47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-30-2013, 05:14 PM
RE:
"Nulling geeks" be careful now "jarlgre" here I am from geeks are homosexual man not the meaning giving by wikipedia. Lol just kidding I am a "party animal" not a geek. Will check to see what was over looked. May post results tomorrow if no one find a fix.
(05-30-2013 04:24 PM)jarlgre Wrote:  Thanks for sharing! However, when testing the plugin I must smile a bit. I set the date for a hangout (time sliders not working), but when testing the opt-in, the email received by the viewer tells that the hangout will start in 43 years, 17 hours, 23 minutes and 5 seconds! :) I think the dear nulling geeks have overlooked something essential! :)
peace,
Guru Cool
05-31-2013, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 02:57 AM by charmax.)
RE:
HangoutPlugin Version 1.0.3 fix as promised.

When plugin is activated it may ask you to update, if this happens flow instruction.
Update plugin so you can go to activation page.
Now go to activation page before you activate re-upload this version via ftp then activate done.
don't re-update or plugin will deactivate wait for nulled updates.

[hide]http://mir.cr/0IVZA3YW

http://mirrorstack.com/qze6pfxfcihy[/hide]
peace,
Guru Cool
05-31-2013, 02:03 AM
RE:
Thanks a lot Charmax! Rep added
05-31-2013, 02:34 AM
RE:
GG charmax, +rep deserved as always ^^
Thanks and rep if deserved 42rock
PS: Never forget to make mirrors !!!
05-31-2013, 03:36 AM
RE:
(05-30-2013 05:14 PM)charmax Wrote:  "Nulling geeks" be careful now "jarlgre" here I am from geeks are homosexual man not the meaning giving by wikipedia. Lol just kidding I am a "party animal" not a geek. Will check to see what was over looked. May post results tomorrow if no one find a fix.
(05-30-2013 04:24 PM)jarlgre Wrote:  Thanks for sharing! However, when testing the plugin I must smile a bit. I set the date for a hangout (time sliders not working), but when testing the opt-in, the email received by the viewer tells that the hangout will start in 43 years, 17 hours, 23 minutes and 5 seconds! :) I think the dear nulling geeks have overlooked something essential! :)
Thanks for the update, Charmax! The time sliders are working in this updated null version. However when I test the opt in page, it's not capturing people's information when they opt in. All it does is refresh the page without adding them as a subscriber. Maybe you can help fix this? Thanks for everything so far, you are the best! :)
10.gif
05-31-2013, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 04:49 AM by charmax.)
RE:
(05-31-2013 03:36 AM)pinkbubblegum Wrote:  
(05-30-2013 05:14 PM)charmax Wrote:  "Nulling geeks" be careful now "jarlgre" here I am from geeks are homosexual man not the meaning giving by wikipedia. Lol just kidding I am a "party animal" not a geek. Will check to see what was over looked. May post results tomorrow if no one find a fix.
Thanks for the update, Charmax! The time sliders are working in this updated null version. However when I test the opt in page, it's not capturing people's information when they opt in. All it does is refresh the page without adding them as a subscriber. Maybe you can help fix this? Thanks for everything so far, you are the best! :)

It is working for me, check your server config or recheck your settings. If anyone else as this problem let me know.
peace,
Guru Cool
05-31-2013, 09:53 AM
RE:
Hi, I have it activated. Have not tested all functionality but I have this error on top:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for umo_hangout_requestServer(), called in /home/xxxxx/public_html/webinars/webinars/wp-content/plugins/HangoutPlugin/google_hangout_plugin_connector.php on line 33 and defined in /home/xxxxx/public_html/webinars/webinars/wp-content/plugins/HangoutPlugin/google_hangout_plugin_connector.php on line 98

Can you help on this Charmax. Thanks for all.
WITH ME LINKS LIVE FOREVER
05-31-2013, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 10:35 AM by charmax.)
RE:
Check PM I requested a login information to look at it for you that is the only way I can analyze it for you.
(05-31-2013 09:53 AM)Ricardito Wrote:  Hi, I have it activated. Have not tested all functionality but I have this error on top:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for umo_hangout_requestServer(), called in /home/xxxxx/public_html/webinars/webinars/wp-content/plugins/HangoutPlugin/google_hangout_plugin_connector.php on line 33 and defined in /home/xxxxx/public_html/webinars/webinars/wp-content/plugins/HangoutPlugin/google_hangout_plugin_connector.php on line 98

Can you help on this Charmax. Thanks for all.
peace,
Guru Cool
05-31-2013, 12:41 PM
RE:
Have anyone figured out a solution for post Post: #27?

"Hi, I have it activated. Have not tested all functionality but I have this error on top:
Warning: Missing argument 2 for umo_hangout_requestServer(), called in /home/xxxxx/public_html/webinars/webinars/wp-content/plugins/HangoutPlugin/google_hangout_plugin_connector.php on line 33 and defined in /home/xxxxx/public_html/webinars/webinars/wp-content/plugins/HangoutPlugin/google_hangout_plugin_connector.php on line 98"
05-31-2013, 02:33 PM
RE:
I have installed and tested this plugin and it is not working. It does not put hangout dates on to the pages and does not register attendees. Looks like it needs more work. Thanks for trying.
79.gif

38.gif