7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2017, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 08:34 AM by JOEMLM.)
Video [GET] Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Custom Gold Coin that you can SELL ◄◄◄
if you are reading this, then you know about photoshop, you may be a photoshop pro and looking to expand your knowledge. whatever your situation, if you know photoshop you can make a lot of money from home. it is so sad in the world we live in where people have so little money, poor people, migrants and people with no money in the bank. you have a few things they do not, you have a computer, you are online, why aren't you rich yet? the average photoshop designer can make $70,000 u.s. a year, in a developed country.

can you print your own money? with photoshop you can! i just paid my photoshop people to make me a few gold coins like this tutorial shows. if you learn nothing else, get photoshop, study how to use it, plenty of tutorials and templates online. MAKE MONEY!

MAKE MONEY! online, offline, in the real world, money for your bank account, fill your pockets with cash, other people are doing it right now. people will pay you to make them stuff like this! what are you waiting for?

watching it full screen will help, lol

bonus tip for those who add +rep:

for those who need more money, you can design a back for the coin, then find someone to make a real custom coin you can hold in your hand, you can get people to pay you an arm and a leg for these. have any working brain cells? always upsell! make coins for events, places, etc... that are exclusive, people pay extra for that, or one of a kind, super rare... do you get the idea

here, watch this:

find a metal engraver/router or metal workshop near you,

see this:

people have taken this idea to the next level already, they make good money, so can you! like these folks. fyi: some pro's use a program called artcam:

take any free art or image and make something like this:

are you awake yet? i bought 5 of these, 2 made from wood, 2 metal ones and one made from stone

p.s. i did all this and forgot to mention i have several aztec calendar coins as well, and may other varieties of custom coins like that

p.p.s. also, here is another thread, showing how to make a big aztec calendar of your own:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...4%E2%97%84

leave some +rep if you want to see more and get more tips. so few people add +rep it is not funny, what is funny, if you think about it, only one percent of people are successful and only one percent of people add +rep. makes you think, don't it? when is the last time you enjoyed someones share and gave them some +rep? made a mirror? commented? gave thanks? adding +rep is giving thanks!

the more you read, the more you know
the more you know, the more you grow
the more you grow = mo' money, mo' money!
yes, you will have more money to blow
before you go, leave some +rep below VVV
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
11-25-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: [GET] Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Custom Gold Coin that you can SELL ◄◄◄
+Rep added . waiting for bonus tip
11-25-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: [GET] Photoshop Tutorial: How to Make Custom Gold Coin that you can SELL ◄◄◄
well interesting idea, thank you fort this tip
11-25-2017, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017 11:52 PM by berlinerin.)
:) good Idea

But dont say to other people to make more money!
money, money.....

To have money should be a natural thing.. Go with the flow.
Not to Desire much for money - then you are in lack of money!

You get more, what you HAVE. (I am)
Not what you think you need....

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
06-07-2021, 01:30 AM
Nice tutorials.Rep+
9.gif
06-15-2023, 11:53 AM
(11-19-2017 08:18 AM)JOEMLM Wrote:  if you are reading this, then you know about photoshop, you may be a photoshop pro and looking to expand your knowledge. whatever your situation, if you know photoshop you can make a lot of money from home. it is so sad in the world we live in where people have so little money, poor people, migrants and people with no money in the bank. you have a few things they do not, you have a computer, you are online, why aren't you rich yet? the average photoshop designer can make $70,000 u.s. a year, in a developed country.

can you print your own money? with photoshop you can! i just paid my photoshop people to make me a few gold coins like this tutorial shows. if you learn nothing else, get photoshop, study how to use it, plenty of tutorials and templates online. MAKE MONEY!

MAKE MONEY! online, offline, in the real world, money for your bank account, fill your pockets with cash, other people are doing it right now. people will pay you to make them stuff like this! what are you waiting for?

watching it full screen will help, lol

bonus tip for those who add +rep:

for those who need more money, you can design a back for the coin, then find someone to make a real custom coin you can hold in your hand, you can get people to pay you an arm and a leg for these. have any working brain cells? always upsell! make coins for events, places, etc... that are exclusive, people pay extra for that, or one of a kind, super rare... do you get the idea

here, watch this:

find a metal engraver/router or metal workshop near you,

see this:

people have taken this idea to the next level already, they make good money, so can you! like these folks. fyi: some pro's use a program called artcam:

take any free art or image and make something like this:

are you awake yet? i bought 5 of these, 2 made from wood, 2 metal ones and one made from stone

p.s. i did all this and forgot to mention i have several aztec calendar coins as well, and may other varieties of custom coins like that

p.p.s. also, here is another thread, showing how to make a big aztec calendar of your own:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...4%E2%97%84

leave some +rep if you want to see more and get more tips. so few people add +rep it is not funny, what is funny, if you think about it, only one percent of people are successful and only one percent of people add +rep. makes you think, don't it? when is the last time you enjoyed someones share and gave them some +rep? made a mirror? commented? gave thanks? adding +rep is giving thanks!

the more you read, the more you know
the more you know, the more you grow
the more you grow = mo' money, mo' money!
yes, you will have more money to blow
before you go, leave some +rep below VVV

WOW JOE! Great tutorial, though I'm lost w/o audio explaining what's happening. This is woefully under viewed! Thanks and max reps for this nice tutorial and other tips and resources. Nice.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
08-13-2023, 06:14 AM
If you interested creative Lego creations or you collect own favorite Lego series, welcome to our Lego fan blog where you find latest news on Lego and more.

38.gif