62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2016, 11:52 AM
[GET] HOT! 100 Client Blueprint by R0bert Stuk3s
What's up? I saw this requested here:

So I went ahead and bought it. Now I'm sharing it with the fam here...

Details:

Getting High-Paying Clients is Easier Than You Probably Think and I’m About to Show You How To…
Get High Paying Clients Quickly.
Get High Paying Clients Long-Term.
Get High Paying Clients Easily Using the 100 Client Blueprint.

The Secret to Getting High-Paying, Low-Headache Clients Is So Easy, You Won’t Believe It…Until It Works For You Again and Again

FACT: Small businesses collectively represent more than 95% of the businesses in the USA...

----------------------

SP:

DL:
Magic Button :

8 Videos + 1 pdf = 116MB.
This was a biiitch to grab and download.
This guy seems to protect his shit well.
There's probably only a handful of people here who could get this figured out and download these videos.
Luckily, I'm one of them. ;)

Enjoy,
BigDaddy

P.S. This is one of the more respected guys teaching online. If you like it, buy it. It's cheap.
No, I didn't grab the OTO. If anyone does, please share. And if you can't figure out how to grab the videos from the OTO, let me know and I'll show you if you like.
01-27-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: [GET] HOT! 100 Client Blueprint by R0bert Stuk3s
Thank you very much BigDaddy....really appreciate it....I was the one who originally requested it....how do I get the OTO videos?
01-27-2016, 01:37 PM
Thank you BD rep added. Do you have the oto sales page in case I want to buy?
01-27-2016, 01:50 PM
(01-27-2016 01:37 PM)Patrick_Bateman Wrote:  Thank you BD rep added. Do you have the oto sales page in case I want to buy?

Sure thing, bro! Who would I be to deny a great American Psycho like you? (like that reference? lol)

Guys, here's the SP for the OTO Vids:

If anyone gets those and needs help ripping the vids, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

--BD
01-27-2016, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2016 02:04 PM by Patrick_Bateman.)
(01-27-2016 01:50 PM)BigDaddy Wrote:  
(01-27-2016 01:37 PM)Patrick_Bateman Wrote:  Thank you BD rep added. Do you have the oto sales page in case I want to buy?

Sure thing, bro! Who would I be to deny a great American Psycho like you? (like that reference? lol)

Guys, here's the SP for the OTO Vids:

If anyone gets those and needs help ripping the vids, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

--BD

Thanks for posting the oto sales page. So it is pretty much the same thing that kenny cannon and cameron's product teaches, forgot the name "something machine" im sure lol

If he has over 100 clients paying him 500 to 1000 a month (like the main product claims) why even bother?

I mean of course more money but why not have 500 or 5000 clients paying you 500 to 1000 a month then
53.gif
01-27-2016, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2016 02:40 PM by BigDaddy.)
I like the way you think Patrick!

Of course, I'm assuming that with those numbers you have EVERYTHING (99% of this crap) outsourced to a great team that you have under control that services and performs really well.

'Cause there ain't no way in hell I'm doing this crap work (servicing the client by doing the 'nerdy gruntwork') on any level any more! lol
01-27-2016, 03:34 PM
mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/bydszc9givnw/100_Client_BP.zip
01-27-2016, 03:50 PM
Thanks BigDaddy for your generosity. Max Reps!!! Thanks
01-27-2016, 04:00 PM
Thank you for the share BigDaddy + rep
01-27-2016, 04:19 PM
This makes no sense!

The whole idea behind this method is reaching out to businesses by direct mail, and sell them on how they can go to their own customers who hadn't ordered in a while, and recontact them to sell them on reusing the same service and/or telling them about other services the business does but that past customer may not know.

Wait for it, here is the kicker: you tell this potential client, that in order for you to do the legwork of reaching out to these past clients, you get 25% of the profit you generate for them.

HUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Why would a business owner pay me, to do the very method I just told him would generate sales? He can say, thanks for the idea and do it himself.

DUH

Makes no sense or am i seriously missing something?
48.gif

10.gif