46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2012, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 10:11 PM by chakradhiraj.)
[GET] Inside Apples' Amazing Marketing Strategy [eBook]
An important and essential part of selling a product is , ‘ How you MARKET it ‘ !

This amazing new e-book shows us exactly how to market absolute anything , using the highly successful Apple marketing strategy .

Starting off with a short intro about the company and it’s initial downfall after the leave of Steve Jobs , the author then follows up to talk about how brilliant Steve Jobs turned around the situation by giving the company a lesson in how they should market their product , by first learning Values . As the book goes on , it shows exactly how Jobs made the company realize that once they FOCUS on making their product the best to their extent , selling them becomes lot more easier . Thus teaching the three essentials to marketing something :

* Focus
* Communication
* Trust

The author then moves on to mentioning how Apple focused the marketing scheme in a way that benefited their customers , by being available to them 24/7 through their top notch customer care services .

By focusing their time on the customer , it showed them that they could even rely on their customers to be mini – marketers since they would mention their customer care service as excellent to their peers and friends .

The author also mentions a thing or two about their advertisements , how the advert is focused on explaining the product to their users and not wholly concentrated on CONVINCING the customer who’s watching it sounding “HEY ! You need to buy this product now ! “ . By explaining the use of the product and how it is built and what it is built of etc. , the adverts show that they want the customer to make their own decision than convincing and forcing them into buying a product they wouldn’t really like in the first place .

With plenty more amazing tips inside , this free e-book on the Apple marketing strategy is an absolute must have for anyone in the marketing arena .

Do I need to have any prior knowledge on marketing to make use of these Apple marketing strategy and tips ?

No , since this apple marketing strategy e-book is written with simple language absolutely any one can learn a lot from reading this !
Who is the author behind this incredible apple marketing strategy ebook ?

Chris Nosal is the man this amazing Apple marketing strategy ebook . You can check out more interesting information about his writings here : Applemarketingsecrets.com

Short , Sweet and Simple , this free e-book on the Apple marketing strategy is an absolute must have for any one who’s into marketing .

DOWNLOAD

DIRECT ACCESS
01-15-2013, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 10:03 PM by chrisnos.)
RE:
Thanks so much for sharing my eBook... I'm so happy to see how many lives this free book is changing, and how many eyes it's opening, and it's so amazing to see that others are as proud of the quality of this book as I was when I wrote it.

If this helps you, remember to pay it forward and share this valuable information with as many people as you can, so it can help change their lives too!

btw here's the direct link for anyone who wants it (or to share it):

http://www.chrisnosal.com/AppleMarketing.pdf

40.gif