11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-14-2017, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 07:59 AM by Razmataz13.)
RE: {GET} Lauyan TOWeb
Alister I HAD said you're a very good BBHF member but I'm sure glad I checked this share for viruses. Never implied you're a noob cause you're not. But hey now you talked it out in the open and at least we understand your point of view. Can you understand mine by posting what I did?

Yes I did expect some false positives. I checked with multiple program scans and posted what I did with virustotal so you might talk about it and other members can see it. In a manner of speaking you did and I don't think my reply posted above showed me as any kind of genius.

I was surprised you didn't post what I did in your OP informing BBHF members because you knew prior to this share. Didn't you?

California Kid makes a good point as so many will say "Oh, false positives...Don't worry" and you never gave any mention in OP where it's from. Then I bring this up and suddenly I'm a villain?

I'm gonna stick around this forum too without checking with ya. I like it here. No you never crushed my vibes either. To strong for that.
11-14-2017, 08:10 AM
I have bad connection all day long so using my mobile internet which is expensive so i cant do the testing and uploading more data to the forum. But as i said i'm always checking and isnatlling on my own pc before share something. This share i tested 2 days before posted here. It's just good and basic html website creatorfor newbies who can pay for the saas like wix etc. So sorry if i harm your feelings. Cheers. And if someone wanna i can share Grids for instagram new version with crack but tomorrow.
11-14-2017, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 12:49 PM by California Kid.)
i look at it this way. i appreciate members who go out of their way to contribute to this forum. i also appreciate posting virus totals....especially in this instance where the totals are abnormally high for false positives. all raz was doing was keeping everything in check and allowing everyone to be aware with more information so others can make a more informed decision. once we as members stop doing that because we feel people should already know about false positives is the day we become complacent and ignorant.

just because you said it's false positives and downloaded from a reputable source and nuller doesn't make it true. that is one person's opinion unless you cracked/nulled it personally. even if you nulled it personally, does it mean people should believe you that there is nothing fishy in the code? reps don't mean shit here and new users are coming in the forum every day that don't know any of us. i've been saying reps don't mean shit ever since i've been here on the forum. if people have noticed, people with higher reps than me have been banned from this forum and also suspended. reps here don't define character and quality of contributions.

from my experience, those who beg for reps or try and talk about how trustworthy they are and how they are of good character are those to watch out for the most. those of us that are trustworthy and of good character don't talk about it. we have no need. our actions tell the story.

i hope you learn something today alister. i think you were WAY out of line and i wanted to just post about my personal philosophy here and my take on things more objectively than my quick response in defense of raz. at the end of the day and to wrap up my whole point here, more information to be aware and make informed decisions from is better than none. when we become complacent, we become ignorant. when we become ignorant and complacent, that's when mistakes and bad things will happen
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
11-15-2017, 04:40 AM
Can you clean this and share again?
11-15-2017, 06:18 AM
(11-14-2017 07:25 AM)California Kid Wrote:  you wanna tell Razmataz13 to leave the forum? get the F*** outta here. i would vote you leaving the forum before raz.

Me too.

Hitface
54.gif

39.gif