57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2013, 05:27 PM
RE:
Excellent Stuff.. My full Rep to you :)
09-11-2013, 06:12 AM
RE:
(09-09-2013 04:23 PM)mohdkrar Wrote:  they ask for username and pasword :(
OK... so, you've only been around for a couple of days here... so, I can understand your confusion. What exactly are you talking about? If you're trying to access a private location that is "protected", of course, it cannot be accessed without an ID and Password... that doesn't mean the content are not unavailable someplace else.

It just means you have to work a little harder, before you post a comment like this...
09-11-2013, 07:23 AM
RE:
cautiontapedmummy bro,Thanks for your awesome tutorial.It is just amazing info.Now I am in the download page of some wso,Later I will publish them in here.Can you give me some more info or method to hack wso sites?If you have time.Have a nice time.
09-11-2013, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 07:51 AM by cautiontapedmummy.)
RE:
(09-09-2013 12:27 PM)immentor Wrote:  I hope I didn't miss something here, but I was wondering if we
need to use something like hidemyass every time we download,
so our IP isn't recorded?
You may find that HMA is doing some automated activity monitoring and may throttle the speed and place some limitations on some of your scraping activities... be careful with HMA and scraping tools...

I only use HMA for general browsing, but turn it off and use proxies for scraping content and file work.
09-11-2013, 12:44 PM
RE:
(09-11-2013 06:12 AM)cautiontapedmummy Wrote:  
(09-09-2013 04:23 PM)mohdkrar Wrote:  they ask for username and pasword :(
OK... so, you've only been around for a couple of days here... so, I can understand your confusion. What exactly are you talking about? If you're trying to access a private location that is "protected", of course, it cannot be accessed without an ID and Password... that doesn't mean the content are not unavailable someplace else.

It just means you have to work a little harder, before you post a comment like this...
i am very sorry , yes i am new here and new on this business as well , i tried to get some help , but it seem that i've done thmthng wrong
59.gif
09-13-2013, 04:20 AM
RE:
This is so phenomenal!. I'm still having fun, and I just have to add more rep. Hot d***!!!!!
I never bought movies, consequently I rarely saw new movies, now I'm living it up.
Also I've downloaded so much crap it's crazy. I still don't know how to find things like plr, but I just keep experimenting.
You opened a whole new door in learning. I will forever be grateful.
09-13-2013, 04:32 AM
RE:
tried all the tricks etc in this thread in searching for this fairly new wso (about a week or so now) but still no luck, has anyone else found it at all

Maximum Amazon Halloween PLR Pack

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-more.html

thank you
09-13-2013, 08:19 AM
RE:
(09-13-2013 04:20 AM)gmasoup Wrote:  This is so phenomenal!. I'm still having fun, and I just have to add more rep. Hot d***!!!!!
I never bought movies, consequently I rarely saw new movies, now I'm living it up.
Also I've downloaded so much crap it's crazy. I still don't know how to find things like plr, but I just keep experimenting.
You opened a whole new door in learning. I will forever be grateful.
You can find LOTS of PLR by doing a Google search...

Try putting this search string into search:
Code:
intitle:Thank you for your Purchase! intext:PLR AND "click here" AND download

Results you'll get:

[Image: 9rzogca.jpg]
09-13-2013, 10:20 AM
RE:
Awesome share,that is mind blowing :))
I never seen so much good information's anywhere Reps +++

But I have one silly question,actually two,
first can i use Tor browser for downloading because of IP issues or you think something else is better
and second I try some teaching here to get some product from CB and have no luck?

anyway again ty for this
09-13-2013, 10:29 AM
RE:
many thanks but still no luck finding Maximum Amazon Halloween PLR Pack
54.gif

60.gif