25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2014, 06:08 AM
RE:
Thanks Razmataz 13 for the link. Rep Added. I just read the pdf and the differences is that for most of the ebook and videos Chia gives the buyer a course of affiliate marketing. then in chapter 6 he explains how to use his system. He does a complete front end for the user. Mize's system is the back end creation part. He shows how to set up the affiliate system. He also gives you a video to give to your clients telling them how to use his system. If you could figure how to combine Chia's front end with Mize's back end system creation, you could offer a $197 - $297 system. I looked at Chia's salespage. His back end reseller still goes for $197. The front end looks easy. Do a powerpoint Affiliate Marketing course while hinting about what you are going to offer.After you create your affiliate system, take mize's client video and re do it tailored to your system. Bam $97 - $197 easy. Or go with $47 upfront then offer Affiliate Marketing training for $27 to $97 a month and get reoccurring profits. Who knows? That's just my opinion!
08-10-2014, 06:22 AM
RE:
(08-10-2014 06:08 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  Thanks Razmataz 13 for the link. Rep Added. I just read the pdf and the differences is that for most of the ebook and videos Chia gives the buyer a course of affiliate marketing. then in chapter 6 he explains how to use his system. He does a complete front end for the user. Mize's system is the back end creation part. He shows how to set up the affiliate system. He also gives you a video to give to your clients telling them how to use his system. If you could figure how to combine Chia's front end with Mize's back end system creation, you could offer a $197 - $297 system. I looked at Chia's salespage. His back end reseller still goes for $197. The front end looks easy. Do a powerpoint Affiliate Marketing course while hinting about what you are going to offer.After you create your affiliate system, take mize's client video and re do it tailored to your system. Bam $97 - $197 easy. Or go with $47 upfront then offer Affiliate Marketing training for $27 to $97 a month and get reoccurring profits. Who knows? That's just my opinion!

Can you give us the link to Chia course your talking about .. or perhap is here in BBHF ?

Thank for the share OP Rep added !
08-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE:
kriendor - look at post #10.
08-10-2014, 07:59 AM
RE:
Excellent brain storming!! Your creative and smart! I think that you'll find away to combine both ends with your original content in the middle. Think as a newbie/noob and what would you ultimately want for the money you'll ask for.
Before I forget I want you to look at this link. Is more Ewen Chia for ya!! Again I have not delved deeply into this (I'm just a busy guy) but this might help you more. I just checked and the link on OP is viable. Y just need to register with a dummy email account and then you can get inside. I've done it and it works.

Here is the thread link: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...IRECT-LINK

Here is the direct registration page link: http://privatelabelinternetbusiness.com/cmem9098.html
(08-10-2014 06:08 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  Thanks Razmataz 13 for the link. Rep Added. I just read the pdf and the differences is that for most of the ebook and videos Chia gives the buyer a course of affiliate marketing. then in chapter 6 he explains how to use his system. He does a complete front end for the user. Mize's system is the back end creation part. He shows how to set up the affiliate system. He also gives you a video to give to your clients telling them how to use his system. If you could figure how to combine Chia's front end with Mize's back end system creation, you could offer a $197 - $297 system. I looked at Chia's salespage. His back end reseller still goes for $197. The front end looks easy. Do a powerpoint Affiliate Marketing course while hinting about what you are going to offer.After you create your affiliate system, take mize's client video and re do it tailored to your system. Bam $97 - $197 easy. Or go with $47 upfront then offer Affiliate Marketing training for $27 to $97 a month and get reoccurring profits. Who knows? That's just my opinion!
08-10-2014, 08:44 AM
RE:
I have so much stuff. I checked the link and I'm already a member. Right now I'm getting my salespages and paypal links in order. Thanks again. I hope others will try and use the information that is provided in the trainings that are shared in the forum.
74.gif
08-10-2014, 09:49 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share.

+5 reps added.
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
08-10-2014, 10:28 AM
RE:
I'm hoping you send me a link to your sales page when you go live. I know you've invested a lot of time into your creation. I'm cheering for your success and just by taking action you're light years ahead of most Lol
You can always send me a private message. Just know I'm in your corner cheering you on!!
(08-10-2014 08:44 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  I have so much stuff. I checked the link and I'm already a member. Right now I'm getting my salespages and paypal links in order. Thanks again. I hope others will try and use the information that is provided in the trainings that are shared in the forum.
08-10-2014, 10:49 AM
RE:
Please make a AIO mirror link, thank for sharing.
08-10-2014, 02:44 PM
RE:
build4you - total of download - 4.2GB. The best thing for you to do is go to OP's first link and download each of the 11 pages to a folder. then you can download the files at your leisure.If you had bought it you would be getting the links to the pages separately.That link is your AIO.

11.gif