50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-08-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: [GET] Anna Monti and Anna Forex Trading Club
[Image: head.jpg]

Download:

Code:
http://the-master-trader.com/access_123.html
05-08-2015, 12:10 PM
I day trade currency and stock index futures -- not Forex.

I've been a full-time day trader since 1999 and am operating a Trading Room into its 6th year.

I was spinning my wheels for a long time until I got away from the message boards and groups and started putting in screen time, studying price action. I have estimated it took me around 10,000 actual hours before the light bulbs started going off.

My advice would be: find one repeatable pattern that you can master and trade it and only it until you become an expert. Then add a second and maybe a third. That's all you need to be a professional and make your living trading.

Build your patience and discipline (waiting for that one pattern ONLY) and you will build your account.

I don't know of anyone who became a fast millionaire from trading. But once you master it, there is no easier way to make money (legally) that I know of.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader
05-08-2015, 12:19 PM
(05-08-2015 12:10 PM)EuroTrader Wrote:  I day trade currency and stock index futures -- not Forex.

I've been a full-time day trader since 1999 and am operating a Trading Room into its 6th year.

I was spinning my wheels for a long time until I got away from the message boards and groups and started putting in screen time, studying price action. I have estimated it took me around 10,000 actual hours before the light bulbs started going off.

My advice would be: find one repeatable pattern that you can master and trade it and only it until you become an expert. Then add a second and maybe a third. That's all you need to be a professional and make your living trading.

Build your patience and discipline (waiting for that one pattern ONLY) and you will build your account.

I don't know of anyone who became a fast millionaire from trading. But once you master it, there is no easier way to make money (legally) that I know of.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader

Hi Bro,

I agree with you 100%, focusing and mastering one strategy, related to the timeframes and the risk factor, that normally should be the maximum of 5% of our capital, or money in the account we want to trade, cause as in Im there thousands indicators, bells and whistles that we can disperse and get nowhere, what I mean loose it all. What platform you use?
05-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Great Stuff TY Repped
05-08-2015, 08:14 PM
(05-06-2015 02:04 PM)lostinheaven Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 01:57 PM)Ican2020 Wrote:  I see we have forex experts here, I was into forex some years ago made good money, lost concentration and lost everything.

It will be nice if the experts here can honestly point out to some of us that got our fingers burnt in the past how to really make and keep money in fx.

Thanks in advance

My friend, here there aren't experts...just persons
who are interested in the subject and make some money...
as you you probably know the risk formula...5% of your
capital in an entry, the kelly formula, the time to go in the market, volume, trend,
volatility, timeframe and price...

I'm intending to create a small group where we can share
our experiences:)

are you interested?

Yes
32.gif
05-10-2015, 11:50 AM
(05-08-2015 12:19 PM)lostinheaven Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 12:10 PM)EuroTrader Wrote:  I day trade currency and stock index futures -- not Forex.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader

Hi Bro,

I agree with you 100%, focusing and mastering one strategy, related to the timeframes and the risk factor, that normally should be the maximum of 5% of our capital, or money in the account we want to trade, cause as in Im there thousands indicators, bells and whistles that we can disperse and get nowhere, what I mean loose it all. What platform you use?

I currently use NinjaTrader but have used TradeStation (years ago) and eSignal with IB for order entry (even more years ago). I started with TradeStation 2000i and called orders into a broker -- that's how long I've been doing this. You had a day session where 85% of all trading occurred and an overnight Globex Session. Wow -- do I feel old now!

But this is good news for younger folks: You can do this and support your family and travel the world, trading from anywhere with a fast, reliable Internet connection.
05-10-2015, 11:57 AM
[GET] Astrium Forex Indicator ($143 ---> FREE!)
Webpage: http://astriumfx.com/

Download: http://d1kq9svgic409i.cloudfront.net/Astrium-Fx.rar
05-10-2015, 12:19 PM
RE: [GET] Forex Indicators, Templates and EA
Webpage: http://zaxforex.com/

Download: https://s3.amazonaws.com/vidd1/ZAX-FOREX.rar
05-10-2015, 02:04 PM
sunnyTRIO Thank you So Much for your shares. I hve not download them yet but Rep+++++.

Do you have by any chance for MT4 the Trend Follower for time frames higher than 5 mins ( m15, M30, H1 H4, ..)?
05-11-2015, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 05:50 AM by surf1.)

Good Luck!
EuroTrader
Spot on. And also imo you shouldn't go live until you at least do keep a couple demo account, do that at least 3-4 times before going live. Better to earn slow and build vs lose fast.

Good Luck!
EuroTrader
Spot on. And also imo you shouldn't go live until you at least double keep a couple demo account, do that at least 3-4 times before going live. Better to earn slow and build vs lose fast.

Oops sorry about above, won't let me edit it on mobile.
77.gif
Closed

19.gif