34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2018, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2018 06:48 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] LAUGHINGBIRD SOFTWARE TITLES WITH A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH!
Yep; that's what happens when you list links; everybody goes hog-wild and that's a tell-tale sign to the webmaster. I called myself posting instructions on how to search for the software and download it that way. I believe posting that link to the page with all the download links did the trick. Someone could have re-posted it on another forum and thus, the mad rush to get it all!

Now, I will probably need to ask the moderators to take this down. I had no issues when this was posted in the REQ section ... I wanted to bring it here so that more people would see it.

Maybe some of you can post for the titles you want and others can help by sharing a mirror here. It's just a suggestion. As for me, my work is done.

@10zen: I didn't mean to disregard your value-added post. I appreciate it. It's just that sometimes, human nature being what it is, the feeding frenzy that results from giving people a single page with all the links can create mayhem and in the end, everybody loses. So, I want to thank you for your post because it definitely added value. I just tried to avoid that approach so that as many people as possible could get what they wanted before links got taken away. Plus, it's good to let people work a little for what they really want.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-09-2018, 06:35 AM
Awesome! Thanks, Layna and 10zen. Reps to you both.

Cheers!
03-08-2022, 03:03 AM
@All: I know that this thread is from 2018 but I wanted to say that my search queries no longer work. It's not like I led you astray because these searches definitely worked at the time I made my post.

Laughingbird has since then made some server-side changes so the search engines no longer bring up their downloads so easily.

Nonetheless, you can still find direct downloads for much of the software titles on sunnyillion's thread here:

LAUGHINGBIRD SOFTWARE ON BBHF
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-UPDATED-LaughingBird-Software-Direct-Download-Link

Thanks
for reading!
Layn
a
03-08-2022, 03:59 AM
Thanks Layna for the update, though I don't need the software, but your detailed explanation on what happens when we just post the direct link for download! Thanks again for your work!
03-08-2022, 03:21 PM
thank you layna rep added, but the link not work for me, maybe because it's for VIP members only :(
72.gif
Hello everyone Perfect 10

86.gif