41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-29-2015, 07:01 AM
RE: [GET] MOBIRISE WEBSITE BUILDER
Anyone ever used this?
https://www.silex.me
[Image: yCejIZo.gif]]
11-29-2015, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2015 07:19 AM by tradermac.)
Thanks Mister Geek rep added

Thanks also to grumble for the Pro version rep added
11-29-2015, 09:01 AM
(11-29-2015 12:29 AM)grumble Wrote:  Fantastic builder - Here's the Pro version which adds html pages. I've added coupon pages from code sites and LeadSnaps pages - just cut and paste.

Once you make an html page or convert a page to html it stays that way and you can't go back, so do the conversion last.

https://copy.com/VykOcS2jqsv3mor3

PS - Try Ecwid for the ecommerce (10 items free) with this.
where did you get this pro version ? i can't find this anywhere else !
11-29-2015, 12:36 PM
@Appie - A mate found it on their site after I raved about it and pointed me at it. It's there somewhere. :-)

I use it for everything now. getting 97% score at Pingdom and 0.8 sec load time for a 480k page. Responsive out of the box.

I am using code snippets (Twitter Bootstrap) from bootsnipp.com and just copy/pasting the html into a blank Mobirise page. Good for Coupons and all sorts of interesting things.

I build the 'framework' then convert to html for final tweaks like adding selz or ecwid buttons etc.

For a silo site - build a 'container' then build 3 silo installations of mobirise (so 4 Mobirise sites making up one site) to keep page size under control as Mobirise makes a 'One page' site.

LeadSnaps makes nice landing /Squeeze pages, so I make a page then copy it across and tweak the menu in html.

Only issue I have found is that the header covers a small part of the homepage - fixed in the html with a few <br>

Pros :
Quick to build a nice site
FAST performance
Not WordPress
No security issues like WordPress

Cons :
Needs some html skills to make it shine
Needs creative sitemap planning to get the best performance by avoiding huge pages.
11-29-2015, 03:23 PM
@grumble - do you have access to the Pro Mac version? Thanks!
32.gif
11-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Update. The Pro version is a quiet version and was got via an email direct to the devs.

There is a Mac version on their site but I can't open it as I use Windows / Linux.

My guess is it will come if it's not there already in that version.
11-29-2015, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2015 07:44 PM by shiffu.)
please links for update version
what is the difference between free and pro?
11-29-2015, 08:03 PM
bump for 2.5.2 pro :)
---KEEP IT BLANK---
11-29-2015, 08:23 PM
Do you have MOBIRISE pro Mac version
11-29-2015, 09:43 PM
@shiffu, acejunior - These are the latest from their site AFAIK. The standard version is 11 days old and you want a later version?

Pro has an 'Add html page' in the right hand options to add a page. No other noticeable difference.

Pro is not officially released. It works fine - Why the need for an update when you haven't used it? When it's ready it will come or email the dev. direct and nicely ask if there is one with an html page option as "A friend told me about it". As it's so small a user base - Please don't blab about getting the Pro version and F it for everyone.

mobirise.com or mobirise.net - It's free.

@ramskie - does your version have an html page option in the right menu page types?
41.gif

81.gif