54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-04-2014, 04:28 PM
[GET] HIGH END PACKAGE MANIFESTO from Bill Baren
got this in my facebook feed, this is the latest freebie from bill baren, the latest 'coaching guru' who recently started making a lot of money from his coaching, and the only reason is, that he raised his prices for some products and services, yes, he gives reports like this away, please note, he calls it a report, he is showing honesty, instead of calling it a ebook... and he is being clever by calling it a manifesto

[Image: manifesto2.jpg]

also note, on the download page, the same template used by a lot of the high end crowd, he gives you a free informative video, with two more to follow at a later time

their is no current salespage, this is a freebie, i got this from facebook in his posting, but if you go to his main site you get a pop-up offering this report for free... yes, i did find a lead capture page, more than one,

you can download it here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://billbaren.com/3videos/HighEndPackageManifesto-BillBaren.pdf

direct download page with video to view is here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://billbaren.com/3videos/

this report is worth a read and the video is worth a view, you will see how he went from making a little money to making a lot of money... also note, he sold a version of this report before and offered paid training for it as well, now he is giving it away, why? because you need a free offer that leads to your paid offer that leads to your higher priced upsell or upsells... your freebie adds people to your mailing list! the bigger your list, the more sales you can make... also note, this is a targeted list of potential customers, just having a big mailing list is the lie being sold by a lot of bso guys, and scammers... you need a big targeted list of potential customers, people willing to buy your offer!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
12-04-2014, 11:58 PM
RE:
Went through the pdf, Waiting for other 2 videos from him, I wasn't aware of him before, thanks for the share!
12-05-2014, 02:27 AM
RE:
(12-04-2014 11:58 PM)passion4success Wrote:  Went through the pdf, Waiting for other 2 videos from him, I wasn't aware of him before, thanks for the share!
He is one of those in the 'buddy group' of the likes of Lisa Sasevich etc. He was also a student of Adam Urbanski, so he's got all his network promoting this for him. He has been around for (as far as I'm aware) 3-4 years now and he seems like an authentic guy.

One can learn a lot about what he's doing and how he's doing it.

The first video is basically the material from the PDF. Nothing wrong with that and it's something struggling IMers can learn and copy. He doesn't make hyped-up income claims and neither does he show any proof of income.

You either believe what he's saying and raise your hand to want to work with him or you bugger off and continue chasing shiny objects.

Also notice how he's stating who is a good fit for him and who isn't i.e. if your brain can't fathom you earning big fees for providing quality over quantity (number of hours), then you're probably not a good fit for his programs.

We all know that at the end of the videos he'll open up his program "for a limited number of people and for a limited time" which is the way to do it, but too many talented online entrepreneurs are afraid to do this and would rather keep offering low priced and low value products and services instead.

I enjoyed his video. Nothing groundbreaking but more of a confidence builder that invites you to experience a paradigm shift...but that's something you have to choose to do by yourself.

I operate outside of the IM MMO market and like I've said before here on BBHF, there's more money to be made without the need for hyping things up and the BS that the IM gurus spew.

Even as an 'average' IMer you have a lot to offer others, especially outside of the IM MMO market, but you can't be successful using the hype, fake screenshots, flashy cars etc that entices people in IM.

Moral of this piece and what Barren is doing?

Believe in yourself and as they say "just do it already!"
12-06-2014, 12:34 PM
thanks, + second video is live!
(12-05-2014 02:27 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote:  
(12-04-2014 11:58 PM)passion4success Wrote:  Went through the pdf, Waiting for other 2 videos from him, I wasn't aware of him before, thanks for the share!
He is one of those in the 'buddy group' of the likes of Lisa Sasevich etc. He was also a student of Adam Urbanski, so he's got all his network promoting this for him. He has been around for (as far as I'm aware) 3-4 years now and he seems like an authentic guy.

One can learn a lot about what he's doing and how he's doing it.

The first video is basically the material from the PDF. Nothing wrong with that and it's something struggling IMers can learn and copy. He doesn't make hyped-up income claims and neither does he show any proof of income.

You either believe what he's saying and raise your hand to want to work with him or you bugger off and continue chasing shiny objects.

Also notice how he's stating who is a good fit for him and who isn't i.e. if your brain can't fathom you earning big fees for providing quality over quantity (number of hours), then you're probably not a good fit for his programs.

We all know that at the end of the videos he'll open up his program "for a limited number of people and for a limited time" which is the way to do it, but too many talented online entrepreneurs are afraid to do this and would rather keep offering low priced and low value products and services instead.

I enjoyed his video. Nothing groundbreaking but more of a confidence builder that invites you to experience a paradigm shift...but that's something you have to choose to do by yourself.

I operate outside of the IM MMO market and like I've said before here on BBHF, there's more money to be made without the need for hyping things up and the BS that the IM gurus spew.

Even as an 'average' IMer you have a lot to offer others, especially outside of the IM MMO market, but you can't be successful using the hype, fake screenshots, flashy cars etc that entices people in IM.

Moral of this piece and what Barren is doing?

Believe in yourself and as they say "just do it already!"
well done, nice review

also, fyi, the second video is now live! see the video link in the op
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
12-11-2014, 08:20 AM
RE:
I got mailed about it by Eben Pagan, so when it does go live bet your bottom dollar it's going to be expensive.

BTW I seem to remember seeing other good "get high paying clients" training courses already available in the forum from Messrs Kern and Kennedy.
58.gif
12-11-2014, 09:00 AM
RE:
... in fact, I found the sales page:
Magic Button :
http://www.masterofenrollment.com/final.html

Also, this may be how he actually gets the new clients (get someone else to sell them):
Magic Button :
http://billbaren.com/careers/

Here's are a load of promising looking ebooks and blueprints:

Here are the videos:
12-11-2014, 09:35 AM
RE:
I'm actually looking forward to this course whenever it leaks.

Kinda curious.
12-11-2014, 12:03 PM
RE:
I hope we will see a GB for this.
12-16-2014, 01:47 PM
RE:
Just had the sales webinar tonight. Good content. His product is called "Premium Packages Blueprint" for sale $997 includes free entry to his March live event.

Product sales page:
Code:
http://www.premiumpackagessuccesssystem.com

LIve event Sales Page:
Code:
http://bigshiftexperience.com/
02-26-2015, 12:12 AM
RE:
Does anyone have mirrors for some of the PDFs? I think they have been taken down.

I am also looking for the Premium Package System if anyone can find it.

Thanks
69.gif

55.gif