56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2015, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2015 04:28 AM by JOEMLM.)
[GET] John Maxwell Team: New Goal Setting Course: by Paul Martinelli ◄◄◄
this is not one the endless goal setting courses offered on udumby! though, many of them, copy this one and some of the other training offered by john maxwell and his big team of coaches. more john maxwell stuff needs to be shared here. he has several best selling books. all of his books have been turned into courses as well, can you say upsell? when you buy a book, the first upsell is a workbook, if you buy the workbook, you get offered a course related to the book and the downsells are his other books and courses, etc. his pdf's are easy to find, but the paid video training will take a little more 'effort'. i am on the road and do not have the time myself. for those who do not know, john maxwell is the trainer of trainers. he has created thousands of coaches, teachers and speakers. leadership coaching and training are his main niches and he makes millions of dollars just from fortune 500 companies. this course is new so it may not have been shared here before, i couldn't find this here, so here it is
[Image: paul-goal-setting1-e1414270753449-363x420.png]

No matter where a person is in their development goal setting and goal achieving may be the most important factors in a person living their full potential. In this series, faculty member and president of the John Maxwell Team, Paul Martinelli shares the 5 mistakes people make when setting their goals, which cause most people to fail in their goal achievement.

[Image: john-maxwell-seal.png]

get lesson one here, the other links are on the right:
Magic Button :

for those who do not know, the john maxwell team is his group for his certified coaching students, and all certified coaches, teachers and speakers he has created over the years. not to be confused with the john maxwell group, which is for everyone else. the team stuff is good for you if you plan on offering coaching on your own or with your own team, lol. he also has specialized training for making money as a coach, trainer, teacher and with mastermind groups, etc, etc

[Image: You-will-never-change-your-life-until-yo...axwell.jpg]
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
11-24-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: [GET] John Maxwell Team: New Goal Setting Course: by Paul Martinelli ◄◄◄
Thank you JOEMLM.
11-27-2015, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the share. I have read a number of John Maxweels books and he is always right on target with his message.

I agree that it would be great to see more of his products on here. The books I have are all paperbacks so near impossible to share.... NO, I do not have a scanner to scan / OCR the pages as I am on the road travelling near 100% of the time now, so lugging along a scanner is just not in the cards.

Reps Given of course.

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
09-11-2021, 06:43 AM
Thank you for the share. Reps added.

65.gif