43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-29-2014, 07:33 PM
[GET] Need a Massive and Converting Email List Like the Big "Boys?"
Who doesn't want the massive list that converts like crazy?

Who doesn't want to wake up every morning to find out that you've made $1,000, $2,000 or more while you slept?

But here's the problem: Too many marketers do not put enough emphasis on building a list.

We hear it over and over again….fill in the blanks.

The ______ is in the _________!

We all know it. The money is in the list.
Yeah, Yeah, YES!
We know it.

So, why in the world did I go so long doing affiliate marketing sites without an emphasis on list building. Well, the word "foolish" comes to mind. At the very least, not smart.

But I didn't have plan or strategy. I could build great sites, but I didn't understand list building strategies.

So if you're a newbie or just need some extra list building motivation, here's a great new Ebook and audio mp3 for you.

[Image: ecover-combo.jpg]

Here are just some of the topics covered in
LIST SUCCESS:

• Headlines
  • Clearly defined Calls to Action
  • Writing persuasive messages
  • Length of Copy
  • Reader Keywords

And much, much more!
Don't wait around any longer to start your list or improve your list building process.

For a limited time at PROFIT MAKING TOOLS, we are offering this $12.95 E-book for a $1.99 cents!

For the price of half of a Starbucks Frappucino, you can have a tool to ramp your business up to the place where you want it to be!
[Image: guarantee.png]

[Image: listsuccessecover-combosmall.jpg]

So, don't miss this one. What do you have to lose? Grab a copy of LIST SUCCESS and be on your way to financial freedom!

[Image: buynow.jpg]

SALES PAGE :
Download URL :
Some more BullShit :
This guy needs to know how to hide his link.His Download link was on his Sidebar.

Well,JUST ADD REPS.MAKE MIRRORS.WRITE REVIEWS.MAKE MONEY.SHARE IT Cool Cool
06-29-2014, 08:25 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing!

Anyway, here's a review.

Don't bother. Seriously.

This is one of those generic list building tips telling you to write great headlines and create good content but:

1. Doesn't show any example.
2. Advice is generic.
3. Doesn't tell you how.
4 same old same old list building techniques like guest blogging and the like which we know works but they have this need of bludgeoning us with the same old shit and calling it new. I could've left this alone and just go on with it but these type of people are advertising it as something new and revolutionary although it's not and that's what pisses me off.

All in all, for a newbie this product is 3 out of 5.

For someone who knows what list building this is 2 out of 5.

For someone who's intermmediate (who seems to be target audience based on the headline) it's 0 out of 5.
06-29-2014, 11:53 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing!!!
eonjohn thanks for the review!! saved me from downloading...
06-30-2014, 12:13 AM
RE:
Hey EonJohn,thanks for the review.Seriously,this product is a no-no for intermediates.I was surfing WF and saw his product and the Utter-Stupidity of him putting the Download links in his Blog SideBar Compelled me to share his Product.

Anyways,REPS TO YOU BRO !!
06-30-2014, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014 04:15 AM by jamalexa.)
RE:
Thanks, rep added. Don't bust the man's chops he probably knows very about WP.
25.gif
06-30-2014, 05:26 PM
RE:
It's also FREE in the WSO -- about what it's worth!

83.gif