49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-05-2013, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2013 05:04 AM by astralslider.)
RE:
Hi Nichman,

I've attacked a screenie below, the theme + menu are working for me 100%. I haven't had to set/change any permissions but maybe your server does alter them automatically, perhaps that could be the culprit?
[Image: cg6DBRY.png]
What version of wordpress are you using? My install is on 3.5.1
(02-05-2013 04:38 AM)nicheman Wrote:  Astralslider, me again

I have been spending hours on this theme setting up the sliders etc only to find that when I actually go to the THEME OPTIONS there is nothing there - no settings as shown in the documentation at all

I have reinstalled it and even wiped the whole site and started a fresh but same result, do you have any ideas or do you have this? It's the main theme options!

Are all your files original or are they nulled and edited?

Thanks
02-05-2013, 08:10 AM
RE:
Yes 3.5.1 as well for wordpress version

Something very strange - I just searched and found another download of this theme and started again with it - it has all installed fine AND DOES show the theme options this time successfully

Also I noticed the file size of the one I found is larger than the file size of yours, for some reason, so wonder if there is something missing from the first one? There were also a couple of other glitches when trying to access drop down menus/sub menus, they retracted before any could be clicked sometimes, but now they are absolutely fine with this 2nd install set of files

If anyone also finds any issues with this too, let me know and I can let you have the links to the download I found

Many thanks
Steve
02-05-2013, 09:05 AM
RE:
Hey nicheman good to hear you got it working. Does the version you downloaded have the homepage PSD? I also found it awkward that the file I got didn't get it. Send me a link to the file, I might have to replace it with the existing one in the OP. thanks
(02-05-2013 08:10 AM)nicheman Wrote:  Yes 3.5.1 as well for wordpress version

Something very strange - I just searched and found another download of this theme and started again with it - it has all installed fine AND DOES show the theme options this time successfully

Also I noticed the file size of the one I found is larger than the file size of yours, for some reason, so wonder if there is something missing from the first one? There were also a couple of other glitches when trying to access drop down menus/sub menus, they retracted before any could be clicked sometimes, but now they are absolutely fine with this 2nd install set of files

If anyone also finds any issues with this too, let me know and I can let you have the links to the download I found

Many thanks
Steve
02-05-2013, 11:23 AM
RE:
thank you so much bos !
This theme is cool !
02-05-2013, 11:44 AM
RE:
(02-05-2013 09:05 AM)astralslider Wrote:  Hey nicheman good to hear you got it working. Does the version you downloaded have the homepage PSD? I also found it awkward that the file I got didn't get it. Send me a link to the file, I might have to replace it with the existing one in the OP. thanks
(02-05-2013 08:10 AM)nicheman Wrote:  Yes 3.5.1 as well for wordpress version

Many thanks
Steve
Hi
No there was no Homepage PSD, but it did include a screenshot in the root unlike the first one so now shows an image in wp-themes
10.gif
02-07-2013, 10:41 AM
RE:
AVOID ALL SHARES FROM DIDCOT
They contain wp_head infections

So far in a very short time, I've check the last 8 shares from him.
Each carried a wp_head injection.
All used the exact crappy encoding method
All used the exact host domain
That's no coincidence - clearly a scammer that needs BANNING

All posts reported
I do not have time tonight to clean them all, sorry.

Cheers,
Si
02-07-2013, 12:51 PM
RE:
Thanks Si,

I grabbed this theme from a theme sharing site and thought it was good enough to share here.
Thanks for confirming.
(02-07-2013 10:41 AM)simey69 Wrote:  AVOID ALL SHARES FROM DIDCOT
They contain wp_head infections

So far in a very short time, I've check the last 8 shares from him.
Each carried a wp_head injection.
All used the exact crappy encoding method
All used the exact host domain
That's no coincidence - clearly a scammer that needs BANNING

All posts reported
I do not have time tonight to clean them all, sorry.

Cheers,
Si
02-07-2013, 07:04 PM
RE:
Hi,

Quick update, here is my cleaned version of Didcots infected share:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8mbeq3

Cheers,
Si
02-07-2013, 09:40 PM
RE:
This sharer is ASTRALSLIDER isn't it NOT DIDCOT? Can't see Didcot in this thread!!!
02-08-2013, 12:42 AM
RE:
(02-07-2013 09:40 PM)nicheman Wrote:  This sharer is ASTRALSLIDER isn't it NOT DIDCOT? Can't see Didcot in this thread!!!
Read post #8 above...
41.gif

75.gif