55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-31-2014, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 03:46 AM by StillStanding.)
[GET] Natural Game
[Image: Natural Game - Richard La Ruina - Books Covers.jpg]

Natural Game is a great course. Richard La Ruina's experience really shows through as he drills down into the specifics of techniques he has obviously used a lot. Instead of "Stealth Attraction" I would label this How to pick up higher status / higher quality women. By higher status I mean very attractive, models, or very successful women, up to celebrities.

The content is really aimed there, although of course you could use the techniques on women who are not at the higher status / quality end of the range to great effect. For higher status women these types of techniques are a requirement though, so it makes sense to think of it in that context.

High End Clubs and Bars

Ruina starts off by explaining the context of high end bars, promoters, getting into the clubs and so on. He talks a bit about value and setting the scene for you, so that you know what are going to be 'no no's to avoid.

Higher end clubs have a different vibe because you are going to see the same people repeatedly - and avoiding getting rejected is important as a result. A few blow outs in situations like this and your social reputation will start landsliding sabotaging your future efforts. Good intro.

Discretion = Higher Status

The content is ideal for high end venues. It's discrete. And this is how things are done by higher social status people. Discretely.

The main point of this program is stealth. I'd label it "discretion" though. There are a few courses that talk about discretion, however this is the first I've reviewed that focuses on it in a lot of detail.

Discretion is something I've focused on a lot over the later years of my development, because it is a lot more important to higher quality girls and higher status people. It's a skillset that I think has been under-valued and emphasized so i was glad to see that when I got into this course - it was all about discretion.

Another word for discretion would be 'Social Intelligence' or Socially Savvy. People who get it. If you think about it, these are all qualities that say 'higher value'. This is why discretion (or being subtle) is important to attracting the highest quality women.

Discretion is an abstract term though. And subtle things aren't easy to teach in their nature.

This course takes an approach that deals with this problem well though....

Very Practical - Most of the Content is Explained with Specific Examples

The best thing about this program is that it is very practical. Richard has a girl on stage throughout his presentation and he uses her a lot to demonstrate how each of the techniques works. He does this in detail and often does retakes.

The content itself stays away from abstraction and theory. It is really a large collection of techniques that Gambler uses in high end night club venues.

Many of these are non-verbal techniques and he walks you through them step by step.

Example are, put your leg here, move your hands like this. Do this with both of your hands, make this facial expression etc. etc. All very practical and hands-on.

This program is a video program and that aspect is essential, because to really study, you'd want to look at the subtleties of what Richard is doing. With video you can see all of that and playback or freeze frame to understand properly the facial expressions and so on.

Stealth Attraction is delivered to you through a membership forum where you can read and post questions in the comments for each video. Richard is very hands-on in giving feedback to everyone who posts questions. He answered every question I saw in the forum and there are a lot. This hands-on support will make it a lot easier for you to implement.

Who is this Relevant For?

This program is aimed at the advanced, and upper intermediate levels. To make use of this you will already have some success with women.

This course is ideal for someone who wants to start meeting and attracting women of a higher quality, who are of higher social status, and for meeting women in high end venues (e.g. exclusive clubs, high end social events).

In the comments for some of this course I saw questions that were clearly from guys who were still at a beginner level and were struggling to get success from the techniques.

Most of the problem is that they can't see and notice the subtle signs that women are giving because of their lack of experience. So make sure you have experience and have learned the basics before getting this.

Richard provides basic advice to these guys in the comments also, but really they would be a lot better off in first studying the basics before trying this.

What Should You Have Done Before Getting this Program?

This is an important point. Take note. If you haven't yet worked on your image, style and general 'fitness', then it would be a little wasted to get this program and trying to get it to work for you.

Let me explain.

The tactics in Stealth Attraction work to force women to get 'warmed' up to you before you approach them, attract them and so on. In pick up terminology this is referred to as "Forcing the IOI (Indicator of Interest)".

If you have your image, style, body language and body fitness level all down. The techniques will work for you. If you don't have these things down, mysteriously, these techniques will not work for you.

It will not be due to the techniques though, it will be because you are not yet at a point where your image exudes enough value to be able to pull the techniques off.

Here's a quick test for you to judge if you are ready - beyond doing the checklist of the items I just mentioned. Do you often notice women paying attention to you? If so you are probably ready to use the content in this program to great effect.

Downsides to the Program?

There weren't any real downsides to talk about on this program. The only thing I could see happening is that if a beginner or someone less experienced tried to implement some of the techniques he could execute wrong and get himself into trouble or just get frustrated. I've already discussed that, so moving on.

Sometimes guys don't understand how membership programs work when they get on them and get confused about billing. Read the next part so you understand how it works and you won't get any surprises.

A Word About Pricing and Billing

This program is now sold as part of Master PickUp Artist Unversity. The way this works is that you pay an initial fee of $4.95 to access the program where you get immediate access to the core program ("Stealth Attraction" and a lot of other courses - see here) . Then if you stay on the program you are billed $77 at the end of the month, and every month thereafter. As with all membership programs you can cancel when you want.

The Bottom line

Stealth Attraction is a program that will be useful to guys who have got their image up to a good standard (style and fashion, fitness level, body language) and who get some success with women already.

If you're not there yet check out our ranking of Image and fashion advice to get working on that instead - or learn some basics of Attracting Women. It is ideal for guys who want to improve the quality of women they are getting and in particular for meeting and attracting more women in higher end venues and clubs or social situations.

Adding these techniques and the 'discrete' approach to your skill set will make a big difference to the quality of women you attract.

At the price point offered - it's also an exceptionally great deal. This product is a Must Get for guys who want to get more success in higher end venues and with higher status women.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/KGZ3HWGF
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
04-11-2014, 05:06 AM
RE:
Gambler was fast to delete the links...

Cheers, Johnny63
04-11-2014, 05:18 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing, but all links are gone, please REUP.
BTW search youtube for his videos.
04-11-2014, 11:51 PM
RE:
Here is a re-up as requested.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.uploadmagnet.com/1p3gcavbmbkb/Richard_La_Ruina_-_Natural_Game_cd2_id1011735149_size1427.pdf
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
04-12-2014, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 02:02 AM by Guest123.)
RE:
Thank you brother!

Do you have "Woman Approach You Formula" by John Alanis http://www.womenapproachyou.com/ ?
I've been looking for it everywhere.
7.gif
05-06-2014, 05:30 AM
RE:
thanks for the new link StillStanding
05-15-2014, 05:13 AM
RE:
Re-up on this one by any chance?

Thanks ahead of time.
(If it makes you money buy the F * * * ing product.)
05-16-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: [GET] Natural Game
thanks for sharing
02-09-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: [GET] Natural Game
re-up request

Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/ByM5pW8eNyqve

23.gif