68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-09-2014, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 10:36 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
RE:
Competition for what? How bad your 'post' is? Ok, I admit - YOU WIN! ;-)

As you recognize - your posts are Not of quality. The majority of your posts here at BBHF so far have been useless (and within this 1 thread).

What's disrespectful is Not answering the 1st basic question I asked and instead having you regurgitate what you already said in your previous post (also a sign of senility to repeat repeat one's self - No?).

Want to increase post count productively, then make Mirrors and Write-Out Exactly what you are 'trying' to share. ...and since you haven't yet - then as I kindly suggested: Watch and Learn from the Respected Members here first before claiming yo know what you are doing when your failed actions clearly speak louder than your empty words to now prove you otherwise. It would have been better you kept your mouth shut and let us assume you were simply rather than now having opened it and proving us right ;-)

We can tell from your continued insecure emotional outbursts you are sensitive to your immature ego - I wish you the best in getting healing for your mental diseases.

EDIT: Here is an example of a well-displayed 'huge' share: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...rent-files
07-09-2014, 08:26 AM
RE:
not donwload please send link good
Dark Knight
07-09-2014, 08:49 AM
RE:
Anyone Seeding this?
SpyHour - The Powerful ECOM Research Analytics and Viral Winning Products Tool... to build a Stable and Wildly Profitable Ecommerce Business.
07-09-2014, 09:12 AM
RE:
Wrong forum. Post these types of shares in the Design And Templates forum.

BTW - A screenshot of the file names would be helpful to people to figure out what it is you are sharing, especially with a file so large.
07-09-2014, 12:10 PM
RE:
Nothing happening with the torrent.
68.gif

53.gif