38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-24-2013, 01:38 PM
RE:
instead of posting as a free useless stupid tool how about actually say hey this is part of a total system and im trying to get you to upgrade and buy it the sly way.

And I'm no leecher to be honest with you majority of the shit on this site is rehashed shit so if i was to share shit i wouldnt really consider myself much of a contributor which most of you so called contributors are, guys sharing shit products that the creators are just guys making money off of idiots that chase shiny objects.

I was actually going to share a really expensive and amazing product that hasn't been shared here. but since the two 10 year old maturity level guys want to speak up I will now change my mind.
10-24-2013, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 03:56 PM by CharlieBrown.)
RE:
Many of us have shared more expensive items, be they purchased, ripped or hi-jacked.

The point of this is to share what we can whether or not you find use is up to you to determine.

Nobody compels you to be here, or in particular to leave negative and disparaging comments - so to you, my NON-FRIEND, I say:

GET THE OFF THE FORUM AND KEEP YOUR DUMBASS COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!!

I would further like to add that you get some grammar lessons you dotard!

If you are going to make attempts at "appearing" to be superior to the rest of us here, with your condescending attitude and petty little diatribe - as I doubt you have your so-called "really expensive and amazing product that hasn't been shared here" - keep it. I DON"T GIVE A S-H-I-T!

Tell us what it is and I bet we can have it up and available within hours if not minutes!
(10-24-2013 01:38 PM)warriorbrandonlukas Wrote:  instead of posting as a free useless stupid tool how about actually say hey this is part of a total system and im trying to get you to upgrade and buy it the sly way.

And I'm no leecher to be honest with you majority of the S*** on this site is rehashed S*** so if i was to share S*** i wouldnt really consider myself much of a contributor which most of you so called contributors are, guys sharing S*** products that the creators are just guys making money off of idiots that chase shiny objects.

I was actually going to share a really expensive and amazing product that hasn't been shared here. but since the two 10 year old maturity level guys want to speak up I will now change my mind.
10-24-2013, 04:00 PM
RE:
(10-24-2013 01:38 PM)warriorbrandonlukas Wrote:  I was actually going to share a really expensive and amazing product that hasn't been shared here. but since the two 10 year old maturity level guys want to speak up I will now change my mind.
Wrong.

10 year old is better than YOU a DESPERATE LEECHER.

No intention to share stuff since last month September 2013.

And Bestblackhatforum has MORE EXPENSIVE Stuff than yours.

You can keep it . Shortage of your share doesn't affect BBHF :-)

As usual words,

i PITY your Mum + Dad for giving Birth you a LAZY SELFISH Son.....
10-24-2013, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 11:44 PM by warriorbrandonlukas.)
RE:
Lol, this is amusing. Thanks for the entertainment I needed today. bahahaha!

PS.. I'm actually a 6 figure earner and if you don't believe me I can show you a picture of me with my new AMG mercedes along with my 480k dollar home I just bought a year ago. So as far as something expensive I was going to share was going to be my coaching program that I used to charge a fair amount for.

Anyhow, thanks again for the laugh!
10-25-2013, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 12:41 AM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
(10-24-2013 11:42 PM)warriorbrandonlukas Wrote:  Lol, this is amusing. Thanks for the entertainment I needed today. bahahaha!

PS.. I'm actually a $0.06 Cents earner and if you don't believe me I can show you a picture of me with my new AMG TOY along with my $4.80 dollar home I just bought a year ago. So as far as something expensive I was going to share was going to be my coaching program that I used to charge $2 a fair amount for.

You are even more FUNNY than i thought ! F.u.c.king hilarious.

Why ? Still hesitate to pay money for BBHF VIP membership ?

Selfish or Poor Little Boy ???

LOL Lol

Thanks for the laugh and we BBHF seriously need a CLOWN like you.....

LOL Biggrin

Muahhahaha Biggrin

Today is a good day for me....

Screenshots can be easily FAKE IT 42rock

Oh btw, there are people here earning more than you...

BUT they are NOT like you so desperate... Cool
Thanks Clown....LOL Biggrin
8.gif
10-25-2013, 12:50 AM
RE:
To ALL Bestblackhatforum Members

Time for a GOOD LAUGH again !
Lol Lol

Look at our warriorbrandonlukas Posts
Quote:Eh mirror gone, please make another mirror and i will rep thanks!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid460739

Quote:S***,
Ill be honest I don't share yet, But I do give reps. Least I'm honest
:P And oh yeah, Mr Almighty Black Hat Kings, May I get a copy of this
and ill atleast mirror it?
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-D-Do...#pid478435

Quote:bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...#pid460791

So what is the Conclusion ?? ??

Our

warriorbrandonlukas --->> STINGY + Desperate Leecher !

Lol Lol

LOL

Biggrin Biggrin
10-25-2013, 02:34 AM
RE:
Then why are you here, dumbass?

If you think anyone believes you, you're like a 20 year old septic tank, full of piss and s-h-i-t.
(10-24-2013 11:42 PM)warriorbrandonlukas Wrote:  Lol, this is amusing. Thanks for the entertainment I needed today. bahahaha!

PS.. I'm actually a 6 figure earner and if you don't believe me I can show you a picture of me with my new AMG mercedes along with my 480k dollar home I just bought a year ago. So as far as something expensive I was going to share was going to be my coaching program that I used to charge a fair amount for.

10-25-2013, 01:40 PM
RE:
He, warriorbrandonlukas, is here BESTBLACKHATFORUM

Because he is DUMB A.S.S and DESPERATE to Leech :-)
10-25-2013, 04:28 PM
RE:

And you are on a BH forum? Yeah, right.

The reality is more like you're a 16 year old virgin living in your parents' basement, who aspires to be an internet entrepreneur but fails to take action.

Enjoy your ramen you dreamer ;)
10-27-2013, 01:38 AM
RE:
The only truly useless tool ever on BBHF is, warriorbrandonlukas!
81.gif

45.gif