7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2014, 12:22 AM
[GET] PLR (Private Label Rights) to the $297 "The Johnny System"
Sales Letter: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ystem.html

Product:

http://secrets-of-internet-success.com/a...t/dlpages/ (product to download)

and

http://secrets-of-internet-success.com/a...rstnow.htm (the sales page you can use for this PLR)
08-10-2014, 01:14 AM
RE:
Thanks OP and +rep! My 2 cents review; I went through this quickly and well... it is sean mize again with this rebranding/repurposing plr/mrr products and then selling them as your own. As he says, " I am not creating your Autopilot system-I'm creating mine, you're watching. Then you create your Autopilot system, by copying what I do".
He's asking $500 but now has a $297 early signup fee giving the buyer full access to all the videos and pdfs. Video is powerpoint and pdfs are transcripts. Basic sh%t. There are links included, surprise, surprise. The biggest catch is that the link to plr/mrr is to sure fire wealth which costs $497 for a gold membership to access to good stuff. Or you can take sean's advice and use his material which can set you back $197-$497.00 per product! Not in bulk but each one of his products. So a naive buyer is in a funnel system that goes $297+$497(one-time fee) or a series of $197's to $497's payments to sean mize himself. I'm certain there are many affiliate links as sean will bleed every penny from the naive.
That said.... I do see merit for noobs that can watch and follow along and get some insight to repurposing/rebranding plr/mrr. There is much of said material readily available here to find. So if you have a day job or other income and do this in your free time you can learn a bit about this form of generating income. Again thanks OP and +reps!
08-10-2014, 01:44 AM
RE:
Thanks dude...

I want to know..what do we do with this?

How can we use it?

Thanks +rep
08-10-2014, 01:57 AM
RE:
(08-10-2014 01:44 AM)mustafa Wrote:  Thanks dude...

How can we use it?

Thanks +rep
It's a PRL. So u can do wtv you want with it. Resell it, give it away ...
08-10-2014, 02:15 AM
RE:
Say for an example you follow his course (without buying anything) and learn about rebranding PLR/MRR. You can find free material on this fine forum and give it a new look and newe purpose. Can be any topic; make money, relationship problems, cessation of bad habits, etc. Maybe you rebrand yourself online as an expert in some choosen field and scour the internet for material you can rebrand and post it for sale or give aways. Bottom line is that it is supposed to be a time saver because your not creating the material from scratch. You can get creative and repurpose a product with multiple chapters and each chapter is a rebranded plr/mrr or combined product you got for free. Think outside the box and get creative. Go to forums discussing problems, look at tv commercials and you see problems galore. Become an expert on your website and feed it good content and post good comments on said problem forums. So many possibilities that it is exhausting to even begin writing all the ways SO.... U Take action!
(08-10-2014 01:44 AM)mustafa Wrote:  Thanks dude...

How can we use it?

Thanks +rep
45.gif
08-10-2014, 02:21 AM
RE:
Can i use this article on my blog? if yes, then many people would have done this...so may dublicate? and google may not index...so dis it a good idea to use it?

Your reply is precious to me...i am a newbie

Thanks for the reply guys..
08-10-2014, 02:54 AM
RE:
PeterRogers, thanks for the share. Rep Added.
Review: This is a product that will allow you to create a guru style product like Ewen Chia's Autopilot Profits. This was originally called AutoPilot Secrets. If you search through the threads about Sean Mize you will find the plr rights for it and a few of his other programs.
This program is from 2009. what you do is set up an affiliate program using plr products then sell the system for $37-$47 as an autopilot system. You give them a pre written autoresponder system through Aweber.You give the affiliates 75 to 100% commission on the sales. Then teach them how to drive traffic. You gain by having them grow your list for free.
There is a problem with using this system as is. One getting plr products that an affiliate system like Payspree or JVZoo will accept. If you watch the whole series he uses some of his own products. And when it comes to the plr products he just puts them up without any editing. You can't do that today. Also if you load the autoresponder sequence in Aweber the Payspree links no longer work.
If you want to set up a Ewen Chia type system then you can follow the videos. He does go through step by step through 11 products. You will have to repurpose your plr. Search through the forum and use his products. You don't need to join an expensive plr site. I use one thats only 10.95 a month. Then you will have to create your own email sequence or use his and just change the product links. There are 37 emails that are supposed to last for 67 days.
For the price - free- you could have a money making system but it is going to take a little work. If you sell the system as is you will have to edit a lot. some of the links don't work and his links to Wordpress videos need to be updated. He also has affiliate links to Aweber and a few other places that need to be changed. I'm still working on my system. I'm just not that good on emails.
Hope this helps.
08-10-2014, 03:15 AM
RE:
Thanks for the review my friend,
one question: Could you please share that 10.95 a month PLR site. Huh
thx!
(08-10-2014 02:54 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  Review ...

You don't need to join an expensive plr site. I use one thats only 10.95 a month. Then you will have to create your own email sequence or use his and just change the product links. There are 37 emails that are supposed to last for 67 days.
08-10-2014, 03:24 AM
RE:
They have some pretty good products.Some of Sean mize's products are available. Audio only.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.plrassassin.com/join-today/
08-10-2014, 04:43 AM
RE:
jamalexa! Big Thank You kindly for your review and solid information. +reps for you. For everone else and especially for mustafa here is what jamalexa was talking about. Have a looksy and the good news of the day is the link is viable: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...OT-PROFITS
(08-10-2014 02:54 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  PeterRogers, thanks for the share. Rep Added.
Review: This is a product that will allow you to create a guru style product like Ewen Chia's Autopilot Profits. This was originally called AutoPilot Secrets. If you search through the threads about Sean Mize you will find the plr rights for it and a few of his other programs.
This program is from 2009. what you do is set up an affiliate program using plr products then sell the system for $37-$47 as an autopilot system. You give them a pre written autoresponder system through Aweber.You give the affiliates 75 to 100% commission on the sales. Then teach them how to drive traffic. You gain by having them grow your list for free.
There is a problem with using this system as is. One getting plr products that an affiliate system like Payspree or JVZoo will accept. If you watch the whole series he uses some of his own products. And when it comes to the plr products he just puts them up without any editing. You can't do that today. Also if you load the autoresponder sequence in Aweber the Payspree links no longer work.
If you want to set up a Ewen Chia type system then you can follow the videos. He does go through step by step through 11 products. You will have to repurpose your plr. Search through the forum and use his products. You don't need to join an expensive plr site. I use one thats only 10.95 a month. Then you will have to create your own email sequence or use his and just change the product links. There are 37 emails that are supposed to last for 67 days.
For the price - free- you could have a money making system but it is going to take a little work. If you sell the system as is you will have to edit a lot. some of the links don't work and his links to Wordpress videos need to be updated. He also has affiliate links to Aweber and a few other places that need to be changed. I'm still working on my system. I'm just not that good on emails.
Hope this helps.
31.gif

9.gif