53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2019, 04:02 PM
[GET] Mission Cash Robbery

[Image: png-surprised-money.png]

SP :
https://perfectpassionllc.com/mission-cash-robbery
DL:
Mission-Cash-Robbery.pdf

Regards
Not all brilliant is Gold | Sharing is caring

Regards and respects 61heart
03-03-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: [GET] Mission Cash Robbery
@snow revolution Thanks for the share
03-03-2019, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the share.

I went over this briefly and this is about going to Flippa and checking out what kinds of websites have recently sold and then you create and sell a similar kind of website since the one that recently sold indicates there is a demand for it.

The report says you will need at least $60 starting capital to buy hosting, domains, and so on. According to the content you should make at least $100 profit within 3 to 7 days, then they say you will profit $300 within 24 hours to 3 days. I guess this is after you become proficient at this if you take action and stay consistent.

I know nothing about Flippa and web flipping so I couldn't tell you if this is legit or not, but this is definitely not for someone who has no money to start with.

Hope you find this helpful Cheers! Happydance
03-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Great review

(03-03-2019 04:49 PM)ShadyLady Wrote:  Thanks for the share.

I went over this briefly and this is about going to Flippa and checking out what kinds of websites have recently sold and then you create and sell a similar kind of website since the one that recently sold indicates there is a demand for it.

The report says you will need at least $60 starting capital to buy hosting, domains, and so on. According to the content you should make at least $100 profit within 3 to 7 days, then they say you will profit $300 within 24 hours to 3 days. I guess this is after you become proficient at this if you take action and stay consistent.

I know nothing about Flippa and web flipping so I couldn't tell you if this is legit or not, but this is definitely not for someone who has no money to start with.

Hope you find this helpful Cheers! Happydance
Not all brilliant is Gold | Sharing is caring

Regards and respects 61heart
03-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Thank You snow revolution for the share and Shadylady for the Review..max reps given to both...
36.gif
03-03-2019, 10:38 PM
Hmm, it's from Raju Bhadra the guy (in)famous for plagiarising other marketers' ebooks and selling them as his own. I wonder whose ebook he plagiarised this time.
03-03-2019, 10:53 PM
more stuff from the same site

Code:
https://perfectpassionllc.com/?s=d

happydanceHappydance
[Image: sfbanner2.gif]
03-04-2019, 04:34 AM
@snow revolution Thanks for the share

73.gif