69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2013, 04:54 AM
RE:
I love you man... :)
09-06-2013, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 06:13 AM by CyberPunk.)
RE:
If you guys have never added anything to your "hosts" file, then you probably have a firewall blocking the NoHandsSEO software from connecting to the internet. When it can't connect, it gives the error you guys are reporting. So again, make sure nothing is blocking it's internet access! I could patch it to where it doesn't need internet at all, but there is no risk of getting an invalid login against the NHS server, which the app thinks an invalid login is a valid one :D lol.

The host file "best4you" shared probably won't work right for you unless you fix the formatting errors it has. I am sure it probably is alright on his end, but when he copied-n-pasted it here it all was on one line. The "#" symbol is a comment, and everything after the pound sign is not read and is a comment for the rest of that line! Also, his doesn't include the ::1 which is for IPv6 support. Doubt many of you need it, but it's technically proper to include it.

Someone said the hosts file was in the "winsxs" directory. There is NO hosts file in that directory, it is in the /system32/drivers/etc directory and always has been. If someone does have it there, its a backup or some program put it there on accident or something. Windows ONLY recognizes the one in the "etc" folder! So please don't listen to bad advice.

[Image: 3wx20.jpg]
In case your curious, the above is "Notepad++" with a custom style.

You can download my custom host file I use and replace it with yours.

Go to: %WINDIR%/System32/drivers/etc/
You can simply copy and paste the above path (including the %WINDIR%) and put it into your Start->Run box and hit enter. It should open up the "etc" folder and you should see the file named "hosts" without any extension! Open it up in notepad, or overwrite it with mine. If all else fails, delete the hosts file and reboot your computer. I think it will create a brand new default host file for you. If you don't see the hosts file, then you need to enable viewing of hidden files and folders. While in the folder, click "Tools->Folder Options" (slightly different on Win7, but you can find the Folder Options menu item from one of the top menus!). Select the "View" tab, and check "Show hidden files and folders". I also have unchecked "hide extensions for known filetypes" so that a text file is "somthing.txt" and not just shown as "something". An exe is shown as "program.exe" and not just "program". Many people have NO clue there are extensions to files, or that they can see/change them just by renaming the file! If you have extensions hidden, when you try to backup a file like "program.exe" to "program.bak", they really rename it to "program.bak.exe" because they don't see/know the extension is hidden lol. Hope that makes sense, or helps someone...

Download CyberPunk's Custom Host File:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jmj2zv...-Filer.rar

+ Includes IPv4 and IPv6 localhost mapping
+ Includes Microsoft DNS blocking
+ Includes Adobe DNS blocking

I have a cracked Win7 64bit Enterprise and Windows XP SP3 Enterprise, and this host file works for both of my installs. I have the new Adobe Cloud (Photoshop CC and Acrobat v11 Pro) and this host file doesn't give me any issues with Microsoft or Adobe products, and I can even do the Windows Updates :) You don't do Adobe updates unless you really need to, because after an Adobe update you have to replace the Amtlib.dll file again after every update.

So this should work for you guys.

PS: You may need to do an "ipconfig /flushdns" to reset your DNS after changing things in the hosts file. You run that command in command prompt, "Start->Run: command"
09-06-2013, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 05:26 AM by atto711.)
RE:
it worked right out the box,another kick ass share,keep up the good work!
cyberpunk you are the man!
Cool
09-06-2013, 11:35 AM
RE:
Link dead.
09-06-2013, 11:38 AM
RE:
You're always awesome!
57.gif
09-06-2013, 11:41 AM
RE:
Not Working here. It keeps saying the version is outdated and closes.
09-06-2013, 12:00 PM
RE:
All Links are working..........Please check...

Thanks CYBERPUNK......
(09-06-2013 11:35 AM)vicdrago Wrote:  Link dead.
09-06-2013, 02:13 PM
RE:
(09-06-2013 11:41 AM)Kut3No1 Wrote:  Not Working here. It keeps saying the version is outdated and closes.
Then something is stopping you from connecting to their server... firewall, host file, ect. I mentioned this in the first post and in a reply here in the thread.
09-06-2013, 03:15 PM
RE:
You are the maaaaaaan!!
09-06-2013, 04:17 PM
RE:
Working fine here! Thanks
7.gif
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]

48.gif