51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

11-22-2021, 12:04 PM
RE: [GET] Kenji Sasaki - Forex Trading Startegy - 100% Success
REPLIED TO ALL REQUESTOR.

(OTHER THAN THAT, IF YOU STILL DIDN'T RECEIVE IT, I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY MISSED IT, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER PM and I SHALL SHARE THIS EBOOK TO YOU)

PM Subject: ☆ ☆ ☆ EXCLUSIVE SHARE ☆ ☆ ☆

PS: Don't forget to leave feedback and message of receiving the PDF. Don't just HIT and RUN.

ENJOY YOUR UPCOMING WEEKEND TRADERS BECAUSE YOU ALL DESERVE IT and DON'T FORGET TO WITHDRAW YOUR PROFITS TOO :)
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, STICK FAITHFULLY TO YOUR STRATEGY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW REAL TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS.
11-22-2021, 12:07 PM
(11-15-2021 02:54 AM)grert Wrote:  This thread is like a turd that won't flush. Read the d*** comments above and let it flush into the system sewer where it belongs!

You can't flush it because you're still holding on it (maybe, so tightly), let me help you out, let go of it, wash your hand and move on with your life. And never look back ever again.
11-22-2021, 12:13 PM
(11-10-2021 08:33 PM)Ice Glass Wrote:  This isn't the section for Rep whoring. Just share the link and stop showing us how broke you are by caring about dumb reps so much.

Thanks to ahmedaisar for just giving the link. I can't believe how S***** this book is. It's about 12 pages long with a lot of empty space (I counted 1200 words which I can write in 3 pages on MS Word) but it sells for $250! What's in those few pages? Hardly anything. A VERY basic technique that a rookie could have told you, or a no-name blogger, or a loser YouTuber. The technique has no prospects of succeeding.

Such shit.

Link will be shared just by following simple steps. It ain't that hard. You are so frustrated probably constantly losing in this FOREX business, for that I would say "buck up".
Since you got the download link from other member then there's nothing for you to complain. Just delete the PDF and move on.
11-22-2021, 05:25 PM
Repped, thank you so much for this !
11-24-2021, 06:20 AM
Repped added. I am interested in this book. thanks
10.gif
11-25-2021, 07:52 PM
this kind of thread should be ban
11-28-2021, 07:22 PM
Received. Thank you very much!
12-03-2021, 09:11 AM
Thanks Rapped!!!
12-08-2021, 12:30 PM
I will like to have this. Thanks in advance
12-18-2021, 02:08 PM
REPLIED TO ALL REQUESTOR.

(OTHER THAN THAT, IF YOU STILL DIDN'T RECEIVE IT, I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY MISSED IT, PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER PM and I SHALL SHARE THIS EBOOK TO YOU)

PM Subject: ☆ ☆ ☆ EXCLUSIVE SHARE ☆ ☆ ☆

PS: Don't forget to leave feedback and message of receiving the PDF. Don't just HIT and RUN.

ENJOY YOUR UPCOMING WEEKEND TRADERS BECAUSE YOU ALL DESERVE IT and DON'T FORGET TO WITHDRAW YOUR PROFITS TOO :)
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, STICK FAITHFULLY TO YOUR STRATEGY BECAUSE THAT'S HOW REAL TRADERS MAKE MONEY IN THIS BUSINESS.
43.gif
Closed

52.gif