58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
RE:
Thanks wrightboy, rep given
05-28-2013, 11:36 PM
RE:
Okay guys here is the DIRECT LINK to ALL + UPGRADE (OTO) PAGE!!!
Just 1 LINK!!! for YA!
[hide]http://adulttrafficriches.com/otodwnld/[/spoiler]

Thanks and Please add +++Rep!
06-19-2014, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2014 12:53 PM by Supermark.)
RE:
Would someone please paste this into a reply in this thread and mark it form Supermark so USTUR can see it? I'll clear this post once he sees it! Evidently, he's pissed for not being allowed into a VIP ONLY GB! lol

"So, you did at least make the effort to logon to a different account just to clarify your position. I have respect for that. It shows alot of character.

Listen, you need to understand that there are alot of other people NOT form BBHF, who try to infiltrate the forum and stop our generous shares and discounts. We care too much to see that happen.

So, when someone looks over your BBHF history and only see's posts in the GET threads and NO, none whatsoever, reputation or thanks given, it is clear that they are not a good fit for a team product.

I posted my GB for VIP only and you asked to purchase NOT being a VIP. Do you understand my position.

Sorry, if I'm not typing "beautifully" enough for you, but there are also alot of other rude people who simply do not have respect when approaching these offers and when asking for considerations.

So, no disrespect and my apologies IF I offended you. It's been a long day, may friend!

Good day!
Supermark

USTUR Wrote:Look really you're getting me so angry!

You could at least tray to talk beautifully for the first time!
Because Usually everybody does what you do now just putting all people in this forum in the same place! So no reputation or if I do not have 10000s of posts bla bla.. history yeah?

Think whatever you can.. In addition My candor is just to contact you!

What you did for me.. that I need to appreciate you!

No Regards!

--------------------------------------------------
Supermark Wrote:It's obvious you cannot appreciate my opinion and from your candor, I cannot extend an offer to work as a partner as that what Social Control is all about.

I'll have to block you now.

Sorry, no thanks...
"
05-24-2024, 10:01 AM
RE: [GET][ HOT HOT HOT] Discover-How-I-Made-66769-80-In-Just-Under-4-Months-With-Adult-Traffic-CPA
shoe me plz

74.gif