23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2015, 02:42 AM
RE: [GET] MOBIRISE WEBSITE BUILDER
Thanks grumble for the info ,max reps added. Unfortunately to get this code editor,you have to pay for it, see the link below :
Code:
http://mobirise.com/extensions/code-editor.html
and this was included on your shared (old) version for free :/
11-30-2015, 09:27 AM
WOW! news to me but thanks for that - Guess I'm using the old one :-)
11-30-2015, 10:04 AM
(11-30-2015 02:42 AM)Appie13 Wrote:  Thanks grumble for the info ,max reps added. Unfortunately to get this code editor,you have to pay for it, see the link below :
Code:
http://mobirise.com/extensions/code-editor.html
and this was included on your shared (old) version for free :/

I also learned things I did not know about this extension - no apparent link on the home page of the site.

Nice Thread
11-30-2015, 10:55 AM
sweet. thank you
11-30-2015, 11:37 AM
TBH - I think he's not had time to add the link. We only got the dev edition 2-3 weeks ago and now it's finished and for sale so he must be working at a good pace.

Anyway - Best sitebuilder that makes sites faster than anything else that I've ever seen. AND it scores brilliantly on Pingdom.

Even at $97 it's worth it for the time saved and the results.
19.gif
12-01-2015, 12:13 AM
another down fall of the free version is that there is a "water mark" on the website you made
[Image: 2ldvj2v.png]

so in short you cant sell the website you made with this
---KEEP IT BLANK---
12-01-2015, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 09:02 AM by grumble.)
@acejunior Wasn't on all the versions I've had so he must have gone very commercial in the last 2 weeks. Just grab an older version or the pro I posted. AFAIK there is no meaningful difference. As everything is customisable, just make a new page as I did for a coupon offer - bootsnip had some code to make all sorts of pages, I copied the html after making the page and pasted it in. TBH I'd rather make what I want than be forced into what a dev thinks I want.

Once you see the speed, $97 to make a site in 1 hour then sell it for $1-200 - easy to justify the spend. I love free and shared stuff but I'll spend where it genuinely makes me $ and this is way faster than Dreamweaver, Bluefish and even WordPress - especially with the SEO boost from the sitespeed - you'll never catch it with Wordpress - probably 15% Pingdom increase in performance over the best Wordpress site you could build. Makes a good selling advantage too.

Mobirise logos - Click and delete. There are also 'switches' for many things in the settings.
12-03-2015, 06:05 PM
Just found you can play with the code and put in a dropdown on mouseover menu in the menu bar, so that opens some new ideas.
12-04-2015, 01:13 AM
awesome find! However there is now way to add different columns. and say add two photos and 1 content but it has potential
12-04-2015, 09:20 AM
@cableguy - 2 ways. I used the 3/4 icons with words underneath and removed the icons. Plan B - make a 'naked' html page and insert layout.
75.gif

15.gif