45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2014, 10:22 AM
[GET] {Insane SEO SPY Reports}...200 Top Affiliate Sites Analyzed...
Barak Obama knows how to become a president… am I right?
Okay, Michael Shcumacher knows how to drive a Ferrari… right?
Then, top ranking sites on google know how to get higher ranking… Makes sense?

if yes, keep reading…

Simply follow the exact steps that Barak Obama did, you’ll become US president…. (Joking man !!!)… lol

Okay, how about - Follow exactly what Schumacher did and you’ll become the fastest car driver in the world … sounds better right?
Then what if I said, simply doing what higher ranking sites are doing will get your sites ranking higher…

MAKES MORE SENSE NOW?
Keep reading if you want your sites ranking high…

[Image: Engr Moshfiqul Bari 2014-03-15 17-02-38.png]

[size=10]Dear marketer,

My name is M. Bari. And the image above is me and my family on facebook. I’m an online entrepreneur and an occasional offline marketer. And my “Occasional”offline marketing is completely based on my basic knowledge on SEO!!!

If you are in a position where I was couple of months ago, then I clearly understand your pain - I was looking for higher search engine ranking for my sites and get free organic traffic from search engine like Google. But I could never stick to one particular method.

Why? Cos all those noises around google’s cute animal updates, launch of new softwares, new courses were hell lot of a distraction. So, I jumped from course to course, softwares to softwares… and could never get all those money back that I spent on those softwares and courses. I don’t blame those GURUs. They have to make their living somehow. What did I lose paying them couple of bucks!!?? Rather, their B.S courses and useless softwares made me desperate and helped me grow stronger. Thanks to all of them.

Nevertheless, facebook “penny clicks ads myth” and seeing everyone selling teeshirts was another hell of a distraction. Besides, every day, my email inbox was filled with promo mails from desperate affiliates tyring to sell another total bull shit product to me. I was done with facebook ads after losing $6,000 on so called list building and tee selling.

Hey, I’m not saying facebook ads don’t work. They work perfect if you know the secret. And the secret is testing testing and testing till you reach the peak of ROI. And this cost money, perseverance and an eagle eye on your ad account and stopping the ad before it finishes up the credit card without a single sell or optin. And that’s what I could no longer afford.

So, I had to look for an alternative and I must say I found my way out. And that’s SEO. And I got success only when I point out my own problem or you can say weakness.

The main problem was, I never looked at what high ranking sites were doing. Most of the time, I was doing what I thought to be right which led me to serial failure. But my belief of “Failure means delay, not defeat” pulled me out of that dump.

Let me explain a bit here.
Have you ever thought that no matter what update google brings in to their algorithm, there are always 10 sites ranking on the first page? Why not your sites get ranking? Because, you didn’t implement the ranking strategies that the top ranking sites are doing. You only did what you are comfortable with. I used to do the same. And I was d*** wrong.

[Image: how to get higher ranking on google - Go...-34-28.png]

Truth is, simply following the similar steps that top ranking sites are taking and structuring your site the same way as they are doing gives you better chance to ranking high. [/size]

Here is what you need…
You need to know everything that top ranking sites are doing in terms of On site SEO and Off Site SEO. And you need it in a form of easy, understandable and actionable report. So you can easily set your action plan and take action.

You need to analyze the competitors sites for the below list of SEO criteria-

1. SERP Top 100 Keyword Count
2. SERP Keyword Rank Tracker
3. allinurl.URL _Page_
4. Keyword In Document Title
5. Readability
6. Keyword In H1 Tags
7. Keyword In Domain Name
8. Keyword In Page URL
9. Social Networking
10. Keyword In Header Tags
11. Keyword In Image Alt Tags
12. Keyword In Image Filename
13. Keyword In Emphasized Text
14. Site Popularity
15. Site Popularity Summary
16. Keyword In Outbound Link Text
17. Keyword In Outbound URLS
18. Keyword In Meta Description
19. Site Hierarchy Depth
20. Keyword In Meta Tags
21. Keyword In First Sentence
22. Keyword In HTML Comments
23. Keyword In Body Text
24. SEO Link Analysis
25. SEO Link Analysis Summary
26. Keyword Saturation Level
27. allintitle.Keyword _Page_
28. allintitle.Keyword _Domain_
29. Total Character Count
30. Total Keyword Count
31. Total Word Count

But it’s practically not possible to analyze every site for all those 31 criteria manually. It costs either time or money or both. If you do it manually, it may cost you hours, days or may be weeks to complete one set of analysis for 1 keyword. Then you have to compare the same data with the data obtained from your site or the sites you are trying to get ranking for. Phew…

There is another way… hire someone to do that for you and pay him/them hundreds or perhaps thousands of bucks…. That sucks…

[size=10]Finally,
purchasing a couple of highly expensive software and using them for hours might give you a little peace of mind. But your pocket will be empty.

If you do offline marketing, the price of a software might be more than your 2 months pay from your client.[/size]

But hey, I’m not here to leave you into trouble. I’m here for solution.

To be more straight, I’ve done the job for you,

I know the pain and I know how it feels like when you got no one to help. Rather everyone is a competitor.

So, here is what you get…

1. For online marketers: I’ll give away SEO Competition Analysis report for 10 top clickbank product affiliate sites. Total 100 clickbank affiliates sites analyzed. With this reports in hand, you are invincible in ranking your sites on top of google.

2. And I’ll give away competition analysis reports of [size=10]10 top selling amazon product name keywords. Total 100 amazon affiliate sites analyzed. Your amazon stores are going to be on fire with these reports.[/size]

3. Bonus-1: I’ll show you where you can get this type of reports anytime you want for just a few bucks (my VA’s Fiverr Gig ;. It’s not known to public yet). How to get bulk order delivery in cheaper price.

4. Bonus-2: Access to recording of my live webinar on how to make $40 to $100 A Day (Arbitrage Method) with no website, list or a video and build your own list along the way.

I’ll be with you live on live webinar where you’ll get the below

[LEFT]1. For Offliners:How I land medium to high paying local businesses by simply sending them a DVD or youtube video link of screencast video. Don’t worry, I just read the report in English and that’s it. And I leave them sleepless until they call me for an appointment.[/LEFT]

2. Analyze and explain 3 of the most profitable niches online and their relevant keywords live.

3. Show you how to rank on youtube in 24 hours or less without any SEO at all and get traffic almost instantly.

4. I’ll show you sneaky technique to build [size=10]list of online buyers
from search engine traffic (impossible if you don’t know exactly how to do that or what offer search engine traffic respond to)

Don’t worry if you can’t attend the live webinar as we’re gonna record it. You’ll get the recording later. But sometimes in case system failures we are unable to record. So, we highly recommend you attend the live webinar. Also live event gives you chance to participate and ask questions and get answers immediately.

5. Webinar Bonus: My webinars are highly interactive and attendees get instant bonus gifts with every correct answers of my simple questions. ;)[/size]

Here is what each report contains (Nearly no one can tell you all these info)
1. SERP Top 100 Keyword Count
2. SERP Keyword Rank Tracker
3. SERP Keyword Rank Tracker Summary
4. allinurl.URL _Page_
5. allinurl.URL _Page_ Summary
6. Keyword In Document Title
7. Readability
8. Readability Summary
9. Keyword In H1 Tags
10. Keyword In Domain Name
11. Keyword In Page URL
12. Social Networking
13. Social Networking Summary
14. Keyword In Header Tags
15. Keyword In Header Tags Summary
16. Keyword In Image Alt Tags
17. Keyword In Image Alt Tags Summary
18. Keyword In Image Filename
19. Keyword In Image Filename Summary
20. Keyword In Emphasized Text
21. Keyword In Emphasized Text Summry
22. Site Popularity
23. Site Popularity Summary
24. Keyword In Outbound Link Text
25. Keyword In Outbound Link Text Summary
26. Keyword In Outbound URLS
27. Keyword In Outbound URLS Summary
28. Keyword In Meta Description
29. Keyword In Meta Description Summary
30. Site Hierarchy Depth
31. Keyword In Meta Tags
32. Keyword In Meta Tags Summary
33. Keyword In First Sentence
34. Keyword In First Sentence Summary
35. Keyword In HTML Comments
36. Keyword In HTML Comments Summary
37. Keyword In Body Text
38. Keyword In Body Text Summary
39. SEO Link Analysis
40. SEO Link Analysis Summary
41. Keyword Saturation Level
42. Keyword Saturation Level Summary
43. allintitle.Keyword _Page_
44. allintitle.Keyword _Page_ Summary
45. allintitle.Keyword _Domain_
46. Total Character Count
47. Total Character Count Summary
48. Total Keyword Count
49. Total Keyword Count Summary
50. Total Word Count
51. Total Word Count Summary

But you understand I can’t keep this offer open for long
Because the reports will make way too many people aware of some super profitable niches. And I’ll basically bust these niches myself by creating my own competition. So, I’m going to keep this offer open for a very limited time.

So, if you have any interest to get this goldmine, I highly recommend you take action now. And get your own copy.

We want to hand this package only to a handful of serious people and take them to live webinar. So, take action before it’s gone.

[size=10]Okay Bari, is it gonna cost me $100?[/size]

No… I’m not here to cut your pocket. For a limited time it’s gonna be cheaper than a fiverr gig… ;)

[Image: 1]

[size=10]Any OTO? [/size]
No OTO… Period.
[size=10]
What's your risk?
Nothing... The Risk is all on my end..
[Image: guarantee-30-green.png]
[size=10]Why is it so cheap?

Just because it's a Warriorforum Deal. Outside, we sell each report for $20 Online and $197 Offline.

Decision is yours
Take it wisely. :)
Get it before we close the deal
[Image: 1]

Support is not provided in this thread.
Support mail: "admin@socialserved.com"
[/size] [/size]

Sales page:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/875061-insane-search-engine-optimization-spy-reports-200-top-affiliate-sites-analyzed.html

Direct Download:

Code:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/SEOReportsWSO/Downloads/Clickbank Products.zip
https://s3.amazonaws.com/SEOReportsWSO/Downloads/Amazon Products.zip

Bonus link to Live Webinar on $40 to $100 A Day (Arbitrage Method):
[Image: event_theme.jpg]
Code:
https://plus.google.com/events/cvtngj2m2aoka71gcnn9q2qvru8
03-17-2014, 10:22 AM
RE:
shawoon98 Wrote:Reserved for FAQ
03-17-2014, 12:04 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share..
03-17-2014, 03:48 PM
RE:
Thank you for sharing. Rep added.
03-17-2014, 04:25 PM
RE:
awesome post bro..rep added :)
86.gif
03-17-2014, 11:09 PM
RE:
The worst SEO bullshit ever !!

More exclusive shares! Click Here
03-18-2014, 01:37 AM
RE:
THANKS Jamzman for saving me some wasted time. More garbage from the Warrior Forum! Rep added to you.
03-18-2014, 08:30 AM
RE:
(03-18-2014 01:37 AM)ThaiJack Wrote:  THANKS Jamzman for saving me some wasted time. More garbage from the Warrior Forum! Rep added to you.
Definitely garbage :)

More exclusive shares! Click Here
05-09-2014, 08:30 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share
LOVE BBHF Heart
05-09-2014, 10:05 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share :) Added Rep
10.gif

9.gif