45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2022, 12:17 PM
RE: [GET] FOREX Videos Collections around 2 TB MEGA Link [UPDATED]
(01-11-2022 12:14 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-11-2022 12:08 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  
(01-11-2022 12:04 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 04:29 PM)Redders Wrote:  It is great that we have enough readers to witness Sunny showcasing the evergreen strategy.
Excited to see how well this will work.
Update us your new thread for further discussion.

Will this strategy applies to all markets?
Have you tested it on Gold, Crypto, Oil and Indices?

Will create after finish replying all the messages.
Like I said before this is a very basic and simple strategy which most of you already know about but never actually used it in long term thus nobody knows how effective it is. I had done extensive research in the past and actually used it in LIVE market and profited too and then I start selling it for more profits. After few years now, I'm giving it away for FREE.

This strategy will work for any markets let it be FOERX, STOCK, CRYPTO, INDICES and such.
I defiintely have tested it in GOLD in the past. Its my favorite SPOT up till now.

My suggestion would be JUST STICK TO ONE MARKET with this strategy. You don't want to have mix results and concluding that this method doesn't work.

I have a MASTER trader who still uses this simple method up to this date.
No fancy indicators or EA, just a simple strategy for his daily trade and he's really good at it too. And I should say he only trade GOLD SPOT using this strategy. I won't cover his strategy here as I'll try to make it very simple and easy to follow along.

Super amped and ready for this, thank you Sunnyillion for taking your time out to teach us.

Anytime mate. Actually there's another news for interested members here to join our copytrade service, which we tried extensively for the past few months and still working great. Trades will be executed by EA. So far every month we almost made 100%. Interested members are welcomed to join for more info.

Very interested in the copytrade service, like it's executed via EA so no need to place a trade manually. Is this based on your Q-TMA strategy or different? Please send details, thank you.
01-11-2022, 12:18 PM
(01-11-2022 12:14 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  
(01-11-2022 12:08 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 10:18 PM)h4ma Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 11:17 AM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 09:37 AM)h4ma Wrote:  i'am interested in ur teaching Sunny, thanks in advance.

The more the merrier. Its a open thread, anybody can see and benefits from the contents. I just need few members to be active in the thread and share their outcome using the strategy that I'll be teaching.

can we make a tg groupe to share possible setups and then , share it here ..

I thought of this before but honestly I don't have time for that. Maybe you or others could do it and start sharing setup in the channel but definitely I won't be part of it. Sorry.

There's around 15 of us already in this TG Group where we discuss setups for Caroline Ayuk/Jim Brown methods. A few people in this group have shown interest in this thread, so may as well combine it??

Cool to hear a channel dedicated for ONE of my previous share :)
My sincere suggestion will be PLEASE DO NOT COMBINE IT WITH ANY OTHER STRATEGY.
Let this be the only strategy you use for the rest of your life, maybe if you find a way to tweak this strategy with Caroline Ayuk strategy then you should do it at your own terms. If it's me I just use this strategy as it is thus keeping it simple and easy.
01-11-2022, 12:27 PM
(01-11-2022 12:17 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  
(01-11-2022 12:14 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-11-2022 12:08 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 04:29 PM)Redders Wrote:  It is great that we have enough readers to witness Sunny showcasing the evergreen strategy.

Like I said before this is a very basic and simple strategy which most of you already know about but never actually used it in long term thus nobody knows how effective it is. I had done extensive research in the past and actually used it in LIVE market and profited too and then I start selling it for more profits. After few years now, I'm giving it away for FREE.

This strategy will work for any markets let it be FOERX, STOCK, CRYPTO, INDICES and such.
I defiintely have tested it in GOLD in the past. Its my favorite SPOT up till now.

My suggestion would be JUST STICK TO ONE MARKET with this strategy. You don't want to have mix results and concluding that this method doesn't work.

No fancy indicators or EA, just a simple strategy for his daily trade and he's really good at it too. And I should say he only trade GOLD SPOT using this strategy. I won't cover his strategy here as I'll try to make it very simple and easy to follow along.

Super amped and ready for this, thank you Sunnyillion for taking your time out to teach us.

Anytime mate. Actually there's another news for interested members here to join our copytrade service, which we tried extensively for the past few months and still working great. Trades will be executed by EA. So far every month we almost made 100%. Interested members are welcomed to join for more info.

Very interested in the copytrade service, like it's executed via EA so no need to place a trade manually. Is this based on your Q-TMA strategy or different? Please send details, thank you.

It's 90% automated and 10% controlled by myself. Not based on Q-TMA, else account will be blown if used Q-TMA as EA because lots of repainting signals. Q-TMA strategy only good for manual trade.

We will run this EA certain times only everyday to secure profit. Rinse and repeating it. So far my team made withdraw-able profits monthly. And there's is another EA with long term profits. It only take few trades but reliable setups only.

But for now, only the first EA is LIVE. Need to test the other for more concrete results.
01-11-2022, 03:13 PM
i will like to know about the copytrade service.
any past trade records?
is this service trade on Gold only?
01-12-2022, 02:32 AM
(01-11-2022 03:13 PM)Redders Wrote:  i will like to know about the copytrade service.
any past trade records?
is this service trade on Gold only?

Sure mate, we will create myfxbook by this month probably (can't be sure exact date since I'm not doing it, I just manage trades outcome). We prefer transparency too. And YES, we use the EA for trading GOLD only.
11.gif
01-12-2022, 02:59 AM
Awesome, thank you for doing this, it is much appreciated. Thanks !

I have been going back and forth between various methods and not being consistent, inpatient, and ultimately like you say, its not profitable when doing this. This sounds like it isn't too complicated and can be consistently profitable, I will put my focus on this and not let myself get distracted.

The copy trading sounds promising as well, always looking for more passive income.

01-13-2022, 02:04 PM
lets jump to this thread for further discussions.

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-TUTO...g-Strategy
08-09-2022, 02:19 AM
links need to be reuploaded
08-12-2022, 04:13 AM
LINK IS DEAD.
08-12-2022, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2022 09:57 AM by sunnyillion.)
Updated with another working link. Download whatever you want before link is revoked.
62.gif

68.gif