9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2014, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 09:12 AM by SuperAchiever.)
[GET] Learn This Step-By-Step Method ONCE And You'll NEVER Need To Buy Another "Biz. Opp." EVER AGAIN
DoWhatWorks;9168389 Wrote:
Would you like to receive payments directly into your PayPal account
that can net you profits that start at $300 and go up from there?
Would you like to learn a simple method for developing
unique businesses that allow you to receive these
cash payments directly into your PayPal account?

Would you like to get customers without spending a penny
on advertising, without speaking to anyone over the phone,
and without having to meet with anyone face-to-face?

If you answered “yes” to the questions above, read on…

As opposed to the countless “biz. opps” and WSO’s that teach you one business idea at a time, this training course actually shows you how to develop your own unique, legitimate businesses.

This method, for developing and implementing your own unique businesses, enables you to create new businesses that can produce a full-time income, anytime you’d like. Once you learn this method, there’s no limit to the number of new and unique businesses that you can create for yourself.

Instead of hoping to find one WSO seller who is willing to show you just one business idea that works, doesn’t it make a lot more sense to learn the process for developing and implementing your own business ideas that work?

Once you learn the process for developing and implementing business ideas that can consistently generate revenue, you’ll no longer have to buy one business idea at a time from other people.

I created this course because I occasionally get emails from my current customers, asking me if I have any other business ideas that I can share with them. I realized that I could provide people with a lot more value if I showed them my entire process for developing and implementing unique business ideas, instead of continuing to share just one business idea at a time.

In this course, I start out by revealing a specific business example that I’ve never shared in any other course before. This is a business that I have personally made a full-time living in.

This example business that I reveal inside the course is not a business idea that’s based on theory, it’s an actual business that I’ve made a significant amount of money in myself. If you'd like, you could even start this exact business yourself.

I then go through the entire set up and the simple, daily activities of this business, showing you the exact revenue-generating process. I then deconstruct this example business and I show you the precise steps for generating your own, unique business ideas, using this proven business model.

It’s very important to understand, though, that this is not some fluff-filled course on coming up with business ideas. This is a 270-page course, with detailed pictures, that show you exactly how to get your business set up and earning income.

I've created this course so that you will be in a position to develop a new source of income for yourself, anytime you'd like, without having to rely on purchasing someone else's "business opportunity" and without having to rely on being accepted into any affiliate programs.

Once you go through this training, you will be able to start a brand new business anytime, within a few hours, by simply using the training and all of the materials that I include in the course.

Aside from this course,
[b]the only other things you'll need, for any of the businesses you create, are a domain name and web hosting (if you don’t already have web hosting that allows you to host one more website).

Just to be clear, though, this course is not about creating niche websites and then trying to get those sites ranked or paying money to drive traffic to those sites. This course has nothing to do with SEO or paying for advertising or marketing.

In addition to providing you with a specific business example and the entire process for creating and implementing your own, unique business ideas, I also provide you with extensive business materials to use as your own.

Although the actual business ideas that you create and implement will be unique, you’ll be able to apply these business materials to your business. Since your business ideas will be based around a proven business model and business process, the included business materials will save you countless hours of time if you had to create these materials on your own.

Since you will be creating your own, unique business ideas, this training gives you the ability to work with industries that you find interesting. To be clear, though, this course is not filled with general advice about "following your passion" or any motivational stuff like that.

This training is, however, a specific, step-by-step plan, that shows you exactly how to work with industries that are most interesting to you, so that you can provide substantial value to all of the parties involved. In the course, I also provide many specific examples of additional business ideas that are based around this business model.

In this training, I am essentially giving you my entire "business brain". I show you exactly how I develop and execute businesses that generate revenue, using a formula that has consistently made me significant money.

This course contains step-by-step pictures, with numbered instructions, so that each step is extremely clear and understandable. If you just follow the pictures and the numbered steps, you can have your business up and running within the same day that you purchase this course.

Once your business is set up, you'll have complete flexibility in terms of when you work on your business. You can work on your business at any time of the day or night.

As mentioned above, this does not involve affiliate marketing. When you follow the instructions that I outline in the course, your customers will pay you directly into your PayPal account. If you follow the example that I provide in the course, your minimum profit per order should be approximately $300, on every $500 that you receive from your customers.

This business model provides you with the ability to earn recurring income from your customers. If you follow the example that I outline in the course, you could earn recurring income from your existing customers every three months. Every three months, you’d simply invite your customers to continue to receive the unique product/service that you provided to them at the beginning of the three months. Anytime your customers renew, you’ll earn the same profit that you initially earned, unless you decide to offer them a small renewal discount, which is completely optional. Your customers can renew for as long as they’d like.
[/b]

[b][b]While the fulfillment is very easy when you first acquire a paying customer, fulfilling renewals is usually even easier.

This business model does not involve any of the following things:

x SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
x Promoting CPA Offers
x Affiliate Marketing
x Selling WSO’s
x Solo Ads or Ad Swaps
x Driving Traffic to Websites
x Selling PLR Content
x Multi-Level Marketing
x Blogging
x Webinars
x Fiverr or any other “Gig” Sites
x Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
x Ebay
x YouTube or any other Video Sites
x Amazon
x Pinterest
x Craigslist
x Forum Posting / Forum Commenting
x Promoting Surveys, Contests, etc.
x Paid Advertising (PPC, PPV, etc.)
x Writing Long Articles, Blog Posts, Press Releases, etc.
x Cold Calling / Speaking on the Phone
x Meeting Face-to-Face with People
x Skype

This business model does, however, show you how to develop unique business ideas that provide real value that’s highly targeted to your customers.[/b]

This course includes the following:

The Main Course: This is a large PDF with highly detailed pictures and numbered instructions, showing you each step for setting up and running your business. Regardless of your current level of experience with starting or running an online business, you can do what I teach you in this course, as long as you can follow along with the pictures and numbered steps.

The Business Materials Folder: This folder contains extensive materials for you to use as your own and apply to your unique business. The main course shows you exactly how and when to use each of the items in this folder.

I teach you how to set up business ideas that are very "clean", meaning that you'll never handle products yourself. Similarly, you’ll never have to provide any technical or time-consuming services to clients.

In this business model, the set-up steps and the daily activities are very simple things, so the types of business ideas that I show you how to develop can easily be outsourced to someone else. There’s virtually no limit to how large you can scale the business or businesses that you develop, when you follow the steps in the course.

It’s also important to note that the business ideas you'll learn to set up do not rely on things that are outside of your control such as getting a high ranking in the search engines. Any of the business ideas that you develop, around this proven business model, just requires some honest effort on your part and a willingness to follow the simple steps in the course.

You'll also learn how to set things up so that your offer is very targeted and very valuable to your customers. You'll learn how to make things as easy as possible for people to want to do business with you.

While many business owners take the approach of creating a product or service first, and then trying to convince customers of the value in their product or service, you're going to learn a more effective method. Specifically, you'll learn a very common sense method to first identify what your customers will have the highest likelihood of naturally wanting on their own. Then, you'll learn how to build your business idea around those core needs and wants of your customers.

Developing your business in this value-centered way makes the customer-getting process much easier, as opposed to if you were trying to sell something based on hype or “ninja” sales tactics. Once you know how to offer something that people see the value in right away, getting paying customers becomes much easier!

By following the simple process that I teach you in the course, you’ll learn how to offer something that has a high perceived value, as well as a high actual value.

This method for developing and implementing unique business ideas is something that will work for long into the future. When you follow the process in this course, you'll never have to worry about starting a business that may go out of style

Instead of continuing to buy one "biz. opp." at a time, which may or may not work, learn the process today for creating real, legitimate, businesses of your own!
[/b]

Please be aware that, due to the nature of this course, I don't offer refunds on this. I'll be glad to answer any questions that I'm able to answer, prior to your purchase.
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...count.html

Download:
Magic Button :
Heart Please add some REP for the Fairness and some LoveHeart

Support the WSO-Creator, if you can...

Cool
Wink Love
05-09-2014, 09:40 AM
RE:
Code:
This business model does not involve any of the following things:

x SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
x Promoting CPA Offers
x Affiliate Marketing
x Selling WSO’s
x Solo Ads or Ad Swaps
x Driving Traffic to Websites
x Selling PLR Content
x Multi-Level Marketing
x Blogging
x Webinars
x Fiverr or any other “Gig” Sites
x Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
x Ebay
x YouTube or any other Video Sites
x Amazon
x Pinterest
x Craigslist
x Forum Posting / Forum Commenting
x Promoting Surveys, Contests, etc.
x Paid Advertising (PPC, PPV, etc.)
x Writing Long Articles, Blog Posts, Press Releases, etc.
x Cold Calling / Speaking on the Phone
x Meeting Face-to-Face with People
x Skype

So it involves meditation lol!

Sounds like useless garbage, thanks for the OP to share this for review

More exclusive shares! Click Here
05-09-2014, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 09:46 AM by SuperAchiever.)
RE:
A little Meditation is good anyway. ;)

check it out for yourself.
05-09-2014, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 09:52 AM by Jamzman AKA Shurik'n.)
RE:
(05-09-2014 09:45 AM)SuperAchiever Wrote:  A little Meditation is good anyway. ;)

check it out for yourself.

Lol! she will show you to develop your business for $27 same as her previous garbage "Legitimate Business Blueprint", don't waste your time

Business development and management cost each day more than 10K a month for medium companies

She developed her business to make it $27 instead of $10, if she really can do that she don't have to sell anything on WF, and she would be out of her misery !

Review :

Rehashed garbage from her old course about 3 months drop from now : "Legitimate Business Blueprint"

0/5

More exclusive shares! Click Here
05-09-2014, 12:21 PM
RE:
You are the man, SuperAchiever! Thank you!
57.gif
05-13-2014, 10:40 AM
RE:
Could someone reup this (please). the original link is dead :(
05-13-2014, 05:43 PM
RE:
The download link is dead now,can someone upload it again!!
05-17-2014, 10:37 AM
RE:
Please re-up! Thank you
05-18-2014, 02:00 AM
RE:
Still looking for this! :)
05-19-2014, 05:19 PM
RE:
Please Re upload
Download link Dead bro......
48.gif

12.gif