54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-08-2019, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 10:44 AM by moataz59.)
RE: [GET] How To Rewrite PLR + OTO
Many Thanks jamalexa

New Download Link
[Image: prf.png]
[Image: world-peace.png]
11-08-2019, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2019 12:28 PM by Razmataz13.)
jamalexa

Thanks so much for starting this thread 3 years ago. Also for managing it with such patience. You always go above and beyond for us on BBHF +Reps!

fjohnson59

For buying the OTO2 (post 16). You brought it all together early on. My thanks and +Reps!

xdownx

Post 37 for all the other goodies to check on. Always fun to see that kind of extra in a great thread. +Reps!

moataz59

Thank you for once again grabbing my attention with new links AND for more 'how to' Rewriting PLR.

I also +Rep the other contributors as I went through all 7 pages. If I missed you I apologize.
11-08-2019, 12:49 PM
@ Razmataz13
You are always awesome and so kind Nice Thread Thanks

(11-08-2019 12:26 PM)Razmataz13 Wrote:  jamalexa

Thanks so much for starting this thread 3 years ago. Also for managing it with such patience. You always go above and beyond for us on BBHF +Reps!

fjohnson59

For buying the OTO2 (post 16). You brought it all together early on. My thanks and +Reps!

xdownx

Post 37 for all the other goodies to check on. Always fun to see that kind of extra in a great thread. +Reps!

moataz59

Thank you for once again grabbing my attention with new links AND for more 'how to' Rewriting PLR.

I also +Rep the other contributors as I went through all 7 pages. If I missed you I apologize.
11-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Thanks for share. Max reps
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨
11-09-2019, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 12:29 PM by moataz59.)
Look at some good ideas about using PLR products here
http://www.flaminghotmarketing.com/category/plr/
http://www.flaminghotplr.com/plr-tips/
http://www.flaminghotplr.com/plr-strategy/
http://www.flaminghotplr.com/plr-course/
78.gif
11-09-2019, 01:59 PM
moataz59

Well, you've gone and outdone yourself again! Not only do the links provide GREAT IDEAS about using PLR. They're introducing people to Arun Chandran remarkably informative site and see that they too can have their own (smaller) version of clickbank.

Think of any niche, sub niche, sub sub niche, drilling on down and produce content. Combine Arun's "how to" material with "The 31-Day Guide to Making Money Writing Small Reports" and anyone can produce great, focused material.

It's powerful and only needs to be created once. Then combine/bundle. Then create "Upgraded" material that can be done in 2 hours. So many ways to market this. Also look into public domain material to supplement almost any niche PLR book. Go look up all the Dummies books and glance at the content pages on Amazon. They spend millions on research and marketing analysis. Source the PLR and public domain and whatever is missing track that down and write it yourself.

In a round about manner. I'm giving away an aspect of one of my businesses that I love to do and get paid for it. Content will always be king.

Thanks again moataz59 for what I consider a major contribution to anyone wanting to make great money without pulling their hair and teeth out. I want BBHF members to take the action with a stick-to-itiveness mentality. Emulate success by creating your content as I've described. Get it out on social media, youtube, facebook, make a nice looking website, etc. People want this content. Just so many ways to go about it.

Consistent Action 2 Consistently Prosper
+Reps!!!!!
11-10-2019, 02:40 AM
Razmataz13

You've Summarized informative steps for building a great business the EASY WAY Nice Thread
Many Thanks for your contributing
Many Thanks for the TON of REPs+ Happydance
11-10-2019, 04:12 AM
Another technique of mine is to use magazines DOT com for all manner of swipes, trend analysis for text and images. Look at all the categories listed. Sometimes I'll look around at a particular niche eg enrichment. Taking time to let the covers soak in and in this example I'll use the magazine "The Week" and it says, "The age of protest; What's fueling the anger?" This is obviously concerning life in USA, but it's applicable globally.

Now I'll look for something opposite of that, a contrast. I click on HEALTH and FITNESS and then HEALTHY LIVING and look around. I notice the magazine "Spirituality and Health" and on the cover in huge dominating font it says, "Deep Calm" and "Harmonize your Mind", "Mindful Divorce", "Moonlight Meditation".

Now I have an idea of what's current in this area. These magazines spend so much money on research and won't waste time, effort or money on material people aren't interested in.

Then I start to search out any relative PLR and go from there into further trend analysis. You can develop a PLR series that compliment each other as a BEST BUY or sell individually. Takes a little work and effort, but it gets fairly easy with experience. You can even cross reference with an aggregator like g00gle news to pick up relevant supporting material that I'd spin myself by rewriting it for my PLR.

Have the topic, make an outline, read the news aggregator material, fill in the outline. Right out of Jason Fladlien's playbook with my twist. Hey it works for me and that outline can easily expand giving you copious amounts of material to work with.
11-19-2019, 12:16 PM
Great share "Picasso"
11-22-2019, 11:46 AM
Some great shit in here!
32.gif

67.gif