54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-04-2014, 07:15 AM
[GET] Inout Webmail V3.0 Clone License by IDnetwork
[Image: webmailInnerbanner.jpg]

Inout Webmail
Inout Webmail is the ultimate solution for all your Email and Web Chat service requirements for your employees/users. It is unique, feature rich, fast, flexible, scalable and secure.It is now based on Hypertable which is one of the most emerging technology in the world. The Ajax based live email service(as like Gmail) makes email management very easy for your users. The web based live chat service with instant messaging and group chat options keeps your users always connected. The features such as efficient spam protection, mail filtering and conversation grouping makes email management a bliss. Advanced address book feature helps your users to maintain and organize their contacts easily. This package includes powerful mail administration options, unlimited storage, multiple mail account management and seamless integration with cPanel and Plesk, the popular web control panels. Now, you may also maximize your revenue by effectively monetizing the service using the inbuilt ad integration(Google Adsense, Inout Adserver Ads etc) feature. If you would like to build an email/chat portal like Gmail, or host an Email/Chat service for your employees you can now start it within a few minutes, with Inout Webmail.

Demo : http://www.inoutscri.../inout_webmail/

Download : /index.php?/files/file/3-inout-webmail-v30-license-idnetwork/]http://www.idnetwork...ense-idnetwork/
05-05-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
hi there .. i installded it and when i send .email sended successfuly but in my inbox already empty .. what am i donig for that ?
05-05-2014, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 08:52 AM by curliousic.)
RE:
Thx to Jezuz, it worked.

But THX for your effort!
Cool
05-05-2014, 08:30 AM
RE:
You need to reguster an account. That's why.
(05-05-2014 07:03 AM)curliousic Wrote:  Doesn't work, it says:
Magic Button :
Sorry, you don't have permission for that!
Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager

Of course, no...LOL

But THX for your effort anyway!
Cool
05-05-2014, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 08:51 AM by curliousic.)
RE:
WOW, Jezuz,
you made my day!
Appreciate your advice, registered,
and it's all good to go onward.

Have a wonderful time ahead.

Cool
65.gif
05-05-2014, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014 05:39 PM by Old_man.)
RE:
Download from here: http://www26.zippyshare.com/v/31139717/file.html
Without any making account !

Like someone else told about your posts: ...try to put a direct link.. will be more appreciated

P.S. Not tested. Only downloaded from there and posted direct link. Not everyone has enough time to make accounts all over the world.
05-06-2014, 01:07 AM
RE:
THX for your effort!
05-06-2014, 04:33 PM
RE:
Always go for the original ones, you can get the original version with free standard support for the Inout Webmail from the script vendors Inoutscripts.
10-29-2014, 10:42 AM
RE:
any one know how to remove copyright in the footer
10-29-2014, 07:20 PM
RE:
thanks man.... tested first
61.gif

49.gif