88.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-14-2018, 04:55 PM
[GET] Millions Will Discover The TRUTH About Cancer® - The Little-Known Best Ways to Prevent and Beat
A GLOBAL QUEST: COMPLETE 9-EPISODE DOCUMENTARY SERIES
Don’t Be Left Out of This Life-Saving Event…

The powerful cancer documentary seen and shared by millions when it first aired (to limited release) in 2015 is about to be unveiled to the world. For FREE, in its entirety, to those who sign up below today. You’ll discover the most effective ways to prevent and beat cancer — from 131 of the world’s top experts — that you won’t hear about elsewhere.

EPISODE LISTING:

Ep 1: NOW PLAYING
Ep. 2: Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer and Essential Oils – STARTS TOMORROW
Ep. 3: Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing and Eating the Rainbow
Ep. 4: Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound and Light
Ep. 5: Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy and The Power of Emotions
Ep. 6: The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing and Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic
Ep. 7: Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight and Combining Superfoods
Ep. 8: Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides and Healing with Micronutrient Therapy
Ep. 9: Cancer Conquerors and Their Powerful Stories of Victory

02-14-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: [GET] Millions Will Discover The TRUTH About Cancer® - The Little-Known Best Ways to Prevent and Beat
Sorry to sign up for the:
A GLOBAL QUEST: COMPLETE 9-EPISODE DOCUMENTARY SERIES
use the link below

02-15-2018, 05:56 AM
RE: [GET] Millions Will Discover The TRUTH About Cancer® - The Little-Known Best Ways to Prevent and Beat
NICE EDUCATIONAL SHARE. THANX. REPPED.
02-16-2018, 03:35 AM
Thanks for the share jolis. However, I signed up and all I got was a notice: "STAY TUNED! Epidsode 1 will begin shortly..." - then nothing. Reps to you anyway!

BTW - Here is a BBHF link to the book:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-The-Truth-about-Cancer-by-Ty-M-Bollinger?highlight=%22Cancer%2
02-16-2018, 05:21 AM
Hi Guys,

I just had a look through their site and found the Link you need all 9 episodes are there plus the bonus 1.

Code:
https://thetruthaboutcancer.tv/agq-48-hour-replay-21332141/

Enjoy

Overkill
55.gif
02-16-2018, 07:56 PM
Yes it's running, at the moment Episode 2 - it also show on Youtube
12-07-2018, 11:48 PM
RE: [GET] Millions Will Discover The TRUTH About Cancer® - The Little-Known Best Ways ...
(02-16-2018 05:21 AM)OverKill Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I just had a look through their site and found the Link you need all 9 episodes are there plus the bonus 1.

Code:

Enjoy

Overkill

My connection sucks..can someone upload to mega?
FREE GIFT awaits :)
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
12-08-2018, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2018 01:14 PM by Lumos.)
Rainbow RE: [GET] Millions Will Discover The TRUTH About Cancer® - The Little-Known Best Ways to Prevent and Beat
I know someone who actually sat through this whole series...I didn't though, simply because I had already learned the truth about it, which boils down to just a few things:
1 - This 'illness' is 99% a commercial scam based upon mis- and disinformation that folks accept blindly because it comes from the dr. folks they worship - and they already fear it;
2 - The 'illness' itself does not usually kill anyone - but the 'treatments' do kill folks, constantly and painfully.
3 - It is a lifestyle illness, powerfully helped along by common, ordinary things and choices which very few are even aware they are choosing to do regularly.
4 - Change those choices, ditch the fear, be open minded enough to avoid the profiteers and their poisons and the rest is actually rather simple.

This is my learning from personal experiences - YMMV.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-10-2018, 01:11 AM
RE: [GET] Millions Will Discover The TRUTH About Cancer® - The Little-Known Best Ways ...
(12-08-2018 01:13 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  I know someone who actually sat through this whole series...I didn't though, simply because I had already learned the truth about it, which boils down to just a few things:
1 - This 'illness' is 99% a commercial scam based upon mis- and disinformation that folks accept blindly because it comes from the dr. folks they worship - and they already fear it;
2 - The 'illness' itself does not usually kill anyone - but the 'treatments' do kill folks, constantly and painfully.
3 - It is a lifestyle illness, powerfully helped along by common, ordinary things and choices which very few are even aware they are choosing to do regularly.
4 - Change those choices, ditch the fear, be open minded enough to avoid the profiteers and their poisons and the rest is actually rather simple.

Very well said! Perfect 10
8k People waited over 2 Years
SEMANTIC SEO COURSE FOR TOPICAL AUTHORITY
12-10-2018, 02:08 PM
(12-10-2018 01:11 AM)jimms Wrote:  
(12-08-2018 01:13 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  I know someone who actually sat through this whole series...I didn't though, simply because I had already learned the truth about it, which boils down to just a few things:

Very well said! Perfect 10

Perfect 10 GREAT Post - this along with this link:

Code:

Should be PINNED to the Top of this Miscellaneous Products section!
34.gif

30.gif