16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2014, 07:40 AM
RE:
Cheers eashop - Here's the VIRUS TOTAL for V 9.0...
This looks clean!!

SHA256: c22599434e49c2cdc78cb0f69b7a7d051f7cec006027496acb633e715a6a84bb
File name: facebook-free.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 54
Analysis date: 2014-09-25 21:12:42 UTC ( 19 minutes ago )
09-26-2014, 10:58 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing... +rep added :D
09-26-2014, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 11:20 PM by mikep2014.)
RE:
(09-25-2014 04:47 PM)eashop Wrote:  Get versions 9.0 :: Facebook Sharer Pro ::
https://resell-online.com/facebook-auto-poster-script/

just a heads up for you, guys.

VT scan doesn't find anything there - but the script is full with callback-s to his domain "resell-online.com" - and inside of it he is trying to sell some sort of monthly/full license, check here "https://client.hostingfuze.net/cart.php?gid=118" .

So, eashop - what is exactly this script you are sharing here? why is it modded like this - and not just nulled? cause i'm kinda worried in using it - maybe you have a nice web-shell over there, who knows.

besides, registered yesterday for this share... something stinks here and it ain't perfume :]]
09-27-2014, 01:24 AM
RE:
Yes, it has injected code in the files that is pointing to hostingfuze.net
10-17-2014, 01:16 AM
RE:
link re upload pls
6.gif
10-18-2014, 10:23 PM
RE:
Hi All,
i bought the script from the a while ago. dont trust them! they lie to you when they say lifetime free updates. i have version 7.0 and they never updated me with new one. the stupid excuse they gave me was that they made TYPO when releasing the version. buls...
so, if anyone wants to use it, contact me, i have resellers licence and we can nagiotiate the price. and i know how to get arround it without detection AND GET IT TO WORK. i also have latest version 9.0 from someone. what i did was replaced his $uid with mine.
for small payment i can reveal the secret or for $30 i can sell full licenced version. if anyone need clarification from sharecron.com - email them asking if domain of paska-it-help.com has resellers licence and they will confirm it for you ;)!
Cheers!
paskaithelp at gmail dot com
10-19-2014, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2014 07:50 PM by hendrix10706.)
RE:
(10-18-2014 10:23 PM)paska Wrote:  Hi All,
i bought the script from the a while ago. dont trust them! they lie to you when they say lifetime free updates. i have version 7.0 and they never updated me with new one. the stupid excuse they gave me was that they made TYPO when releasing the version. buls...
so, if anyone wants to use it, contact me, i have resellers licence and we can nagiotiate the price. and i know how to get arround it without detection AND GET IT TO WORK. i also have latest version 9.0 from someone. what i did was replaced his $uid with mine.
for small payment i can reveal the secret or for $30 i can sell full licenced version. if anyone need clarification from sharecron.com - email them asking if domain of paska-it-help.com has resellers licence and they will confirm it for you ;)!
Cheers!

I have just spoke with a representative from sharecron.com and he told me you do not have the right to resell their script or any "solutions" for a valid license. Also they have informed me that they have disabled your license so I am not going to purchase from you. Sorry.

(10-18-2014 10:23 PM)paska Wrote:  Hi All,
Cheers!

Also, I have just purchased a valid license from them for 37$. Why should I buy from you a cracked license for 30$? I do not want to risk for 7 bucks
10-22-2014, 04:49 AM
RE:
READ THIS:

On 7 Oct 2014, at 10:50, Facebook Sharer Support <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:Yes, it makes sense now. Everything is fine. Just let me know the domain.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Pavelas Orlovas <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:sorry i did not make myself clear. i have bought resellers licence ok? 10 installations ok? so when i bought resellers package i was promised that i will be able to sell the script. and this is what i am about to do but i want to be legal and inform you. so you remove 1 installation from my licence and transfer it to another domain of my choice. i am not sure about domain yet because still waiting for money :)!
regards

On 7 Oct 2014, at 10:24, Facebook Sharer Support <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:Hello,

Yes, no problem but he also must purchase a license for the software first.

Regards
Alex

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM, Pavelas Orlovas <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:hi mate,
i have interested customer. he wants to buy one installation. could you create him a separate licence and remove 1 installation licence upon my request please? i am waiting for transaction and if thats ok with you i will sell one installation.
i believe you need amend this:

<?php
$path=urlencode("http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].str_replace("/existingfbaccounts.php","",$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'])."/");
echo get_remote_file("http://www.facebook-sharer.com/updatelicense.php?cid=".$uid."&path=".$path);
?>

On 7 Oct 2014, at 08:51, Facebook Sharer Support <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:Yes, it is on the list.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:49 AM, Pavelas Orlovas <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:i look forward to that mate! it also needs timezone picker as well to be a complete! also picture url bit is really annoying… your competitors have something like upload the image option,very convenient. would that be something that you would consider?

On 7 Oct 2014, at 08:47, Facebook Sharer Support <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:You;re welcome. I will let you know when they willl be available for custom development.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Pavelas Orlovas <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:ok mate thanks anyway.

On 7 Oct 2014, at 08:44, Facebook Sharer Support <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:

I already sent an email about this a few days ago.
To repeat, I only take care of support, not custom development.
I have sent your request to our programmers but right now thy cannot do anything about this - they are involved in a new project so releasing a new version of this script is not scheduled yet.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Pavelas Orlovas <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:hi,
please please reply to this question!!!
i have someone to do some work on the script. he added time picker for every day of week ok? but did not finish the job. now in new options, once a day option does not work. to fix it it will take yo literally 10 minutes. if send you attachment with it, would you fix it,send me a working copy and get yourself a copy as well? please reply to this one. i did email you before without luck. this is the option you want mate!!! it gives you more control over the times.
thanks
regards

On 7 Oct 2014, at 08:12, Facebook Sharer Support <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:

The script works with all 5.x versions of php so this is not the cause.
As far as I saw you have changed the installation paths to https. So the only issue can be the wrong path for cronjobs OR a setting on server that will not allow the cronjobs to be called via https.
I suggest to ask your hosting/sys admin because this is caused by the server, not by the script or php version.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Pavelas Orlovas <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:hi,
this is very serious, so please reply asap!
the script i bought from you does not work with php 5.4. the crons won’t start. instant posts work, but not the crons. please advice. it works with 5.2.
regards
Pavelas

On 18 Sep 2014, at 11:44, Facebook Sharer Support <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:1. First of all, I do not treat you as a competitor - you are a client and you know very well I helped you each time you needed.
2. The version was changed without any updates in the script because one of my colleagues from marketing released a press release with the wrong version.
We could not remove the press release and the only solution was to update the script version even if there was no change in the code.
3.You can know when a new version is released very simple. We have an email list and all customers are announced.
Plus, you can check anytime the feature list from our website. As you can see now, there are no difference between your version and our version. Only the version number.

Finally, as I told you, you are a client.
You purchased a package for 10 installations with your branding.
You have almost 20 installations so you must decide what to do next. Remove the extra installations or purchase a new package.
This is how things are working.

I will wait for your reply.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Paska IT-Help <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:Why would you change the number on the footer??? And even if you send me latest one how can i know it is latest? I cant trust you anymore i could never trust you...its said that yiu treat me like an idiot. I dont see you as competition but you do... look at me, i am simple guy who wants to be treated with respect because thats how i treat you...

On 18 Sep 2014 10:49, "Facebook Sharer Support" <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:You did not understood...
I can send you the "latest" version with version updated, even if you already have it.
But I do not knwo what changes you have made to the script. And the latest version will require overwriting all files including the one you have modified so your work will be gone.
For no reason because the only difference is the number in the footer.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:28 PM, Paska IT-Help <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:So version is updated. I had 7.0 now you have 9.0. So it was updated 2 times. I never received full version 8.0 or 9.0. And please stop saying nonsense about typo on header...i dont know what to say man. I have installed new feature and i was gonna share it with you for free...but how can do that when you treat me like some kind of idiot...

On 18 Sep 2014 10:23, "Facebook Sharer Support" <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:Yes...saved ads means saved messages. It is just the text. As far as I know you also edited the text.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Paska IT-Help <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:Saved ads instead of saved messages. Please dont talk to me like i am an idiot. I have paid big money for it so expect proper service...

On 18 Sep 2014 10:15, "Facebook Sharer Support" <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:As I told you v.9 is just a typo for our header and footer.
Th version you have is the latest.
Please tell me what exactly you see different in our demo comparing to the version you have.
Also what exactly you see in our features list different from what you have.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Paska IT-Help <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:When did you send it? I dont understand. I did not receive full 9.0 version. What are you talking about?

On 18 Sep 2014 10:10, "Facebook Sharer Support" <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:The menu in the demo is an old one from v.6
What I have sent you is the latest version including clickable images when you insert the URLs in the message.
Let me know what you can see extra in our demo.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Paska IT-Help <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:The menu is different and on the description if your website there are more functions. Something to do with the website links clickable pictures. Please explain

On 18 Sep 2014 09:41, "Facebook Sharer Support" <fbsharer@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:You have the latest version. My colleagues have updated the version after the latest changes, after I have sent you the updated version.
I did not send the header because it is containing our branding.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 11:38 AM, PaskaITHelp <paskaithelp@gmail.com> wrote:
Quote:Hi
What happened was one of my colleagues has sent an email saying he has version 9.0. How come i did not receive an updated version??? My version is 7.0. Your terms clearly state "FREE LIFETIME UPDATES". Please explain? I will delete it. I just wanted yo see what it looks like.
Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
Date:18/09/2014 09:05 (GMT+00:00)
To: Paska IT-Help
Subject: Re: fb sharer not working properly

Hello,

Thanks for the advices - I have sent it to my acolleagues and I hope they will have time for a new update.

Now, my colleague from sales sent me an email about your account. You have purchased a 10 package license but you have installed and used more.
I would like to ask you to tell me what are your intentions. In order to use more than 10 installations, you will have to pucrase an extra package.

I will wait for your reply.

Regards
Alex
FYI
I DO NOT SELL CRACKED VERSION OR DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL WITH THE ORIGINAL PROGRAM! I HAVE COPY RIGHTS TO 10 INSTALLATIONS. I CAN INSTALL THEM IN ONE OR MULTIPLE DOMAINS OF MY CHOICE I CAN CHANGE THE SCRIPT AS I LIKE DUE TO COPY RIGHTS! I MADE A DEAL WITH THE PRIOR TO BUYING THE SCRIPT THAT I WILL CHANGE IT TO MY LIKING AND THEY HAVE AGREED WITH IT. THEY REMOVED THEIR BRANDING AND MADE EVERYTHING AS "PASKA'S FACEBOOK POSTER". HAVE A LOOK AT: https://paska-it-help.com .
so, following the conversation - i did some change to my version of script and it seams to be working. their version is in tact and i do not intend to change it as i have no rights to it. AND THEY DID NOT DISABLED MY ACCOUNT :DDDDD... if enyone wants to know the secret, contact me and we will discuss this matter!
10-22-2014, 11:07 AM
RE:
Links Unavailable.
10-22-2014, 03:25 PM
RE:
@Paska:

1. You wrote:
"...and i know how to get arround it without detection AND GET IT TO WORK. i also have latest version 9.0 from someone. what i did was replaced his $uid with mine. for small payment i can reveal the secret or for $30 i can sell full licenced version."

Question 1: By revealing the secret, does it mean that you are selling a cracked version? Or you are selling the information about how to use the script without having a license?
Question 2: What is the "small fee" to reveal the secret? And what secret if you have a reseller license?

2. I understand you have reseller rights for 10 licenses - I have understood this by reading your communication with them above.
Question 3: How can I be sure you did not already sold the 10 licenses and you will sell an useless license to me?
44.gif

27.gif