29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-28-2013, 05:11 AM
RE:
Just an fyi, if you click the "Up to higher level directory" link at the top of each page, it gives you access to even more files.
08-28-2013, 05:26 AM
RE:
What a thread! ;) It's wicked + rep added.

I don't suppose anyone could shine any light on the wo*themes ftp directory. I've tried countless times to open that with no success. It seems like it's been sussed out and closed or at least changed.

Do you know how to find the new wo*themes directory c-mummy?
"Help as many people as you can to get what they want and you will get what you want"
08-28-2013, 05:30 AM
RE:
(08-28-2013 05:11 AM)ccpp11 Wrote:  Just an fyi, if you click the "Up to higher level directory" link at the top of each page, it gives you access to even more files.
[Image: pyUhpG0.jpg]

Take action and give some LOVE, too!
Heart Heart Heart Heart Love Heart Heart Heart Heart
08-28-2013, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 05:48 AM by cautiontapedmummy.)
RE:
(08-28-2013 05:26 AM)fiandalfie Wrote:  What a thread! ;) It's wicked + rep added.

I don't suppose anyone could shine any light on the wo*themes ftp directory. I've tried countless times to open that with no success. It seems like it's been sussed out and closed or at least changed.

Do you know how to find the new wo*themes directory c-mummy?
All the NEWEST Woothemes are posted here on BBHF - Links are STILL ACTIVE:

[GET] 67 WooThemes Pack by "darkenedskies2009"
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-67-WooThemes-Pack?highlight=woothemes

If you're having troubles finding Woothemes, after you visit this darkenedskies' thread, ask him or let me know what you need, OK?
You can also do a search for additional Woothemes stuff, by doing a Google search - add this string to your browser bar:

Code:
intitle:"index of" "parent directory" woothemes -rar OR zip

You will find a LOT of backdoors to find Woothemes, like this:
Code:
http://www.themes.igrafxs.com/WooThemes/

08-28-2013, 06:02 AM
RE:
Thanks for the reply c-mummy, however, the theme I'm trying to get my hands on is like trying to find hens teeth! The mediafire list you mentioned I'd already looked at and the theme wasnt there :(

I've tried all the backdoor searches in the big G but all to no avail. I'm trying to find the Wo*themes headlines theme but I need v3.1.3 (which I think is the latest version but I'm not 100% certain) I already have version 3.1.2 but there's been one or two bug fixes since which is why I need the latest version as the slider has stopped working on my site.

Any help, tips (or better still a direct ink lol!) on how to get it would be greatly appreciated ;)
62.gif
"Help as many people as you can to get what they want and you will get what you want"
08-28-2013, 06:20 AM
RE:
This is sooooo freaaaking awesome!!! :) Thanks for sharing this..

btw, this may seem like a really noob question but how do I subcribe to a thread? lol Thanks in advance guys!

Cheers!
08-28-2013, 06:55 AM
RE:
Awesome thread!! Rep given.
08-28-2013, 07:02 AM
RE:
(08-28-2013 05:43 AM)cautiontapedmummy Wrote:  
(08-28-2013 05:26 AM)fiandalfie Wrote:  What a thread! ;) It's wicked + rep added.
YOU ROCK! I learned something NEW again today, thanks to you... I was looking for a mobile calendar script, used your method and found the exact one I was looking for... time to try/test it out, but you pulled back the "fog of war" a little bit more from a guy who could see almost everything already!

peas and +++REPS!

/rodSteel
08-28-2013, 07:31 AM
RE:
This is sick. Its probably the best share I ever saw +5 added
I am a download freak but my acient 90gb hd is allready full :( its time to get a new pc
08-28-2013, 07:38 AM
RE:
Thanks mummy

MAX rep has been added.
34.gif

37.gif