62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-18-2014, 02:58 PM
RE:
What really makes me sick is that all these WSO (pushers / whores / cons / scammers / fake it till ya make it wannabes etc.) try to squeeze every dime they can out of noobs with crap thats either rehashed, not tested at all, or got results 1 time so therefore this system/ method is a "game changer" and you must get this now before the price goes up or we stop selling it. No matter how you package it - a shit sandwich is still a shit sandwich and folks in here aren't going to buy it anyway cause we can smell it a mile away! If they were really making the money they said they were would they be spending so much time churning out products. Would they really care if their product was shared on BH forums if they were making 3, 4 or 500k ish? I have spent THOUSANDS on over hyped BS products and will NOT BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN! Thank you BBHF - Glad to be here!
02-18-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: [GET] [Offline Consulting] The Maven Effect Blueprint - launching soon!
(02-18-2014 02:58 PM)timmyo Wrote:  What really makes me sick is that all these WSO (pushers / whores / cons / scammers / fake it till ya make it wannabes etc.) try to squeeze every dime they can out of noobs with crap thats either rehashed, not tested at all, or got results 1 time so therefore this system/ method is a "game changer" and you must get this now before the price goes up or we stop selling it. No matter how you package it - a S*** sandwich is still a S*** sandwich and folks in here aren't going to buy it anyway cause we can smell it a mile away! If they were really making the money they said they were would they be spending so much time churning out products. Would they really care if their product was shared on BH forums if they were making 3, 4 or 500k ish? I have spent THOUSANDS on over hyped BS products and will NOT BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN! Thank you BBHF - Glad to be here!
Angry Don't hold back my friend.

Now, just take a deep breath .... now you should be feeling better
02-18-2014, 04:02 PM
(02-18-2014 02:58 PM)timmyo Wrote:  What really makes me sick is that all these WSO (pushers / whores / cons / scammers / fake it till ya make it wannabes etc.) try to squeeze every dime they can out of noobs with crap thats either rehashed, not tested at all, or got results 1 time so therefore this system/ method is a "game changer" and you must get this now before the price goes up or we stop selling it. No matter how you package it - a S*** sandwich is still a S*** sandwich and folks in here aren't going to buy it anyway cause we can smell it a mile away! If they were really making the money they said they were would they be spending so much time churning out products. Would they really care if their product was shared on BH forums if they were making 3, 4 or 500k ish? I have spent THOUSANDS on over hyped BS products and will NOT BE RIPPED OFF AGAIN! Thank you BBHF - Glad to be here!
Amen to that my friend. Well said!
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
02-18-2014, 04:40 PM
*Pssst,* yo, Timmyo, have I got a WSO for you!

It will instantly help you make all of your wasted money back and more... MUCH MUCH more!

It's called "Turd Mound Maven" How To Be An Internet Trailer Park Tycoon!
Lol
02-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Perry Marshall, Frank Kern, Alex Becker (check out his blog), ... if your looking to do offline biz, also read and learn from Jay Abraham

Go in the courses Classic Huge Course and VIP Exclusive Downloads section, check out some stuff on copywriting
And forget about the WSO... I rarely come to this Freebies section because too much useless WSO are shared compared to the quality work that you can find in the other section... The problem is that the above mentioned teach you, but do not promise you you'll be millionaire next week without working. And their courses are not something you can read in a weekend, it's hours and hours of teaching and as you learn you have to move forward.

As for Kate, you seem to have some preconceived judgement of people on blackhat forum. You would be surprised on how many people make from $X,XXX to $XX,XXX a month online and/or offline if not more.

(02-16-2014 06:30 PM)Xebec Wrote:  
(02-16-2014 04:54 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  If you want to really kick ass offline; there are far superior products on here that will speed your learning curve as well as help you bypass a lot of "fluff" and marketing theory.
What would you recommend for the superior products? It's so hard to know what's good, what's crap, and what's good but too basic.

Thanks for the review.
63.gif
02-18-2014, 09:27 PM
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

(02-18-2014 04:40 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  *Pssst,* yo, Timmyo, have I got a WSO for you!

It will instantly help you make all of your wasted money back and more... MUCH MUCH more!

Lol
02-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE:
Maybe she did the wso to save up to buy other wsos.

Now she might have found some here.

So she ends up ahead in money she didn't have to spend.
02-19-2014, 01:25 AM
(02-18-2014 04:40 PM)NonConformer Wrote:  *Pssst,* yo, Timmyo, have I got a WSO for you!

Lol
Nice! Biggrin
02-19-2014, 05:02 AM
This should be branded with a hot iron on WSO product creators foreheads so they see it every day when they look in the mirror.

"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory."
Aldo Gucci - 1938
02-19-2014, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014 05:20 AM by newquark.)
RE:
@JustKate

You really should have stopped at the thank you, rather than electing to proceed into an emotionally-based putdown of something you obviously understand. That the term "blackhat" is a web-centric term that gets applied to anything that works outside of the normal paradigm.

The net result of situations where emotion is allowed to override intelligence is the person will get body-slammed in the froth of a highly-underestimated audience. Which is what has obviously happened to you.

As many have stated in as many ways, this forum serves as the B.S. filter for the affiliate industry. Which I can assess from your offering is your target market. I can brag about the scope of my business, or our SEO monthly offline earnings, but it really ain't yo business!

So I'll just close by saying that after having the chance to test drive a copy of funnelkit from this forum (which by the way is a real product that does real things), I pushed the buy button just hours before coming across this thread.

You might want to consider sending us review copies of future deliverables so that we can help you to ensure that your offer is in alignment with your copy, and potential audience. We are all about equal opportunity here and from the flaming you've just prompted - you probably realize this.
26.gif

15.gif