77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-18-2012, 03:34 AM
RE:
HI, wont the owner just delete all the sites, They are hosting alll the sites themselves. The must have plans to go through all the paypal customers and weed out any sites that are made, and also they may even contact any customers that you have created sites for and that will make is very easy to locate you. Am i right or i am missing something
12-18-2012, 04:03 AM
RE:
Not sure if this qualifies as a share or just an invitation to a "trial" offer since this is a monthly recurring membership. Anyway thanks for sharing.
12-18-2012, 07:13 AM
RE:
These is useless there are other products online better than mobimimmic
12-23-2012, 11:44 PM
RE:
@Firesheep Can you share the names of the websites??
12-24-2012, 12:42 AM
RE:
@ Lightnin What other products you talk about ! Get us some URL's!

thankx
38.gif
12-28-2012, 12:31 AM
RE:
Aw man...guess I did too much holiday celebrating as I've missed the boat on this one. When you click on the links provided to register, "Hello World" comes up, so obviously the owner has blocked access. Anyone know of another link by chance?
12-28-2012, 12:46 PM
RE:
Yeah, Is there anyway. someone pls!
12-28-2012, 01:51 PM
RE:
Great idea but I think MobiMimic needs more smooth operation. Grabbing the text is cumbersome, going back and forth. Dragging wouldn't stick. I won't bother playing with it anymore but I love the concept of what they are trying to do. Until they upgrade and improve. Anyone else find it cumbersome ??
12-28-2012, 02:46 PM
RE:
@shekkie: To add to what you said, I never got to use the program, however I did some research today and the thing I worry about is the hosting side of things. Granted $67/month isn't bad for hosting an unlimited number of sites, but it's on THEIR servers and something makes me weary about that. I hear the dude selling the program is reputable, but still I worry going through all that legwork and you have no control over your sites as far as hosting. Also, the program doesn't update in real time if the website changes AND the webmaster has to give you access since you'll be charging them monthly for the mobile site and some might have a gripe about that.

All in all, good share though...but missed out on the deal the OP had going on. On to the next...
12-29-2012, 03:00 AM
RE:
another excellent point you made rancomay77
57.gif

75.gif