63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2018, 02:05 AM
[GET] LAUGHINGBIRD SOFTWARE TITLES WITH A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH!
NOTE: I first posted this in the REQ thread where someone asked for Scenery Maker but I think it will help many more people on a GET thread so I'm moving it here. I hope that's allowed.

GET (ALMOST) ALL THE
LAUGHINGBIRD SOFTWARE TITLES YOU WANT

... WITH JUST A SIMPLE SEARCH!

[Image: 2018-08-29_1150.png]
[Image: 2018-08-29_1147.png]

What I'm sharing today is a way you can get access to download all (or almost all) of the Laughingbird Software titles you want ... without infringing on any of the shares in premium (ex: VIP) areas of the forum.

Yep ... this is completely all-on-your-own and independent of asking me to send you links from the VIP section (which a couple of you did!). Hitface

I purchased Laughingbird software and have an account; so I happen to know that their download links mostly all use the same URL direct from their site.

Google's spiders do a darn good job of retrieving them with a quick search. So, by posting this, it's not like I am taking from another forum member's post to share here. Anyone who knows how to search Google will find this.

It's a little extra work for you but if you want these badly enough, that shouldn't be a problem.

Let me show you how...

STEP 1: Go to Google (https://google.com)

STEP 2: Use these (or similar) key words and phrases:

laughingbird-members-software/ (space) thank you for your purchase (space) download

You don't need to include the word (space) ... I just put it there so you will leave a space between the keywords. I recommend you stick with the first key phrase because that is the actual link to the members' area. The words "thank you for your purchase" and "download" are standard when searching Google to find thank you or product link delivery pages.

Hit the RETURN key and watch what happens!

Google delivers you ALL of the links to the Laughingbird software titles. Just download the appropriate version for your computer and you're done.

STEP 3: BUT ... the first thing you want to do is download the main program (The Creator 7) because some of the auxiliary programs need it to work properly. So, go for The Creator 7 ... or the upgrade if you need that.

Also, be sure to read the instructions carefully. Again, you want to download the appropriate version of the software for YOUR computer ... PC or Mac.

Some download pages include very helpful tutorials you can watch online (or maybe even download!).

But the proof is in the pudding, as they say, right? So, here is a screen-shot of what I found using the search keywords I'm sharing here:

[Image: 2018-08-29_1215.png]

The software titles you will find on page one alone include:

* The Product Poppers
* The People Pack 3
* The Business Card Creator
* Green Screen Videos
* Youtube Channel Graphics Creator
* The Character Creator
* The Marketing Cartoon Mascots Set 3
* The Mega Template Set

... and that's just page one! There are more download links on pages 2 and 3! If a particular product you want does not show up, you can go back and modify your search by including the title in the keyword search, like this:

laughingbird-members-software/ (space) thank you for your purchase (space) download (space) Product Title

Here is a screen-shot of my computer to show that the test-download of The Alphabet Pak worked successfully:

[Image: 2018-08-29_1140.png]

That said, my test-download of The People Pack failed. But, don't let that keep YOU from downloading it ... my computer is running low on resources (I've got to get that fixed!).

LAYNA'S NOTE I: I advise you to use a VPN (virtual privacy network) or other protection (ex: Epic Privacy Browser) to keep your computer's IP address from being detected but the choice is yours to make.

Now, you may come across another product called a Mega Graphics Creator. That one is a web-based subscription product. It is not available by way of the method I described here. It costs between $9 and $17 a month (if memory serves me) and you create your graphics in an online interface. I did not buy it and have no need for it. I am only mentioning that here because several people from my post in the REQ thread messaged me asking how can they get that one, too.

LAYNA'S NOTE II: And before I get any hate-mongers saying this is in the VIP section; yes, I know. In fact, I have a forum-friendship with sunnyTRIO (who shared the links there) and would never infringe on that. What I describe here is simply a way for YOU to search Google and find the download links ... while it still works. These and the links sunnyTRIO shares in VIP are one-in-the-same because Laughingbird's links are wide open for Google's spiders to find and post them. So, this share is a way to find something with a search and in no way intended to hurt another members' post in an off-limit section of the forum.

If you're seeing this post anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

PLEASE DON'T BANDY THESE LINKS
ALL OVER OTHER FORUMS OR THEY WILL SURELY
STOP WORKING AND EVERYBODY LOSES!

Otherwise, I hope you will find this post helpful. Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-08-2018, 02:36 AM
RE: [GET] LAUGHINGBIRD SOFTWARE TITLES WITH A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH!
great value as usual, thanks and reps Layna61524
09-08-2018, 02:57 AM
You're quite welcome, kentra.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-08-2018, 06:46 AM
This is so helpful!! Max reps given! I have found everything I want except for the scenery creator. I will check VIP for that one. Thanks again!!
09-08-2018, 08:05 AM
Very Nice! rep+
71.gif
09-08-2018, 12:40 PM
love your share... keep working...
09-08-2018, 01:38 PM
love ur share
09-08-2018, 03:00 PM
You can find all download pages from their page not found 404 page.
Check page links on right.
Magic Button :
https://www.laughingbirdsoftware.com/blog1
09-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Thanks 10zen Reps Given
09-09-2018, 12:56 AM
did anybody download all the software titles, i believe they caught on. to many trying to download at the same time. If any have all the titles can you please share thanks
30.gif

77.gif