro-badness ?!?
(No way will I sit through such things - I have better things to do and I'm 100% AGAINST all that baloney already due to total mistrust of all medicos.

Indeterminate, endless controversy for its own sake just confuses folks and really serves no purpose - especially in the current world where most folks do a quick peek at most stuff and react with a TL:DR sort of move right afterwards.
Short attention spans rule nowadays, for sure.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-30-2020, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020 09:19 PM by scanvenger.)
RE: [GET] Plandemic Documentary The Hidden Agenda Behind Covid 19
I totally agree, there is no need for a debate. That's for us who did the research, but for the majority, they don't care.

But these debates could help awaken those open-eyed asleep people, which are that majority.

It is unfortunate, however, that many people(including those I know personally) don't even care to watch these debates. They rather binge on Netflix or Mobile Legends.

And, yet they are the complainers and whiners.

Btw, the videos are on different channels. They're not hosted by the same person.
07-31-2020, 01:47 PM
This very concise info made me laugh and will take alot less time to read than most other things:

Conclusions from Organizations

The World Health Organization (WHO):
Quote:“Advice to decision makers on the use of masks for healthy people in community settings
As described above, the wide use of masks by healthy people in the community setting is not supported by current evidence and carries uncertainties and critical risks.”

“Medical masks should be reserved for health care workers. The use of medical masks in the community may create a false sense of security, with neglect of other essential measures, such as hand hygiene practices and physical distancing, and may lead to touching the face under the masks and under the eyes, result in unnecessary costs, and take masks away from those in health care who need them most, especially when masks are in short supply.”

Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the Center for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases:
Quote:“We don’t routinely recommend the use of face masks by the public to prevent respiratory illness,” said on January 31. “And we certainly are not recommending that at this time for this new virus.”

From the New England Journal of Medicine:
Quote:“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.

Researchers from University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health reviewed the scientific literature. While not an exhaustive review of masks and respirators as source control and personal protection equipment (PPE), this review was made in an effort to locate and review the most relevant studies of laboratory and real-world performance to inform our recommendations. The review, which has 52 citations, concludes:

Quote:We do not recommend requiring the general public who do not have symptoms of COVID-19-like illness to routinely wear cloth or surgical masks because:

There is no scientific evidence they are effective in reducing the risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission
Their use may result in those wearing the masks to relax other distancing efforts because they have a sense of protection
We need to preserve the supply of surgical masks for at-risk healthcare workers

The World Health Organization does not support healthy people wearing masks.

Quote:The World Health Organization (WHO) has as its mission to direct international health within the United Nations’ system and to lead partners in global health responses. So what does the WHO recommend when it comes to healthy people wearing masks?

“WHO stands by recommendation to not wear masks if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick.”

“There is no specific evidence to suggest that the wearing of masks by the mass population has any potential benefit,” Dr. Mike Ryan, an epidemiologist who specializes in infectious diseases and public health and who is the executive director of the WHO health emergencies program, said at a media briefing.

I think all of that would make a great hand-out sheet !!
08-04-2020, 04:39 AM
Here in the UK our government is talking about closing pubs and gyms again in order that schools can reopen. There have also been discussions about forcing people of age 50 or over to stay indoors indefinitely. If that weren't enough Greater Manchester is on a local lock down along with parts of West Yorkshire becasue of a 'spike' in infections (not deathswhich have been declining for quite some time), but nobody can find the ACTUAL number of increased infections! We are in a country that has tested 16.3 million citizens and 16 million have tested NEGATIVE! https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-...the-public
08-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Upon the subject of the UK and 'testing' for 'the viiiiruuus' - try this on for size, ostensibly shared by someone working in the medical racket and quite ashamed of the medical establi$hment of the UK=>

Quote: Regarding the so-called increase in deaths due to Covid-19:

An anonymous statement from an NHS consultant in the UK - 8th July 2020

I am a consultant at a major, regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement. I have changed my mind simply because that all staff, no matter what grade, at all hospitals have been warned that if they give any media interviews at all or make any statements to either the Main Stream Press or smaller, independent press /social media we may immediately be suspended without pay. I have a family, dependents and I simply can't do it to them. I therefore cannot reveal my identity at this time but wish to state as follows:

In my opinion, and that of many of my colleagues, there has been no Covid Pandemic, certainly not in the Surrey region and I have heard from other colleagues this picture is the same throughout the country. Our hospital would normally expect to see around 350,000 out-patients a year. Around 95,000 patients are admitted to hospital in a normal year and we would expect to see around a similar figure, perhaps 100,000 patients pass through our A&E department. In the months from March to June (inclusive) we would normally expect to see 100,000 out-patients, around 30,000 patients admitted to hospital and perhaps 30,000 pass through A&E.

This year (and these figures are almost impossible to get hold of) we are over 95% down on all those numbers. In effect, the hospital has been pretty much empty for that entire period.

At the start, staff that questioned this were told that we were being used as 'redundant' capacity, kept back for the 'deluge' we were told would come. It never did come, and when staff began to question this, comments like, 'for the greater good' and to 'protect the NHS' came down from above.
Now its just along the lines of, 'Shut up or you don't get paid'.

The few Covid cases that we have had get repeatedly tested, and every single test is counted as a new case.
Meaning the figures reported back to ONS / PHE (Office for National Statistics and Public Health England) were almost exponentially inflated. It could be that Covid cases reported by hospitals are between 5 to 10x higher than the real number of cases.
There has been no pandemic and this goes a long way to explain why figures for the UK are so much higher than anywhere else in Europe.

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now.
By this I mean ambulances are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens and / or lights) with no job to go to.
This I believe has been to give the impression to the public that there is more demand for ambulances than there actually is.
Staff only wear face coverings/ masks and social distance when public facing, as soon as they are out of public view, the masks come off and social distancing is not observed.

Indeed jokes are made about the measures, and I have heard staff express amazement that despite warnings on packets and at point of sales, telling people masks are totally ineffective and dangerous, the public still buy them, because a politician has told them to.

We have cancelled the vast majority of operations and of these ALL elective surgery has been cancelled.
That's surgery that has been pre planned / waiting list.
Non-elective Surgery, this tends to be emergency surgery or that which is deemed urgent has been severely curtailed.
The outcome of this is simple.
People are at best being denied basic medical care and at worst, being left to die, in some cases, in much distress and pain.

Regarding death certification.
All staff that are responsible for this have been encouraged where possible to put Covid-19 complications as reason for death, even though the patient may have been asymptomatic and also not even tested for covid.
I feel this simply amounts to fraudulently completed death certificates and has been responsible to grossly inflating the number of Covid deaths.
The fact is that regardless of what you actually die of in hospital, it is likely that Covid-19 will feature on your death certificate.

I have included with my statement the detailed published guidance from Government on Death Certification which shows how Covid-19, as a factor is encouraged to at least feature on a death certificate. Remember Covid-19 itself cannot kill. What kills is complications from the virus, typically pneumonia-like symptoms. These complications are in reality incredibly rare but have featured on a large amount of death certificates issued in recent months. As long as Covid-19 appears on a death certificate, that death is counted as Covid-19 in the figures released by the ONS and PHE.

I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic have been fraudulently completed so as to be counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications did not cause the death.

There have been Thursday nights when I stood, alone in my office and cried as I heard people cheering and clapping outside. It sickens me to see all the 'Thank You NHS' signs up everywhere and the stolen rainbow that for me now says one word and word only;
Fear.

There are many good people in the NHS and whilst I do not plead forgiveness for myself, I do plead for them.
Most are on low pay, they joined for the right reasons as I did and have been bullied and threatened that if they don't stay on message they don't eat.

I know that if a way could be found to assure staff within the NHS of safety against reprisals, there would be a tsunami of whistleblowers which I have no doubt would help end this complete and brutal insanity.

I am finding it increasingly hard to live with what I have been involved in and I am sorry this has happened.

To end, I would simply say this.
Politicians haven't changed, the country has just made a fatal mistake and started trusting them without question.

Sent from my iPhone-- 7/13/2020 3:58 AM

Links - which may be up or down...:
Code:
https://www.globalresearch.ca/nhs-consultant-says-staff-being-silenced-over-covid-19/5718680
https://realcoronanews.com/2020/07/20/thanks-david-for-reporting-nhs-whistleblower/
66.gif
08-04-2020, 09:11 PM
Thank you for that post smithnowt. It is very disturbing but highly likely to be true. I have spoken to a nurse at our local hospital who has confirmed that Covid 19 deaths were being assumed and also staff at 2 local undertakers (one of whom I went to school with) and two local care homes and all have confirmed the same thing. They have no reason to lie to me. Of course, now they're trying to scare us with the number of infections, even though our government ahs confirmed that most people will have no symptoms or mild symptoms. https://bannedvideos.co.uk/low-percentag...-covid-19/ People are dying of something for sure, but is it Covid?
08-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Lorus - I now repeat what I posted at #4 here:

Quote:There is only a single problem with the info given over and over in this and other presentations:
No solid scientific proof exists anyplace which is able to document that there is any such thing as a 'virus'.

Scientists do not have any tool which allows such a proof to be made.

As such, nobody in the here and now knows for certain whether the particles referred to are actually any of these NON-virus things instead=>
- Cellular debris;
- exosomes;
- something else entirely.

There is also no existing proof that said 'viruses' are in any manner 'contagious' OR that they are even alive in any manner.

This all just exploits that most people BELIEVE when the dr. folks use the word 'virus' endlessly and without question.

SO:
When these folks discuss gene sequencing of 'viruses' like it is a REAL thing, they are actually ONLY talking about gene sequencing of materials which CAN actually be seen and manipulated that are ONLY 'viruses' IN UNPROVEN THEORIES.

What actually DOES EXIST is malicious computer code, which was pioneered by the man I prefer to name as Bill Gates.of.hell - yes, he invented the computer virus and is still capitalizing upon that, playing at being a 'medical authority' now, who stands to make uncountable (more) fortunes and gain all sorts of worldly power from his endlessly evil deeds.

Sadly - most folks are too stupefied to see the evil for what it is.

Lastly here - before anyone starts up (again) pointing fingers, flaming me for saying this stuff, etc. - I strongly suggest to use your life energies for this instead:
Look more deeply into viruses, exosomes, and vaccines with an open mind - then stop a minute and consider that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE all those folks who are screaming how the vaxxing has made their children autistic could be right.

Then perhaps also consider=>
All the qualified, good and honest dr. folks who've tried to come forward (like dr. Buttar...) may also be truly citing the REAL science which most folks prefer to ignore and instead put on a totally useless muzzle voluntarily because POLITICIANS said to do it.

There is a glaringly obvious pattern here that should be easy for the members of BBHF:

JUST FOLLOW THE MONEY !!!
08-06-2020, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2020 01:52 AM by ELVIS ZEPPELIN.)
JUST FOLLOW THE MONEY !!!
[/quote]

In the spirit of following the money, who stands to make the biggest financial gains in history due to this giant BS smoke screen operation?
You guessed it, the bankers who control the Fed and are the majority shareholders of USA Inc.
They have added $7+ TRILLION to the debt load.
For example, It's tough to calculate what their rate of return on each $1,200 stimulus check will be over time. Probably around $50K.
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
08-06-2020, 09:00 AM
YAY !!!
Very well said ELVIS ZEPPELIN - Thanks

That so very few have ANY idea that 'countries' (mostly) are actually corporate states, as well as the simple fact that the major wars have been for-profit enterprises or that in ammuikka, the 'fed' is actually a foreign owned, private corporation is almost as silly as folks buying into any idea that their taxes fund the goobermint or that the so-called 'deficit' can ever be repaid by any method whatsoever.
(Lots and lots of tragic comedy in all of it too.)
09-17-2020, 11:49 AM
Want proof ?? OK, here is some very solid proof:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPpXDlJtuPU

61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart 61heart
80.gif

5.gif