45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-06-2020, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2020 06:40 PM by megastar56.)
[GET] PREMIUM FOREX COURSES - CONTINUE UPDATED
Guys,

Checkout my new thread

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GIVE...ue-Updated

Thanks!
08-07-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: [GET] PREMIUM FOREX COURSES - CONTINUE UPDATED
Those rep whoring threads are evil. Get lost over there and don't spam us here.
08-07-2020, 04:51 PM
(08-07-2020 12:49 AM)Ice Glass Wrote:  Those rep whoring threads are evil. Get lost over there and don't spam us here.

Bro You are not only targeting me but also targeting Super Super Super VIP and Highly Reputed Members here who got reputation by sharing premium stuffs which you are not taking time to share. And you are talking about Evil on blackhat forum lol sharing free stuffs is not evil thing...try to do it yourself....
08-08-2020, 01:48 AM
If you wanna share just share it, F*** all that "rep me and comment" bullcrap. It's a waste of people's time for your own self interest. I've shared stuff on this forum and I just share it with the link right there on the page freely. I DGAF about reps and dumb shit like that. It really brings the forum to a standstill when you guys do that. You've been given a dedicated section for your rep whoring so just stay over there, don't create a share thread over here telling us to go to the rep whoring section to get it.

(08-07-2020 04:51 PM)megastar56 Wrote:  
(08-07-2020 12:49 AM)Ice Glass Wrote:  Those rep whoring threads are evil. Get lost over there and don't spam us here.

Bro You are not only targeting me but also targeting Super Super Super VIP and Highly Reputed Members here who got reputation by sharing premium stuffs which you are not taking time to share. And you are talking about Evil on blackhat forum lol sharing free stuffs is not evil thing...try to do it yourself....
08-08-2020, 02:58 PM
(08-08-2020 01:48 AM)Ice Glass Wrote:  If you wanna share just share it, F*** all that "rep me and comment" bullcrap. It's a waste of people's time for your own self interest. I've shared stuff on this forum and I just share it with the link right there on the page freely. I DGAF about reps and dumb shit like that. It really brings the forum to a standstill when you guys do that. You've been given a dedicated section for your rep whoring so just stay over there, don't create a share thread over here telling us to go to the rep whoring section to get it.

(08-07-2020 04:51 PM)megastar56 Wrote:  

BLAH BLAH! Try to put same comment on all other threads asking for comment and rep and don't teach me what to do and what not to do you own work...and I am not telling you to go for comment and rep those who are interested will do those who do not like just like you I have a message that to stay away from my threads and do your own work on your free time :)
42.gif

8.gif