70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-27-2021, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2022 09:56 AM by sunnyillion.)
[GET] FOREX Videos Collections around 2 TB MEGA Link [UPDATED]
Not my link so copy any materials that interest you before its gone.

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/GcpSwQZY#jDYflUifI3LF4_sMOR57rA
12-27-2021, 01:27 PM
RE: [GET] FOREX Videos 300GB MEGA Link
This is an absolutely Gigantic share.. can't believe my eyes..
take your favorite courses and download it fast..
RTM and Wyckoff is totally incredible- my fave so far..

Many thanks Sunny.. looking forward to your winning ebook strategy too.
12-28-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: [GET] FOREX Videos Collections around 2 TB MEGA Link [UPDATED]
Updated with more collections. Again not my MEGA links, so copy into your MEGA account before contents are deleted forever. And please don't PM me if the links not working again. Seriously I didn't save any of the course since I don't need any of them too.
12-28-2021, 09:19 AM
Thank you very much
I greatly appreciate this. Best wishes.
12-28-2021, 10:00 AM
(12-27-2021 01:27 PM)Redders Wrote:  This is an absolutely Gigantic share.. can't believe my eyes..
take your favorite courses and download it fast..
RTM and Wyckoff is totally incredible- my fave so far..

Many thanks Sunny.. looking forward to your winning ebook strategy too.

Hi @Redders,

May I know which eBook are you referring to?
25.gif
01-01-2022, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2022 01:02 AM by Redders.)

(12-28-2021 07:31 AM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Hi @Redders,

Hello Sunny
It is about your own BSO - the winning formula in forex.
01-01-2022, 07:53 PM
(01-01-2022 01:01 AM)Redders Wrote:  
(12-28-2021 07:31 AM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Hi @Redders,

Hello Sunny
It is about your own BSO - the winning formula in forex.

hmmm ... sorry to say @Redders, I believe I did mentioned before that I no longer will be focusing on the BSO which I planned to create before. The probability of creating my BSO is very slim and I rather coach directly without so much hype and direct to results instead of false hopes.
01-02-2022, 06:31 PM
(01-01-2022 07:53 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  hmmm ... sorry to say @Redders, I believe I did mentioned before that I no longer will be focusing on the BSO which I planned to create before. The probability of creating my BSO is very slim and I rather coach directly without so much hype and direct to results instead of false hopes.

It is your call mate. I can agree.
So anyway, any plans to put up a coaching offer on BBHF?
what are topics that will be covered?
01-03-2022, 03:08 PM
(01-02-2022 06:31 PM)Redders Wrote:  
(01-01-2022 07:53 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  hmmm ... sorry to say @Redders, I believe I did mentioned before that I no longer will be focusing on the BSO which I planned to create before. The probability of creating my BSO is very slim and I rather coach directly without so much hype and direct to results instead of false hopes.

It is your call mate. I can agree.
So anyway, any plans to put up a coaching offer on BBHF?
what are topics that will be covered?

Haven't considered it, but let me think bout it.
Problem is doing it online is so much different than doing it f2f.
Since you asked, I only cover my ENTRY and EXIT strategy during my coaching here. I won't cover any basic stuffs and money-management, I believe everyone should be aware of it themself before starting trading.

NO Trendlines, NO Harmonic Patterns, NO S&R (although will come handy if you know it, else its not compulsory), NO Divergence (although sometimes will come in handy if you know it, else its not really important).

We will just trade what we see on chart by using indicators because it's much more easier to confirm than doing analysis on our own. Indicators are repainting and I will teach how to use it the right way. Can be used for scalping and swing, I personally like swing because could catch more pips and less screening time. Strategy have FIXED SL. My strategy NOT Holy Grail but you will earn consistent profit monthly. And you won't have lots of setup, but you'll have for sure around 5 - 8 setup monthly depending how many pairs you are trading. Works for all currency, stocks, crypto and such. Of course SL is different from one pair to another.

Another strategy I created and coaching is literally based on math and my personal favorite too. Works in every pairs and such but I'm only use for GOLD.

I only explain this info because @Redders asked not to promo my biz.
01-03-2022, 04:51 PM
(01-03-2022 03:08 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Haven't considered it, but let me think bout it.
Problem is doing it online is so much different than doing it f2f.
Since you asked, I only cover my ENTRY and EXIT strategy during my coaching here. I won't cover any basic stuffs and money-management, I believe everyone should be aware of it themself before starting trading.

NO Trendlines, NO Harmonic Patterns, NO S&R (although will come handy if you know it, else its not compulsory), NO Divergence (although sometimes will come in handy if you know it, else its not really important).

We will just trade what we see on chart by using indicators because it's much more easier to confirm than doing analysis on our own. Indicators are repainting and I will teach how to use it the right way. Can be used for scalping and swing, I personally like swing because could catch more pips and less screening time. Strategy have FIXED SL. My strategy NOT Holy Grail but you will earn consistent profit monthly. And you won't have lots of setup, but you'll have for sure around 5 - 8 setup monthly depending how many pairs you are trading. Works for all currency, stocks, crypto and such. Of course SL is different from one pair to another.

Another strategy I created and coaching is literally based on math and my personal favorite too. Works in every pairs and such but I'm only use for GOLD.

I only explain this info because @Redders asked not to promo my biz.

Incredible details you have put in. Much appreciated.
I believe the majority can follow your teachings. and I do not think that it will be too complicated either.
And if for those who understand trendlines, S&R, S&D, it will be advantages.
May i know your Bat Rate, and Win / Loss rate from your set up?

Why not teach the basic stuff and money management as well for those who are just starting. No harm in doing so.
For the long run, indirectly you have a business of your own. You are an entrepreneur. Nothing wrong with that. If someone is very good at a certain skill, pass it on from a business perspective.

I look forward to see your offer for online coaching. Furthermore Online study is the way to go, not restricted within your area.
Make it happen mate and good luck!
38.gif

30.gif