26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-30-2013, 06:46 PM
RE:
OP REP+3. Tnx. Published Kindle non-fiction (researching and publishing real stuff) but avoided fiction because it needs talent!! Biggrin IMO,all the fancy guides,coaching and software in the World cannot make you a successful fiction writer. Still, I'll give this a try and maybe get inspired!

Looking at the product sales page I see all sales are final... NO REFUNDS!! So thanks again for giving me the opportunity to try this risk-free Cool , which the authors do not! Angry
11-01-2013, 01:41 AM
RE:
Nice of you to take the time to put this up for us all. Kudos and rep!
11-01-2013, 09:37 AM
RE:
I too want to thank you for putting this up. +1 on the rep. I'll add more later!
11-02-2013, 03:33 AM
RE:
thanx alot
11-25-2013, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 08:03 PM by Hajjopei.)
RE:
Of Course thx goes to.... the OP and repppadded
(10-30-2013 06:46 PM)blackhatgrey Wrote:  OP REP+3. Tnx. Published Kindle non-fiction (researching and publishing real stuff) but avoided fiction because it needs talent!! Biggrin IMO,all the fancy guides,coaching and software in the World cannot make you a successful fiction writer. Still, I'll give this a try and maybe get inspired!

Looking at the product sales page I see all sales are final... NO REFUNDS!! So thanks again for giving me the opportunity to try this risk-free Cool , which the authors do not! Angry
@blackhatgrey: I think you are partly right, cause it also belongs to the reading level of your targetgroup you are writing fiction for. and the competition in this area... Because writing can be learnt, but talent not really. But anybody got some talent ... in anyway... It is the question to make the right use of it... also in writing.
36.gif
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
11-27-2013, 02:21 PM
RE:
First: Thank you very much for the share
Here is my Partial Review so far:
- that "Novel Planning Worksheet and Story Structure Cheat Sheet" is basically the same thing you can find in almost any "e-book writing software". Even the free yWriter software.

- as for the main book: Does not have a TOC, so one has to read it all, but seems the guy has an Impressive writing resume.
From the first glance, he is basically talking in more details about the things which are summarized in those 2 other books =>
seems to me it is mostly good for the beginners to fiction writing.
01-10-2014, 12:46 AM
RE:
"Those who can, do; those who can't, teach"

That's why doers are getting fewer and fewer - because they're taught by those who can't!
01-10-2014, 01:14 AM
RE:
(10-30-2013 06:46 PM)blackhatgrey Wrote:  OP REP+3. Tnx. Published Kindle non-fiction (researching and publishing real stuff) but avoided fiction because it needs talent!! Biggrin IMO,all the fancy guides,coaching and software in the World cannot make you a successful fiction writer. Still, I'll give this a try and maybe get inspired!

Here's a little tip/trick.

Ask yourself questions to build your scenes, characters etc.

It's so much easier to simply answer a question than it is to try and come up with a paragraph on it's own. Practice it. For example, let's say you are writing a story about an alien takeover of the planet. Sit down and create as many questions as you can think of. Like:

Where are these aliens from?
What do these aliens look like?
Why do they want our planet?
What do their space craft look like?
What do their space craft look like inside?
What kind of weapons do they have?
Do they have a weakness that can be used against them?
Do they like ice cream as much as I do? :D
and on and on

Then start answering those question in great detail using as much imagination as you can. You'll be amazed at what you can come up with.

Hope this helps you guys.
01-20-2014, 11:43 AM
RE:
Nice Reminder NonConformer.
Repadded....
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
01-21-2014, 06:17 AM
RE:
Thanks a lot for the share! Just what I was looking for. Rep given ++
28.gif

24.gif