80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-14-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: [GET] How to Write Better and Faster (Plus Bonus)
Nice share, Layna! Thank you!

Do you have more Bob Bly stuff?
02-15-2019, 05:33 AM
I'm loving all the good vibes and that people are enjoying this share. Thank you all!

@punkim: I did a quick search on the forum to see what else I might have shared from Bob Bly (who also goes by his full first name --- Robert). I wanted to post the links to those shares to save you some time, but the forum search function must have a set parameter for searches because I keep getting an error message (as if there aren't enough letters in my search of Bob Bly to be worth looking for!).

I'm almost sure I did share more from Bly but short of being able to prove that now, I suggest that you type my username into the text input field in the forum masthead titled: SEARCH POSTS. It takes a lot of time to read through all the posts to find copywriting related shares so you can also just scan the Copywriting section and grab whatever comes from Bob Bly --- regardless of who shared it.

For off-forum searching, I can suggest that you Google the keywords shown in the image below ...

[Image: 2019-02-14_1102.png]

For example, I just picked up this over 50 page report doing just that ...

[Image: 2019-02-14_1057.png]

And I can tell you there are a lot more Bob Bly e-books available for download. The image I posted above is just page 1 results.

You can also repeat the search using Robert W. Bly to find even more. I did that and found a 2-page article entitled, How to Succeed in Business Writing. Here's the actual download link if you want to pick that up...

Magic Button :
Code:
www.bly.com/newsite/Pages/writersonly/WRT-BF0109.pdf

You will need to be mindful of what you click on, however. Some sites are spammy and only offer small (kilobyte-sized) one-page PDFs that are teasers where you need to click another link inside the document but it goes to an affiliated sales page. So instead of an actual download you're pressed to buy the e-book.

Or worse ... it could direct you to a site where you could compromise your computer's safety.

If you see a link that looks spammy (someone's name and a lot of gobbledygook (ex: a string of alphabets or numbers) it's more than likely spam --- don't click. Better to be safe than sorry. Better yet --- click only on sites that belong to Bly or AWAI or otherwise identify what you're getting.

Here's my motto: If the website name looks more like spam --- protect your computer (and yourself) and scram.

You can also find a few good Bob (or Robert) Bly books at {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}} ({{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}.org) or Library Genesis (libgen.io).

I also like PDFDrive. I've written an entire post/share about it here:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-THE-BEST-PDF-SEARCH-ENGINE-I-VE-EVER-USED&highlight=pdf+search+engine

You will find more Bob Bly books there. On the first page of results, I am looking at an AWAI swipe file, multiple copywriting e-books and something called a "Getting Clients Home Study Course' ... so that's another resource.

PDF Drive is great but occasionally, the links don't deliver. What I like is that (supposedly) it scans a file for viruses as part of providing the download link.

That said --- I've also downloaded something PDFDrive thought was clean that my Avast anti-virus program didn't like and blocked. So always run a local or VirusTotal scan afterwards, regardless of what PDFDrive thinks.

Lastly, if you belong to any other B-H forums, check there. It's not often but occasionally, I will find some great stuff I can't get elsewhere from a B-H site NOT called bestblackhatforum.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
to everyone reading and
liking my shares! Heart
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
02-15-2019, 01:08 PM
Wow, @layna61524!

I really appreciate all your time and effort to give me such a great answer.

Perfect 10

And I'd like to thank you one more time (its never enough) for all your sharings and tips.

Thank you very much my friend!

Thanks
02-16-2019, 12:48 AM
@punkim: You're quite welcome. Thanks for your kind comments in this post and in the PM you sent. I appreciate that.

As I said in my reply, if there is anything more you think I can help with, just ask. PMs work better for me.

Layna61524
02-16-2019, 01:29 AM
What a gift! Thank you, Layna. Max reps given.
62.gif
02-16-2019, 06:27 AM
You're welcome, Ca$h. Enjoy!

Layna61524
02-21-2019, 02:20 AM
Thanks a lot, great. Reps.
02-24-2019, 07:08 AM
You're welcome, Miguelrivas. I'm glad you're enjoying the share.

Layna61524

70.gif